广播说菲尔的生日派对在这
I just heard the announcement for Phil's birthday party.
对的 拐弯就是
Oh, yeah. It's right around the corner.
-太棒了 -好好玩
- Awesome. - Have fun!
谢谢你 美女
Thank you. Thanks, my lady.
冰激凌蛋糕吗 真棒
Ice-cream cake? Ice-cream cake's good.
菲尔 生日快乐
Happy birthday, Phil!
太帅了
This is awesome!
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
- Happy birthday! - Happy birthday!
生日快乐 宝贝
Happy birthday, sweetie.
-生日快乐 -玩得开心呀
- Happy birthday. - Have a really good birthday.
-看到蛋糕了吗 -超棒的
- Did you see the cake? - Oh, yeah. It's great.
喂
Hello?
没事 我哄小孩睡觉呢
No, that's fine, I'm just putting the baby down.
那是杰克 出轨的那个
Okay, that's Jake. He's the one that's having an affair.
-我知道的 -明晚没问题
- I know. - Yeah, I can do it tomorrow night.
向我老婆编个谎就行
I'll just give my wife some excuse.
混♥蛋♥汉子
Men are pigs.
-那也没办法 -有呀
- I don't really have a choice, do I? - Yeah.
别劈腿不行吗
You could not cheat on her! How about that?
我得给她个惊喜嘛
Because it has to be a surprise.
等我跟她外婆说起意大利语
When she hears me speaking Italian to her grandmother,
我偷偷摸摸这么长时间也值了
it'll be worth all this sneaking around.
莉莉 我猜错了 他是个好男人啊
Lily, I had it backwards. He's wonderful.
别担心 我就说要加班
Don't worry. I'll just tell her I'm working late.
不行杰克 别那么说
No, Jake, don't do that.
说加班你就惨了
That's the worst thing you could do.
晚安啦[意大利语]
Buonanotte.
坏了莉莉 我们要怎么办
Oh, no, Lily, what are we gonna do?
得帮帮他们啊
We have to fix this.
米奇尔 我就教你几招
Okay, Mitchell, I'm gonna teach you
基本的巴西柔术吧
a couple of basic Brazilian jiu-jitsu moves.
现在 来打我
Now, just attack me.
什么
I'm sorry- What?
释放你内心的怨恨
Take any deep-seated anger you may have,
冲过来打我吧
get a running start and come at me.
老爸 我没记恨过你啊
Dad, I don't have any deep-seated anger.
记得那次万圣节
Remember that Halloween when
我不让你扮奥利维亚·纽顿-约翰吗
I wouldn't let you go as Olivia Newton-John?
懂了吧 借力打力
You see what I did? I used your momentum against you.
格雷西柔术创始人教我的
I learned this choke from the Gracie brothers.
这招叫"伏狮锁"
It's called the lion killer- mata lella.
-懂 -试试挣脱 挣一下
- Okay. - Now try to get out. Try to get out.
-难不 -挣不开
- See? - I can't.
挣不开就对了
Yeah, all right. Now-
-我要晕了 -这招就厉害在
- Passing out... - See, the beauty of this is,
你不用贸然攻击
you don't have to make the first move.
对手可能会轻敌嘛
You know, chances are your opponent's gonna be overconfident.
以为你是个菜鸟
He's gonna think you don't know anything.
反而被骗 就显得很二
Basically, he's being suckered into thinking-
曼尼 曼尼这小子耍我
Manny. Manny, that little bastard, he hustled me.
糟
Oh, crap.
糟了 米奇尔
Ah, crap. Mitchell!
得 吸气 加油
Oh, crap. All right. Come on. Breathe.
好小子 快醒来
Attaboy. You all right? Coming around.
-我怎么趴地上了 -醒过来 米奇尔
- Why am I on the floor?- Come on, Mitchell.
海莉 我又没买♥♥着
Haley, I just struck out again.
拜托给点好消息
Please tell me you have some good news.
格氏又进了一批货
Okay, so The Grove just got a new shipment.
我短♥信♥你地址
I'm texting you the directions now.
很好 很好 真棒真棒
Oh! Okay, that's good. That's good. That's good.
我这就去 立刻滚去
I'm there. I'm on that.
那小子把我手表骗走了
That kid stole my watch.
-啥 -什么
- Huh? - What?
他骗我跟他下棋
He hustled me at chess.
你不是保证让他赢吗
I thought you promised you were gonna let him win.
-我让他赢了一盘 -等等 你也知道
- I did the first time. - Wait a minute. You're in on it too?
曼尼 换派对衣服去
Manny, go and get dressed for the party.
能洗个澡吗
Do I have time for a steam?
-行 但要快 -好
- Yeah, but a quick one. - Okay.
干嘛叫他输给我
Why tell him to lose to me?
你一输棋就发小孩脾气
Because you're like a baby when you don't win.
乱踢东西 皱眉头
With the kicking and the eyebrows...
还狂吃瓜子
and the angry eating of the sunflower seeds.
不是那样的
Actually, that's not true.
输给小天才 我怎么会不服气呢
I don't mind losing to a chess genius, which Manny obviously is.
他天才 他还没我下得好呢
Chess genius? He's not even as good as I am.
你下棋不怎么样啊
You're not that good in chess.
-蜜月那次输给我了啊 -我让你的
- I beat you on our honeymoon. - Or did I let you win?
你才没让我
You didn't let me win.
我♥干♥嘛要把皇后送入你的魔爪 杰
Why would I sacrifice my queen for your pawn, Jay?
别哼了
Stop saying that.
卢克 宝贝 怎么了
Luke, honey, hi. What's going on?
老爸的蛋糕送来了
They guy came with Dad's cake,
可它缺了一块
but just so you know, it's missing a piece.
-你偷吃老爸蛋糕了吗 -没啊
- Luke, did you take a bite out of your father's cake? - No.
-别撒谎 卢克 -我哪有
- Stop lying, Luke. - I'm not lying.
哦对 我用你的卡付了钱
By the way, I used your credit card to pay him.
没问题吧
Is that all right?
没问题啊
Oh, no, that's fine.
我把钱包留给你们就是为这个的嘛
Whatever. That's why I left the wallet there.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我把钱包留家里了
I left the wallet there! I left the wa-
你可怜的老爸
Your poor father.
我们乱成一团
All this running around,
他肯定以为没人在乎他生日
and he's gonna think nobody cares about him on his birthday.
再来点蛋糕吗
More cake?
行啊 小菲尔
Why not, Little Phil?
反正我也没地儿去
I got no place else to go.
先生 先生 打扰你了
Sir! Sir! Sir, hi. Excuse me.
我有点唐突
Um, yes. I know this is highly unusual,
但我需要你帮忙 挽救一段婚姻
but I need your help to save a marriage.
这附近有对夫妇
There is a couple in this neighborhood...
就因为一个小误会 快要离婚了
that is about to get a divorce for a simple misunderstanding.
他们叫杰克和黛比
Their name is Jake and Debbie.
我知道您宣过誓
And I know you've taken an oath...
不能泄露他人住址
to not tell people where other people live,
我也尊重您
and I respect that,
但我们能不能想办法
but maybe we could work out some sort of
设计一套暗号♥
super secretive spy signal,
比如你挠左耳
where if you scratch your left ear,
暗示我他们住在左手边
you know, maybe they live on the left,
如果挠右耳 就是...
and if you scratch your right ear, they live on-
就住这
They live right here.
我不会说出去的
This conversation never happened.
-抱歉晚了 -感谢上帝
- Sorry. - Oh, thank God!
谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
老爸把我整晕了
Dad just put me to sleep.
他给你讲催眠的打猎故事了吧
The hunting story.
不是啦
Hmm. No.
老天 你可不能插队 对不起
Oh, my gosh, no. You can't cut the line. Sorry.
-我本来就排这 -哪有
- I was here. - Uh-uh.
我排了一个半小时
I-I've been here for an hour and a half
都没看见你 你这是插队
and you haven't been, so you cut the line.
-你管我 -这位先生
- Whatever. - Whoa. Excuse me, sir.
您好像没弄清楚
I don't think you understand.
你不可以插队的
You're not getting in front of us.
淡定点啦 红毛小子
Calm down, gingerbread.
-你走还是不走 -不走
- Are you gonna move or not? - No.
别啊
Oh, no.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表