Jegermeister. Dad says it makes girls easier to kiss.
-那地毯是怎么回事 -出了点小意外
- What happened to the rug? - I had an accident.
好吧 艾丽克斯 你又在干嘛
Okay. Alex, what are you doing?
我在追杀一只耗子
I'm trying to kill a rat.
好吧
Okay
莎伦在帮我给你挑生日礼物
Sharon was helping me buy you a birthday present.
你不明白吗 我爱的是你的屁♥股♥蛋蛋
Don't you get it? I love your ass.
那个...我 我快迟了 得走了
I-You know, I-I-I'm late and I should go.
-我知道 我知道 -嗯
-I know. I know. -Yeah.
今天的确是有点乱糟糟的
And it seems like things have gotten a little wonky around here.
不知道菲尔上哪儿了 他肯定...
I don't know where Phil is. He's definitely-
老天啊 艾丽克斯
Oh, my God. Alex
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your father?
他去外面上厕所了
He went outside to go to the bathroom.
平时真不这样的 靠 刺瞎我的眼
It's... not usually like this. Oh, gross.
-我们结婚吧 -好
- Let's just get married. - Okay.
你不会后悔的 帕特森太太
You will not regret this decision, Mrs. Patterson.
跟你说
And I'll tell you what.
我请你到我家来庆祝下
We're gonna have you over to our little house to celebrate.
-好吗 嗯 拜拜 -有空再来啊
- Okay? Okay, bye-bye. - You should come back again-
-有空就来 -克莱尔 克莱尔
- sometime, when you get a break - Claire! Claire!
菲尔 你 你干啥呢
Phil, what are you-what are you doing?
忙着谈业务呢
Just concluding a little business.
顺便补一句 很顺利噢
Very successfully, I might add.
-宝贝 -嘿
- Honey - Hey!
-你好 -你不是瓦莱丽嘛
- Hi. - Is that Valerie?
-嗯 -哇
- Yeah. - Wow!
-你真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look fantastic. - Thank you.
来来来 过来
Come here. Get over here.
好吧
Okay.
-我们多久没见了 -很久了
- How long has it been? - A long time.
噢 老天啊
Oh, my goodness.
-我没办法触到你 -是有点难
- Oh, I can't touch you. Okay. - A little bit difficult.
隔车相望
Gulf divides us, eh?
-见到你真好 -可不是嘛
- So nice to see you. - It's great to see you though
-嗯 -好吧
- Okay. - All right.
-走了啊 -有空来坐坐
- Okay, then. - Thanks for coming by.
-谢谢招待 -拜拜
- It's such a pleasure. - Bye-bye.
-有空常来啊 -你家真漂亮
- Thanks for stopping by. - You have a beautiful family.
-她真漂亮 是吧 -你脸上是什么玩意儿
- She looks great, doesn't she? - What is on your face?
一次 哪怕一次
One time! Once!
我带个客人回家
One time I bring somebody home...
想刺♥激♥一下别人 结果呢
who I want to impress, and what do I find?
一个全身酒味的
A bunch of booze-drenched hill people...
穿着内♥裤♥到处走 一个追耗子的
just sitting around in their underwear and-and chasing rats...
还有一个在楼梯口就搞起来的
and fornicating in the stairwell.
-我能插句话吗 -不准插 超级玛丽
- Can I say something? - No. No, you can't, Mario.
你什么都不用说了 谢谢
There is nothing left to say but thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
早说了你打不过我
I told you I'd win.
现在没话可说了吧 神球手
Not talking so much now, are you, hotshot?
希望你洗澡洗个爽
Hope you enjoy that nice, hot shower,
但15比7的耻辱你是洗不掉的
but it's not gonna wash away the shame of that 15-7 beatdown.
你真该看看你当时的表情
You should have seen the look on your face...
球和墙亲密接触那瞬间
when that drop shot just kissed the wall.
好吧 湿身吻
Ah. Okay, splashdown.
又弄到我了 是吧
Got me again. Yep.
让我这传统直男情何以堪
Make the uptight straight guy all embarrassed.
但是 我还就真无所谓了
Except for one thing -doesn't even bother me anymore.
我可以一直这样碰 来 再碰一个
I could do this all day. Here, another one for you.
再多来几次啊
Maybe a couple of 'em.
杰 我发现后面有个桑拿哟
Jay, I just noticed a sauna back here.
-我们要冲进去吗 -像赶着投胎那样冲进去
-How big of a hurry are we in? -Biggest hurry of your life.
借过 借过
'Scuse me. 'Scuse me.
如果注定了要被困住[进退两难]
Well, if you're going to be stranded,
不如就被困在蛋糕店吧
might as well be in a place full of cupcakes.
我看你吃得差不多了
I don't think you need any more.
啊 真是不好意思
Ay. I'm sorry, guys.
的确 我喜欢为自己抗辩
It's true. I am a defensive driver.
-你是说你喜欢抗辩... -我知道自己什么样
-You mean you're defensive about -I know what I am.
我们走吧
Let's go.
只是我不喜欢大家凭空就
It's just that I don't like when people just assume
说我是个烂司机
that I'm a bad driver.
也许我是要 负那么一点点责任
Maybe it was just, like, a little bit my fault.
你能承认 挺好的
Well, I'm glad you can admit that, Gloria.
但我还是想让你当我的律师 米奇
But I'm still gonna need you as my lawyer, Mitch.
-为什么 -因为眼前的惨剧
-Why? -Because this one
完全不关我的事 我保证
It was not my fault, I promise you.
原来那巨响是这个啊
That's what that sound was.
都是这蛋糕招牌的错
It was the big cupcake.
简直难以置信 老妈疯了
That was unreal. Mom was crazy.
我好怕怕
I'm scared.
听着 我了解你妈这个人 她没事的
Look. I know your mom pretty well. She's fine.
我猜她现在在努力控制情绪呢
I'd be willing to bet she's just composing herself,
在公园里静静散步呢
taking a nice, long, peaceful walk in the park.
好极了
Perfect.
那会儿我只想回家
At that moment all I wanted was to be with my family.
但回去肯定要想办法道歉
But of course, that meant finding a way to apologize...
我说话太重 伤了他们
to the people that I had belittled and rejected.
你乱说啥呢 那歌♥多好听啊
Okay, you are so crazy. That song totally rules.
-老爸 你才乱说呢 -明明很有道理
-Daddy, you're crazy. -Crazy right.
-嘿 宝贝 -嗨
-Hey, honey. -Hi.
嘿 老妈 来坐啊
Hey, Mom. Come on. Sit down.
真的 老爸 烂透了
No, seriously, Dad. It's lame.
真的 卢克 不烂
Seriously, Luke. It's not.
你脸上有芥末还是什么的
You got some mustard or something on your face.
关于音乐我还是懂点的
I think I know a little bit about music.
读大学时我还当过DJ呢
I was a DJ in college.
拥有一档在黄金时间播放的节目
I had my own show in the coveted time slot.
-《与邓菲一起等待黎明》 -真的假的
-Daybreak with Dunphy. -Are you kidding me?
骗你干啥 我播瑞克·艾斯里的歌♥哦
No, I'm not kidding you. And I played Rick Astley.
-老爸 你囧死我了 -绝不放弃 卢克 跟着唱啊
-Dad, that's embarrassing. -Never gonna give, Sing it, Luke.
他们原本大可以记恨我的
They could have been petty.
他们大可以为难我 但他们没有
They really could have made me pay, but they didn't.
爱死他们了
Never loved 'em more.
为毛瓦莱丽就看不到他们的这一面呢
Why the hell couldn't Valerie have seen them like that?
嘿 迪兰
Hey, Dylan.
你好 邓菲先生
Hey, Mr. Dunphy.
你干啥呢
What's happening?
海莉又跟我闹了
Well, Haley and I got into another fight.
[Say Anything直译为"随便说点什么吧"
也是一部电影名《情到深处》
剧中男主角高举收音机在喜欢的女孩窗前等候]
《情到深处》的场景呀[说点什么吧]
Oh. Say Anything.
早上好?
Um, good morning?
-不 情到深处[随便说点什么] -报纸
-No. Say Anything. -Newspaper.
不 迪兰 《情到深处》 经典电影
No, Dylan. Say Anything. Clutch movie.
经典电影
Clutch movie.
她应该要过几个小时才醒
She probably won't be up for a couple hours still.
没事 手♥机♥没多重
It's okay. It's not that heavy.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表