So, what? Now you're gonna make this into a big game?
我只是想多和他们共处 仅此而已
I'm trying to keep 'em around a little bit longer, that's all.
天知道我还有多少个这样的夜晚了
I mean, who knows how many nights like this I got left?
-我已经开始想你了 -这孩子今天有毛病吗
- I miss you already. - What's wrong with this kid tonight?
去厨房♥给大家帮忙 我就来
Go in the kitchen and help out the guys, and I'll be right in.
你想多和外孙女在一起是好事
It's great that you wanna spend time with your granddaughter,
但真的要以这种方式吗
but is this really the way?
-好吧 -你是个好外公
- Fine. - You're a good abuelo.
-她在楼上 -我知道
- She's upstairs. - I know.
迪兰
Dylan!
-什么 -出来吧
- Yeah? - Get up.
你是来找海莉去派对的吧
You're here to take Haley to the party, right?
-是啊 -她在屋里呢
- Yeah. - She's in the house.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know I was here?
我第一次见菲尔就是在那儿
This is how I first met Phil.
多谢了 外公 我们11点就回来
Thanks again, Grandpa. We'll be back by 11:00.
-我会去找你的 -我想也是
- I will track you down. - I believe that.
-那是什么味道 -炒牛肉"杰" 去尝尝吧
- What's that smell? - Sloppy jays. Help yourself.
还剩好多呢
There's plenty left.
噢 炒牛肉"杰"是因为你叫杰
Oh. Sloppy jays because your name's Jay.
谐音很正
Right on.
真不敢相信她喜欢这种脑残货
Can't believe she's into this guy.
要不我给你来一盘
If you want, I'll fix you a plate.
-好的 太好了 -不去派对了吗
- Yeah, definitely. That'd be great. - But what about the party?
我们就走 就...
We can go in just a minute. Just let-
不是吧 是《枪战》 我特喜欢这电影
Oh, no way. The Gunfighter. I love this movie.
迪兰 派对
Dylan, the party.
但是...是牛仔哎
Oh. But... cowboys.
别抗争了 海莉 男人永远都是孩子
Don't fight it, Haley. They never grow up.
-谢谢 -我去厨房♥拿杯咖啡
- Thanks. - I'm going to the kitchen for an espresso.
-有人需要什么吗 -不了谢谢
- Anybody need anything? - No, thanks.
好了
Okay.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
当时正值1991年
The year was 1991.
美国沉浸于"沙漠风暴"行动中
America was immersed in Desert Storm.
[1991年美国等针对伊♥拉♥克♥的打击行动]
与此同时 在国内 另一股风暴正袭来
Meanwhile, stateside, another storm was brewing...
向我心中袭来
in my heart.
-太蠢了 对吧 -不
- This is stupid, isn't it? This is- - No.
-很傻吗 菲尔 -不不 请继续 克莱尔
- Is it stupid, Phil? - No. Just keep- keep going, Claire.
-非常有情调 -好的
- It's wonderful. - Okay.
在弗里特利餐厅共享晚餐后
After a romantic dinner at Fratelli's,
羞涩的情侣为对方献上了初吻
a certain nervous young couple shared their first kiss...
而广播里正是这首歌♥
as the radio played this song.
*太真实*
*So true*
*似乎滑稽可笑*
*Funny how it seems *
*时机恰好*
*Always in time*
*美梦却总不能成真*
*But never in line for dreams*
*四脚相对 深深相爱*
*Head over heels when toe to toe*
*那声音是*
*This is the sound of-*
算了 不行 抱歉 我办不到
You know what? No. No. Sorry. Sorry. Not gonna do it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-出什么事了 -你知道这首歌♥的名字吗
- What's going on? - Do you even know the name of this song?
-"破" -《真实》
- P- "True."
-《真实》 -《真实》
- "True." - "True."
他是假装的 瞧出来了吗
Right. This is false. See?
我不会为"假人"演奏"真实"
I'm not gonna play "True" for someone who's false.
他甚至根本不知道我们乐队
See, he doesn't- He doesn't even know the band.
-更不是粉丝 -他知道这个乐队
- He's not a fan, a Fandau. - Yes, he does know the band.
他当然知道啊 这是我们的定情之歌♥
Of course he does. 'Cause this is our song.
你爱这首歌♥ 快和他说
You love this song. Tell him this is our song.
-对 你说啊 菲尔 -这不是我们的定情之歌♥
- Right. Tell him, Phil. - It's not our song, Claire.
我们的歌♥是
Our song is
"黑暗中的管弦乐"乐队的《如果你离开》
"If You Leave" by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
-该死! -你确定吗
-OH! - Are you sure?
非常确定 我在我们的婚礼上唱过
Pretty sure. I sang it at our wedding.
噢 我真是个蠢货
Oh, I'm an idiot.
实际上 他才是蠢货
Well, actually, he's the idiot.
那可是首分手歌♥
He fell in love to a break- up song.
别理他 今晚多美好啊
Ignore him. This is beautiful.
-我很喜欢 -我不喜欢
- I love it. - I hate this. I hate this.
你如此温柔贴心 我却不能给你
You're so sweet and nice, and I can't even give you...
一份像样的周年纪念礼物
a decent anniversary present.
我太爱你了 但我觉得你可能永远不会知道
I love you so much, and I feel you just are never gonna know it.
-我知道 我知道 -你真的知道吗
- I know it. I know it. - You do know it?
-当然了 -真的吗
- Yes. - You do?
这个礼物多好啊
And this is an awesome gift.
-知道为什么吗 -为什么
- You know why? - Why?
-我们有新歌♥了 -好吧
- You just gave us a new song. - Okay.
让你们又黏糊起来了是吧
Sort of brought you back together, eh?
-算是吧 -差不多
- Seems. - Sort of.
-"爱火重燃" -好的
- Rekindled fires of a dying passion? - Sure.
给低劣的谎言照射一丝希望的曙光
Shot a ray of hope into this gloomy suburban lie?
-别废话了 哥们 -快演奏吧 伊茨
- All right, buddy. - Just play it, lzzy.
献给克莱尔
For you, Claire.
*我知道*
*I know this*
*爱很真实*
*Much is true*
*我知道*
*I know this*
*爱很真实*
*Much is true*
-她太可爱了 -可不是嘛
- She is so sweet. - Isn't she?
像个小天使
Like a little angel.
让我抱抱她
Let me hold her.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表