走吧 伙计 该上学了
Let's go, buddy. Schooltime.
歌♥洛莉亚 如果你待会和你闺蜜有约
Oh, and Gloria, if you want to get together with the girls later,
我可以自己看看橄榄球赛什么的
I could just, you know, watch the football game or something.
其实他就是想看橄榄球赛
That means he wants to watch a football game.
我不是和你说话
I'm not talking to you.
你为什么要喝咖啡
What are you drinking coffee for anyway?
这是我的文化习俗 我是哥伦比亚人
It's my culture. I'm Colombian.
是吗 这些法式吐司
Oh, yeah? What part of Colombia
也是哥伦比亚的吗
are those French toaster sticks from?
亲爱的 我不太确定你今天能看比赛
Babe, I'm not sure about the game.
因为全家人都要过来烧烤
The whole family's coming over for the barbecue.
-是今天吗 -没错
- That's today? - See.
今天可是俄亥俄州赛
It's the Ohio State game.
那又怎样 每个人都能看
So? Everybody can watch.
我不喜欢和不懂球的人一起看比赛
I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game.
七嘴八舌乱指点
People talk.
你也会乱指点我的橄榄球比赛
You talk at my football games.
首先 你那个是足球
For one thing, it's called soccer.
而且你们队整个赛季只得了两分
Your team scored two goals all season.
我随便说也不会冒风险
I'm not taking a big risk.
你到底喝了多少啊
How much of this did you drink?
饶了我吧 我今天得去攀绳呢
Give me a break. I have to climb a rope today.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Hey, Mom. - Yeah?
能给我40块钱吃午饭吗
Can I have $40 for lunch?
40块
Forty dollars?
-学校还让我们买♥♥本书 -什么书
- I also need a book for school. - What book?
我想买♥♥条裙子
I want a dress.
你知道你撒谎撒得多失败吗
Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?
我更担心的是
I'd be more worried that
她连一本书的名字都想不出来
she couldn't come up with a single book title.
卢克 快点 我们要迟到了
Luke, come on. We're late.
这是第一次里外前后全都穿反了
Mmm, there's a first- inside out and backwards.
至少他没把衣服塞进...
At least it isn't zipped into his...
好吧 真塞进去了
Oh. There it is.
有人是"读书大智慧" 也有人是"市井小聪明"
Well, there's book smart, and then there's street smart.
没错 卢克属于第三类怪胎
Yeah, and then there's Luke.
他只是 他只是好奇心重 仅此而已
Oh, he's just... He's just curious. That's all.
他有着科学家的头脑
He's got this almost scientific mind...
以及对知识的渴望
with a thirst for knowledge.
他像小爱因斯坦一样
He's like this little Einstein.
有些人会问"为什么"
Some people ask, "Why?"
但卢克会问"为什么不呢"
Luke asks, "Why not?"
我经常问"为什么"
I ask "Why?" a lot.
我们在十码区 现在是五码区
We're at the ten. We're at the five.
到达一♥码♥ 爸爸 我们触地得分啦
We're at the one. Daddy, we're scoring a touchdown!
别 小心别弄伤孩子了
No, please... please don't spike our baby.
为什么她穿得像汉堡神偷公仔
Why is she dressed like the Hamburglar?
她是裁判
She's a referee.
我们今晚一定要去我爸那里吗
Do... Do we even have to go to my dad's tonight?
你在开玩笑吗 今晚是俄亥俄州赛
Are you kidding me? We're playing Ohio State.
我收集古董钢笔
I collect antique fountain pens.
我很擅长日式插花技术
I'm quite adept at Japanese flower arrangement-
"花道"
ikebana-
而且我曾是伊利诺伊大学的首发进攻内锋
and I was a starting offensive lineman at the University of Illinois.
惊讶吧
Surprise.
-我不喜欢橄榄球 -你知道吗
- I don't like football. - You know what?
我认为维持恋情的一方面
I thought part of being in a relationship...
就是要爱屋及乌
was pretending to enjoy your partner's interests.
你以为我真的喜欢做腌菜吗
Do you think I really loved home pickle-making?
是的 因为你确实喜欢
Yeah, 'cause you did.
就喜欢一周
For a week,
到后来别人都以为我们是到处送腌菜的怪胎
until we became the weird guys who gave everybody pickles.
马文 谢谢邀请我们到你温馨的家来
Oh, thank you, Marvin, for inviting us into your lovely home.
给你 请收下这包腌菜
Here. Would you care for a sack of pickles?
你真可爱
It was charming.
我们是腌菜工 米奇尔
We were picklers, Mitchell.
好吧 那就算了
Okay, you know what? Fine.
和你的小剪刀待在家里吧
Stay home with your little jagged scissors.
你可以继续弄你的剪贴簿
Maybe catch up on your scrapbooking.
拜托 你也喜欢剪贴簿啊
Come... You loved scrapbooking.
我有吗 米奇尔 我有吗
Did I, Mitchell? Did I?
够了 别以为搞个双重反问就是真的了
Stop. Don't do the "Double question to prove a point" thing.
我讨厌别人那么做
I hate it when people do that.
是吗 米奇尔 是吗
Do you, Mitchell? Do you?
别闹了 莉莉
Stop, Lily.
摩登家庭
第一季第五集
没问题 我们马上过来 谢谢
No problem. We'll be right down. Thanks.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey. What's up?
学校刚刚来电♥话♥了 卢克打架了
The school just called. Luke got in a fight.
天呐 他还好吗
Oh, geez. Is he okay?
他没事 但老师想要我们去一趟
Yeah, he's fine, but they want us to come down there.
-你在哪里 -我在带人看♥房♥♥子
- Where are you? - I'm showing a house.
什么房♥子
What house?
我在打高尔夫球
I'm golfing.
我猜是那个叫德卡斯的小孩
I bet it was that Durkas kid.
我讨厌那个小孩
I hate that kid.
也许是他突然挑衅卢克
He probably jumped on Luke
而卢克只是反抗而已
and Luke just fought back.
-那小孩真讨厌 -他曾经取笑我的头发
- Kid's a menace. - He made fun of my hair once.
嘘 他的家长可能在里面
Shh. The parents are probably in there.
我只是睡觉把头发睡乱了
I slept on it funny.
就好像他没有过一样
Like that never happened to him?
走吧
Come on.
你们在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
这两个笨蛋在一起打架
These two knuckleheads were fighting each other.
-什么 -幸好是你啊
- What? - Could've been worse.
我还没准备好今天面对德卡斯
I was not ready to face Durkas today.
发生什么事了
So what happened?
很明显 在操场上发生了骂人
Well, apparently there was some name-calling
和斗殴的事情
and shoving on the playground.
老师把他们分开的时候
By the time a teacher separated them,
卢克正坐在曼尼的胸上
Luke was sitting on Manny's chest.
-卢克 那可不像你啊 -等等
- Luke, that's not like you. - Wait a minute.
-你是卢克的爸爸吗 -外公
- You're Luke's father? - Grandfather.
-那么曼尼的爸爸是 -哈维尔
- So Manny's father is... - Javier.
一个疯子 就是从他身上遗传到的暴脾气
Crazy guy. That's where he gets his fire.
-好吧 你是 -他是我们的儿子
- Okay, you're... - He's our son.
-我的外孙 -我是他女儿
- And my grandson. - I'm his daughter.
-那么你是 -他小舅舅
- So you're... - His uncle.
你要再敢这么说 我还会坐到你的胸上
Stop saying that or I'll sit on your chest again.
等一下 打架就是因为这个吗
Ho! Wait a second. Is that what this was all about?
他一直说我是他的外甥
He keeps calling me his nephew.
你就是我的外甥
You are my nephew.
-闭嘴 -好了 好了
- Shut up! - Okay, okay.
我明白了 你们似乎是一家人
I'm getting the sense that you're all related, uh, somehow.
所以 也许你们最好能回家自己解决
So it's probably best if you work this out at home...
这样孩子们就能回去上课了 好吗
so the boys can go back to class, okay?
但是我们很生气你们这样 小伙子们
But we're not happy about this, boys.
这不是成熟的年轻小伙的行为
This is not how mature young men behave.
把这便条给"帕斯沃"老师
Here's your note for Miss Passwater.
[Passwater 意译为递水]
我并不担心 他们都是好孩子
Look, I wouldn't worry. They're good kids.
只是当某个孩子比较怪异时 会有点难处理
It's just tough when one kid's a little different.
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
你听到她那么说了 对吗
You heard how she said that, right?
"是的"
"Yes."
她觉得卢克是怪异的那个 卢克
She thought Luke was the weird one. Luke.
她家孩子把自己的头卡在家具里
Her kid gets his head stuck in the furniture,
还好意思说曼尼怪异
and Manny is the different one.
我来告诉你什么怪异
I will tell you what's weird.
我们的孩子并不怪异
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表