被人折磨 就因为他与众不同
getting tormented just because he's different.
现在我跟你说了 你又得伤心了
Now I'm telling you, it rips your heart out.
蝙蝠侠也穿着披肩 就没人指责他
Well, Batman doesn't get picked on and he wears a cape.
斗篷不就跟披肩差不多啊
A poncho is just a cape that goes all the way around.
蝙蝠侠不受指责 因为他是个大侠
Batman doesn't get picked on because he's a muscular genius.
曼尼连上铺都爬不上去
Manny can't make it to the top bunk.
我们要去学校把斗篷给曼尼
We're taking this poncho to Manny at school.
必须让他知道 我们是站在他这边的
It's important that he knows we support him.
之后我们去做按♥摩♥ 这主意还不赖
And then we go get those massages, because that sounds good.
我一直两步一级地上楼
I always take the stairs two at a time.
想都不用想的
I don't even think about it anymore.
普通人爬楼梯简直弱爆了
The regular way would seem weird.
菲尔 省省吧 我就是比你快
Phil, let it go. I'm faster than you.
有什么办法能一次性解决这个争论就好了
If only there was some way we could settle this once and for all.
可该用什么办法呢
But how?
你真想跟我比吗
You seriously wanna race me?
我去年可跑了半个马拉松的距离
I ran a half-marathon last year.
我也吓破了半个胆
Wow. I'm half-scared.
好吧 确实得比一比 我去换衣服
Okay, we do need to do this. I'll go change.
现在不行 我得开个电♥话♥会议 会后如何
Not now. I got a conference call. But how about after that?
-很好 就今下午 -太棒了
- Great. This afternoon. - Sweet.
两阶一步 两阶一步
Two at a time, two at a ti-
我去 这楼梯得修了
Son of a- Gotta fix that step!
两阶一步 顺利登顶
Two at a time! Already at the top, so-
我是缪拉医生 今天由我值班
Hi, I'm Dr. Miura. I'm on call today.
看起来我们是撞到了头
Looks like we have a little head bump.
对 大概几小时前 撞到在门框上了
Yeah, it happened a couple hours ago on a- on a doorjamb.
我们以前在学校参加过一种课程
We used to do this thing in school...
给你一个鸡蛋 你不能把它弄破了
where they would give you an egg and you couldn't break it.
这是为了让你体验到为人父母的艰难
And it was supposed to teach you how hard it was to be a parent.
但实际上
But the real thing,
为人父母比那个难多了
I-it's so much harder. You know?
我在学校也做过这个
We did that in my school too.
结果都不太理想
Didn't turn out so well.
我耗费了一打鸡蛋
I went through a dozen eggs.
他一紧张就开始吃
Yeah, well, he's a nervous eater.
不 鸡蛋是被我弄破了
No, I broke a dozen eggs.
很抱歉 我只是以为
I'm sorry. I just assumed that-
我懂
I know.
我懂你怎么想的
I know what you assumed.
看上去没留什么印迹
There doesn't seem to be any mark.
-她头上其实戴了护具 -护具
- Well, her head was somewhat protected. - Protected?
-她戴了一个帽子吗 -对 差不多
- Was she wearing a-a hat? - Yes, yes, like a hat.
是假发 时下流行的非洲爆♥炸♥头
It was a wig, actually. Sort of a ghetto-fabulous Afro thing.
我觉得这有助于诊断
I thought it might be medically relevant.
是吗
Really?
你觉得"时下流行"跟诊断有关吗
You thought "Ghetto-fabulous" Might be medically relevant?
-我还是继续检查好了 -好的 谢谢
- Maybe I should just finish with the exam. - Yes, thanks.
我想你会很高兴知道我们打算
You'll be pleased to know that Mitchell and I intend on
让莉莉从小接触到亚洲文化的氛围
raising Lily with influences from her Asian heritage.
很好啊
That is fantastic.
撞到头之后有没有呕吐现象呢
Have you noticed any vomiting since the head bump?
不 不 没有
Uh, no. No, no, no.
我们在她房♥里挂了些东方艺术品
We've hung some art in her room. Some Asian art.
当她可以吃固体食物时
And then when she's ready for solid food,
我们家的拐角处
there's a fantastic pho place...
就有一个超棒的越南米粉店
right around the corner from our house.
我发音对吗 是米粉吗
Am I pronouncing that right? Is it pho?
一种汤面
It's a soup.
我不知道 我是丹佛人
I don't know. I'm from Denver.
我们那儿没有什么 米粉
We don't have a lot of pho there.
再确认一下
Uh, just to be sure,
能给我演示一下莉莉撞得有多厉害吗
could you show me how hard Lily got hit?
就用你的头
And use your head.
差不多 就像这样
Um, yeah. Really, it was- it was just sorta, like, uh-
-懂了吗 -能再来一次吗
- You know? - Could I see that again?
就是 就是撞了一下头 你知道的
Um, it was just- just a head bump, you know.
-那你什么感觉 -还好吧
- How are you feeling? - Uh, fine.
莉莉也这么觉得
So is Lily.
宝宝天生自会应对新手家长
Babies are designed to survive new parents,
所以别担心了
so stop worrying.
你们做得很好了
You guys are doing great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是丹佛人
Denver.
我没看到哪儿有斗篷
I don't see any ponchos,
说明孩子们要么不会穿斗篷
which means either the kids don't wear them
要么穿斗篷的孩子们都被撵走了
or the ones who do wear them disappear.
我们是对的啦
We're doing the right thing.
我无条件支持曼尼
I support Manny no matter what.
孩子们需要你的信任
Children need to know that you believe in them.
那非常非常重要
It's the most important thing.
如果你告诉他们 他们有翅膀
If you tell them they have wings,
他们就会相信自己能飞上蓝天
they will believe they can fly.
噢 是吗
Oh, really?
我认识个老兄 去了伍德斯托克音乐节
I had a buddy, went to Woodstock,
坚信自己能飞起来 最后没啥好下场
believed he could fly. Didn't end great.
正因此 酒店的窗户都不敢开了
It's why hotel windows don't open anymore.
发生什么事了吗 谁死了
Is something wrong? Who's died?
没人死 曼尼
No one, Manny.
你怎么这么想呢
Why would you even think that?
在哥伦比亚的时候
In Colombia,
曼尼念巴勃罗埃斯科瓦尔小学
Manny went to Pablo Escobar Elementary School.
如果你从课堂上被叫出来
If you were pulled out of class,
肯定是叫你认尸的
it was definitely to identify a body.
好吧 我们把你的斗篷带来了
Well, we got your poncho here.
你不是说我穿着它就像
I thought you said it made me look like
我脖子穿了条裙子吗
my neck was wearing a dress.
我只是开玩笑的
That was a joke.
噢 太好了 还在包里
Oh, good! It's still in the pocket!
-什么还在包里 小家伙 -排箫
- What do you got there, buddy? - My pan flute.
我要给新同学演奏哥伦比亚民俗音乐
I'm going to play some colombian folk music for my new classmates.
不错嘛
Huh. Great.
我真为你骄傲了
I have never been more proud of you.
你的朋友们一定会喜欢的
I'm sure your friends are gonna love it.
-把排箫毁掉 -什么
- Break the flute. - What?
斗篷本身没什么
The poncho by itself is fine.
斗篷 加排箫
The poncho, plus the flute,
再加上蠢头蠢脑的舞蹈
plus the stupid dance-
我儿子绝对出师未捷身先死
my son will die a virgin.
一语中的
That's right.
嘿 给我看看那排箫吧
Hey, sport, can I take a look at that whistle?
噢 天 弄掉了
Oh, geez. Look at that.
-而你居然还踩上去了 -什么
- And now you stepped on it! - What?
我这是怎么了啊
What's wrong with me?
-来 我来开门吧 -谢谢
- Here, let me get it. - Thank you.
-也许真的该你来开门 -为什么
- You know, actually, maybe you should do this. - Why?
我不想又把她头撞到门上了
I don't want to bump her head against the door,
或者说 绑安全带的时候夹到她
you know, pinch her with the seat belt.
米奇尔 你还要用这个失误
Mitchell, how long are you gonna beat
折磨自己多久
yourself up over one mistake?
又要像上次"挑染金发"事件一样吗
Is this going to be like the blond highlights all over again?
我只是觉得我这个父亲当得很失败
I just- I think I suck at being a father.
你在说什么呢 我们还是新手爸爸
What are you talking about? We're new at this.
对 可你简直是天生的好父亲 你看你
Yeah, but you're such a natural. I mean, look at you.
你一进屋她就来精神了
You walk into the room and she lights up.
你一只手就能给她换尿片 而我
Y-You change her diaper with one hand. I-
好吧 我其实是在嫉妒你
Nice. I-I'm actually jealous of you.
也有好多事儿你行我不行呢
There are so many things that you do that I can't.
你把整个屋子都做好了幼儿防护
Y-You baby-proofed the entire house.
你把所有的领养文件都处理得有条不紊
You took care of all the adoption paperwork.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表