Straight to the car. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
欲速则不达 慢慢来 直接走
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. Straight through.
-太棒了 -赶紧走 赶紧走
- Very nice! - All right. Let's go. Let's go.
-好像还多余几秒钟呢 -不多
- I think we got an extra couple of seconds. - No,
-没有 -老爸 赶紧的
- we don't. - Dad, come on!
-我去 -怎么了
- Oh, no! - What?
我的钥匙
My keys!
撑住啊 宝贝 别睡着
Stay awake, sweetie. Stay awake.
瞧 噢不
Whee! Oh, no.
房♥产经纪人培训就是用来对付这个的
This is where your Realtor training comes in handy.
看着像是标准的波特森D型顶锁
Looks like a standard Porter and Sons D-Model top lock.
快速刷一下应该就能打开
One quick swipe oughta pop it.
上去吧
All aboard.
-好的 -走起
- Okay. - There we go.
小心一点
Nice and easy.
-你夹痛我了 夹痛我了 -不好意思
- Yeah, you're pinching. You're pinching. - I'm sorry.
经手千万房♥屋 习得百般技艺
If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks.
每个房♥产经纪人可都是深藏不露的大♥师♥
Every Realtor is just a ninja in a blazer.
一般的小毛贼入室行窃
The average burglar breaks in
会留下各种蛛丝马迹
and leaves clues everywhere,
我可不会
but not me.
哥来无影 去无踪
I'm completely clueless.
我这么重你还吃得消吗
You're sure I'm not too heavy?
怎么会 我打彩弹枪穿的护具都比你重
Please, you weigh less than my paintball gear.
-好了 -好嘞 进来了
- Okay. Yup. - There we go. We are in.
下来吧 压到脖子了
Off-load. On we go. Squeezing.
-缓一会儿 -你没事吧
- I'm going for a ride. - You all right?
没事 没事
Yup. I'm good. I'm good.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
提防着下次再有人想破窗而入
Just making it a little tougher on the next guy.
聪明人总是先别人一步 我靠...
You got to get up pretty early- Son of a-
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you all right? - Yes, I am.
差点被你们家的救火车搞死
Just, uh, almost killed myself on your fire truck.
那不是我们家的 是贾斯珀的
That's not ours. That's Jasper's.
你们认识贾斯珀
You know Jasper?
他爸妈从我这买♥♥过一栋房♥子
I sold a house to his parents.
你们是怎么约到他来家里玩的
How did you ever get a playdate with him?
赶紧走吧 拜托
Let's go! Please, can- yeah. Okay.
你瞅瞅 他在素描哎
Look at him. He's sketching.
就像泰坦尼克号♥里的莱昂纳多一样
He's like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.
我打赌他一定是艺术院校的
I bet he goes to art school.
你说他是不是在画我俩呢
Do you think he's sketching us?
是啊 我"俩"
Yeah. "Us."
于5点30分飞波士顿的航♥班♥现在开始登机
Check-in for the 5:30 flight to Boston may board at this time.
对上眼了
And contact.
是迪兰
It's Dylan.
"我被困住了" 哎呦喂 真能折腾
"I'm trapped." Yeah, yeah, yeah. What a drama queen.
我们要去"浣赏"鲸鱼
We will go whale washing,
探索热带雨林
explore the tropical forest,
回归大自然
get back into the nature.
听起来不错啊
That sounds fun. Mm-hmm.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
请注意
Your attention, please.
请曼尼·迪尔加多到22A登机口
Will Manny Delgado please report to Gate 22-A?
曼尼·迪尔加多到22A登机口
Manny Delgado to Gate 22-A.
快看 外公 晕海宁起作用了
Check it out, Grandpa. The Dramamine's working.
我一点都不晕
I'm not dizzy.
小心饮料 小鬼
Yeah. Oh, watch the drink, kid.
哦 我的小说
Ooh! Ooh, my Ludlums!
-对不起 外公 -没事 别紧张
- I'm sorry, Grandpa. - All right. Relax, relax.
可能没什么大碍
We might be okay here.
上天待我不公 上天待我不公
It's not fair. It's not fair.
抱歉女士 他是曼尼·迪尔加多吗
Excuse me, ma'am. Is this Manny Delgado?
-是的 -你儿子的名字在禁飞名单里
- Yes. - Your son's name is on a no-fly list.
拜托 安检那会儿就跟我们核实过了
Ay, please, we've been through this at the check-in.
他不是名单里的那个曼尼·迪尔加多
He's not the same Manny Delgado.
我就是个想重现旅行格调的男孩
I'm just a boy trying to bring style back to travel.
-我们只想核实几个问题 -这是个误会
- We just have a few questions to ask. - No, this is a mistake.
-我老公人呢 杰 -这边请 女士
- Where is my husband? Wait. Jay! - Step this way, ma'am.
女士 请这边走
Ma'am, step this way, please.
-孩子 这边走 -杰 别推我 杰
- Son, step this way. - Jay! No pushing. Jay!
给我双份的量吧 我一家老小一起旅行
You make it a double? I'm traveling with my family.
没问题
No problem.
跟个男人一起生活肯定简单多了吧
Must be a lot easier just living with a guy.
我要是同性恋 生活肯定简单得多
Yeah, life would be simpler if I was gay.
你能不能挤进快车道啊[适应这种生活]
Do you think you could get in the fast lane?
-我当然能适应了 -我指的是路
- Oh, I could totally get in the fast lane. - I mean the road.
我来了条短♥信♥ 说的什么
Oh, I'm getting a text. What does it say?
哦没啥事 是报♥警♥器公♥司♥
Um- Oh, G- Well, it's nothing. It's the alarm company.
-说你家有人闯入 -什么
- It says your house was broken into. - What?
没啥事 他们会处理的 你开你的
It's nothing. They'll take care of it. Just drive!
到底怎么了
What happened?
来玩个有趣的机场游戏
Okay, fun airport game.
随便挑一个旅客 虚构他们的整个人生
You pick out a traveler, you come up with their entire story.
比如这个男人 他叫亨利
Okay. This guy, his name's Henry.
他准备去凤♥凰♥城看他的祖母
He's on his way to Phoenix to visit his grandmother,
祖母名叫...
whose name is, uh-
放弃
Oh! Pass.
-太难了 你来 -好的
- Too hard. Your turn. - Okay. Fine.
我看见一个女人 她惊恐万分
I see a woman, uh, wracked with fear,
还被她老公给抛弃了
whose husband has abandoned her.
-哪里 说谁呢 -我
- Where? Where? Who is she? - Me.
我跟菲尔说的清清楚楚要他在这陪着我
I made it perfectly clear to Phil that I needed him here.
我也一样 米奇尔也在生我的气
Oh. It's going around. Mitchell's mad at me too.
他觉得就是因为早上我没帮他整理行李
He thinks because I didn't help him pack this morning,
才让他忘带钱包
he forgot his wallet.
对不起 我有一点烦躁
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry to be snippy.
我一直在生小卡的气
It's just... I'm a little upset with Cam.
早上打包要他的帮忙 结果他却让我失望了
I needed his help this morning, and he let me down.
我印象中的小卡不是这样的啊
That doesn't sound like him.
你请他帮忙他却不闻不问
You asked him to do something and he didn't do it?
没见他开口说啊 他就在那一直说
But he never asked! I mean, all he said was,
"莉莉的东西要装好
"Lily's bag needs to be packed
报纸要暂停寄送"
and the newspaper needs to be canceled."
我听着就像是在向你求助啊
That sounds to me like he was asking for help.
我听着你简直就是想让他能通灵啊
Sounds to me like you expected him to read your mind.
-当我有超能力啊 -不是说让你有超能力
- What am I, a psychic? - No! It's not about reading minds.
是说要了解另一半的需要
It's about knowing what your partner needs.
不如这样 直接说"帮我个忙"
Here's an idea: Just say "Help me."
"我"都可以省了 "帮个忙"就好
You don't even have to say "Me," Just "Help."
这样他就明白你到底要什么了
Then he'll know exactly what you want.
你也不至于憋一肚子气
You won't have to get all mad.
倒没憋一肚子气 只是...
I'm not mad. It's just-
你总是希望能和一个人心有灵犀
You wanna believe you're on the same wavelength as someone,
可到头来
and then it's just-
发现其实没那么默契时 总有点沮丧
it's a little disheartening when you find out you're not.
就这样
That's all.
最难受的是我明明愿意为他付出所有
What's frustrating is I would do anything for Mitchell,
可他却看不出来 说实话我有点伤心
and-and frankly, it's a little hurtful that he doesn't know that.
机场可真吵杂啊
So, airports, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你在画什么呢
Are you drawing something there?
恩 画得一般般啦
Yeah. It's no good.
内心纠结的艺术家 妙极了
Tortured artist. Classic.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
-是个机器人 -可不是嘛
- It's a robot. - Oh, yeah. Sure is.
-背后那个是什么 -一只恐龙
- What's behind him? - A dinosaur.
学校的作业 让我们画连环画
It's for school. We're supposed to make a comic strip.
我们也要做哎 就八年级那会儿...
We had to do that too, back in the eighth-
他才14岁
He was 14 years old.
闭嘴
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表