Pull over.
-不 我做得到的 -立刻靠边停车
- No, I can do this! - Pull over now.
你哭什么
Why are you crying?
你为什么讨厌我
Why do you hate me?
要命 海莉 我不讨厌你
Oh, hell. Haley, I don't hate you.
你看上去是个好女孩 让我想起了我女儿
You seem like a nice girl. You remind me of my daughter.
所以我希望你快乐长寿
Which is why I want you to live a long and happy life...
安全行车 不要伤到我女儿
and be safe and not hurt my daughter.
我真的很想拿到驾照
I really want my license.
我练了很久 我发誓
I've been practicing a lot, I swear.
-你会酒后驾驶吗 -不会的 长官
- You gonna drink and drive? - No, sir.
-驾驶时发短♥信♥ -不会的 长官
- You gonna text and drive? - No, sir.
好吧 我们再考一次
All right. Let's start this from the beginning.
你能不能先笑一笑
Could you smile first?
你笑的话我就不会这么紧张了
I'll be less nervous if you smile.
好吧 似乎没什么用
Okay, that didn't help.
开车吧
Just go.
今天是捕大♥比♥目鱼的好日子
Today feels like a good day for halibut.
杰 我有没有跟你说过
Hey, Jay, did I ever tell you about the time...
我用黄油和果冻做鱼饵
I used peanut butter and jelly for bait
钓到一条长尾鲨
and I caught a thresher shark?
不记得了 你跟我讲过很多趣事
I don't know. You tell me a lot of funny things.
为什么从这边走
Why are we going this way?
这边也可以到
It's just another way to go.
不妙 有情况
Uh-oh. Something's going on.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
醒醒吧 老男人
Wake up, old man.
她想让我去坐那个过山车
She's trying to get me on that roller coaster.
-不 她不会的 -我就是这么想的
- No, she's not. - Yes, I am.
-什么 -我就说吧
- What? - Told you.
曼尼 你得直面自己的恐惧
Manny, you have to face your fears.
这就是我们来这儿的目的吗
That's why we're here?
你怎么不先跟我知会一声
Why didn't you let me in on your little plan?
因为你最不擅长说谎了
Because you're the worst liar.
他肯定会看穿你的
He would have seen right through you.
我不想坐过山车
I don't wanna go on the roller coaster.
曼尼 你以前不敢给烧烤点火
Manny, you were afraid to light the barbecue,
但是现在你的眉毛已经长回来了
but now your eyebrows have grown back...
你烤的三文鱼超级美味
and your salmon is legendary.
-万一我掉下来呢 -我会接住你的
- What if I fall out? - I will catch you.
那不可能 他会把你碾成肉酱的
That's not possible. He would crush you.
要是我吐了呢
What if I throw up?
我帮你清理 反正也不是第一次
I will clean it up. It wouldn't be the first time.
天 我穿了双新鞋
Geez, these are new shoes.
你不会放弃的 是不是
You're not gonna let up, are you?
宝贝 你心里很清楚的
Baby, I think you know the answer.
好吧 去克服恐惧吧
Fine. Let's get it over with.
我的勇敢儿子 来吧 杰
That's my boy. Vamos, Jay.
不 我才不去 对背不好
No, I'm not going on that. That's bad for my back.
-你的背没有受伤啊 -我耳水不平
- Your back is fine. - I got an inner-ear thing.
-拜托 别告诉我你也怕这个 -怕
- Oh, please. Don't tell me you're scared too. - Scared?
"怕"字从何说起
What is this "Scared" Stuff from?
我又不是小孩子 我才不怕
What am I, a child? I'm not scared.
看吧 就说你不擅长说谎
You see? You're the worst liar.
如果他不去 那我也不去
Well, if he's not going, I'm not going.
我的神啊 好吧 我自己去
Oh, for God's sake, fine! I'll go alone.
给你 拿好我的"女士"包
Here. Take my girlie purse
你戴上我的"花边'帽
and you my floppy hat,
二位如果需要的话 那边有女士洗手间
and if you need it, there's the ladies' room.
我的男子气概尚不足与之抗争
I'm not man enough to fight this.
给你 拿好包
Here. Hold my purse.
要死
Oh, hell!
-怎么这么久 -我不知道
- What's taking them so long? - I don't know.
幸好没有间歇泉 不然我早发疯了
The only reason I'm not panicking is I haven't seen a giant geyser.
宝贝 我知道你今晚不想去的原因
You know, honey, I think I know why you don't wanna go tonight.
-因为学校舞会很没劲 -不
- Because school dances are lame? - No.
-因为你不会跳舞 -才不是
- 'Cause you don't know how to dance. - That's not it.
我可以帮你 来吧
I can help you with that. Come on.
-来吧 -我的天 不要 妈妈
- Come on. - Oh, God, no. No, Mom.
来吧 我曾经可是一代舞后
Oh, yeah. Back in the day, I was quite the dancer.
我的天 突然间明白你和老爸为何走到一起了
Oh, my God. You and Dad together suddenly makes so much sense.
妈 妈 停下来 停下来
Mom. Mom, stop. Stop.
拜托 别跳了 我会跳舞
Please, stop. I know how to dance.
我只是不想参与那个怪胎秀
I just don't wanna be part of that freak show.
宝贝 你是个漂亮女孩
Sweetheart, you're a beautiful girl.
会有人邀请你跳舞的
Someone will ask you to dance.
我知道 但是太傻了
I know that. It's just stupid.
会有人邀请你的
Somebody will ask you.
为什么你老说这句
Why do you keep saying that?
会有人邀请你跳舞的
Somebody will ask you.
要是没有人邀请我呢
But what if they don't?
亲爱的 如果他们不邀请你
Honey, if they don't,
那就照我跟你姐姐说的做
then you do the exact same thing I told your sister, okay?
深呼吸三下 放轻松
Take three deep breaths and relax.
我连收到的建议都是二手货
Even the advice I get is a hand-me-down.
妈 我成功了 我考过了
Mom, I did it! I passed!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-我拿到驾照了 -恭喜
- I got my license! - Congratulations!
我拿到驾照了 拿到驾照了
I have my license! I got my license!
-车还没停好 -糟糕
- Car's not in "Park." - Oh. Oops.
赶紧去拿驾照
You better run to that counter.
-现在就去 -快跑
- Go. Right now. - Run! Run!
还是不敢相信你把我的卡车弄丢了
Still can't believe you lost my truck.
没了就是没了 伙计 忘了它吧
It's gone, buddy. Let it go.
也许不去揭秘更好
You know, maybe it's better we don't solve this little mystery.
有时想象中的宝藏更诱人
Sometimes treasure's more sparkly in your imagination.
可能是金子 棒球卡或者海盗藏宝图
Or it could be gold or baseball cards or pirate maps.
你真的觉得下面可能有海盗藏宝图吗
Do you really think there could be pirate maps under there?
我敢肯定是有可能的
I'm a hundred percent sure it's possible.
-好吧 我进去 -什么
- All right. I'm going in. - What?
不是吧 伙计
Really? Buddy.
看到什么了
What do you see?
什么都看不见 下面真黑
Nothing. It's really dark in here.
等等 我看到我的车了
Wait a minute. I think I see my truck.
它的旁边是...
It's right over there by the- Uh-oh.
-怎么了 -我卡住了
- What? - I think I'm stuck.
-卡在哪了 -我的皮带挂在管子上了
- How are you stuck? -My belt loop got caught on a pipe.
-管子好烫 -试着摆动一下
- And it's hot. - Have you tried wiggling?
爸爸 好烫 快来
Dad, it's hot! Hurry!
-我来了伙计 -快来 下面有蜘蛛
- I'm coming, buddy! - And hurry. There's spiders in here.
就来了
Coming!
抱歉给你带来不快
I'm sorry if we got all weird in there.
不 没事
No. It was fine.
我们想说平时不是这样的
Well, we'd like to say it's different than how it usually is,
不过你也知道那是假话了
but you've seen us enough to know that that's not true.
听我说 同志们
Guys, listen.
我和我母亲的关系不太好
I had a very complicated relationship with my mother.
她生于日本 非常传统
She was born in Japan- crazy traditional.
她不希望我成为医生
She didn't want me to become a doctor.
她希望我结婚生子
She wanted me to get married and have kids.
但是我父亲 可以和我沟通
But my father, we would talk...
他会听取我的想法
and he would actually listen to what I wanted.
不管怎么样 我想说
Anyway, what I'm trying to say...
母亲的角色并不一定那么重要
is having a mother isn't always what it's cracked up to be.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Oh! Thank you. - Well, thank you.
如果要我说
And if you ask me,
能有你们两位如此慈爱的父亲
having two fathers who care as much as you do...
莉莉真是世界上最幸运的小女孩了
makes Lily the luckiest little girl in the world.
-谢谢 -谢谢你这么说
- Oh! Thank you so much. - Thank you. Thank you for that.
-你人真好 -谢谢
- That's very sweet. Thanks. - Thank you.
你和你妈妈现在关系怎么样
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表