I would love to see how your people eat.
"你们那种人"
"Your people"?
我是哪根筋搭错了啊
What is wrong with me?
听好 现在是打鸡蛋时间了
Okay. It's egg-crackin' time.
来 妈来传授你一个打鸡蛋的窍门
Now, I find the key to cracking an egg properly-
妈 我不是孩子了 我会的
Mom, I'm not a child. I can do it.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我妈可不傻
My mom's not dumb.
你不能直接开口让她帮你做事
You can't just ask her to do something for you.
你一定要摆好龙门阵 坐等她上钩
You have to very carefully put the cheese in the trap.
糟糕 我弄了一点蛋壳进碗里了
Oh. Oops. I got a little shell in the bowl.
发生那种事的是时候 我觉得我会...
When that happens, I find that I like to...
-别那样做 -我抓到了 没事
- Do not do that. - I got it. It's okay.
-好恶心啊 -好吧 放着 我来吧
- Oh, that's- that's really gross. - Okay. I'm gonna- I'll do this.
你擦擦手走人吧
You just mop up.
成功
And snap.
我为她感到悲哀是不是不该啊
Is it bad that I feel sorry for her?
-我该如何开始呢 -你觉得呢
- So how do I start? -What do you think?
我不知道 通常都是妈妈告诉我怎么做
I don't know. Mom usually tells me what to do.
彼此彼此 我开玩笑的 我爱你妈
Join the club. I'm kidding. I love your mom.
我们今天换个新的学习方法
We are going to try a new approach this time.
听好 你的目标是要创建一个
Now, your goal is to create a display
关于梵高的生平和作品的展板 对吧
about the life and art of Van Gogh, right?
-是啊 -好的 你的展示板在此
- Yeah. - Okay. You got your poster board right here.
现在 就假装你是在叙述他的生平
So, pretend you're telling the story of his life...
而听众是从未听说过他的人
to someone who has never heard of him.
你会在展板上放些什么
What do you put on that board?
我看见你的脑筋在转动 创意的火花
I see the wheels spinning. A spark of crea-
他们是怎么把铅锌放进铅笔里的
How do they get the lead in pencils?
好了 别跑题
Ok, Let's try to stay on topic.
嘿 杰 瞧瞧谁认为
Hey, Jay. Look who thinks
水星是太阳系中密度最大的行星
Mercury is the densest planet in the solar system.
从你嘲笑的语气中 我就知道我说错了
I take it from your mocking tone that I am incorrect.
密度最大的行星是地球
Densest planet is Earth.
那你就是密度最大的星球上最愚钝的人
Which makes you the densest guy on the densest planet.
[Densest一词多意 密度最大的/愚钝的]
-中枪 -好吧
- Zing! -Fine.
当天早些时候
你确定米奇尔不建议我跟着去吗
You sure Mitchell won't mind me tagging along?
开什么玩笑 他很爱你的
Are you kidding? He loves ya.
你在担心什么
What are you worried about?
我以前从来没有过兄弟
I've never had a brother before.
我和他一起相处的时间也不多
We never really hung out that much.
孩子 你想太多了
Kiddo, you are overthinking this.
我只是不想说错话
I just don't wanna say the wrong thing.
不会的 那正是有兄弟的好处
You can't. That's the beauty of having a brother.
我和我弟弟总是相互抨击
Me and my brother were zinging each other all the time.
比如 "什么情况啊 肥仔"
You know, like, "What's going on, fat boy?"
"没什么 蠢蛋'
"Nothing much, jackass."
就像那样互相出糗
You know, things of that nature.
那是兄弟间表达爱的方式
It's- It's how brothers express love.
副驾驶位已占 衰仔
Shotgun, sucka!
哈哈 真有你的
Yeah. That's good.
我去欣赏一下风景
I'm gonna see the sights.
别让风景先看到你哦
Not if they see you first!
刚刚那玩笑没有笑点 孩子
Kind of missed with that one, kid.
好了
All right.
你想知道的信息都在上面
This is all you need to know right here.
显然 铅笔杆一开始是分开的
Apparently, the pencil's in two pieces,
然后才将铅锌放中间粘合到一起
and they glue 'em together on the lead.
我们把关于他生平的材料放这边
What if we put all the stuff about his life on this side...
关于他画作的材料放那边怎么样
and all the stuff about his paintings on this side?
卢克 小老弟 那太棒了
Luke, buddy, that's fantastic!
最棒的是 这个主意是你自己想出来的
And the best part is, you came up with that by yourself.
只需要一点专注就做到了
All it took was a little bit of focus and, uh-
这玩意儿真松了
This thing is really loose.
我去拿把螺丝起子 你继续弄这个
I'm gonna go grab a screwdriver. But you run with this.
各就各位 预备开始 小梵高
On your mark, get set, Van Gogh.
嘿 爸 他长得有点像米奇尔舅舅
Hey, Dad. He kind of looks like Uncle Mitchell,
如果米奇尔舅舅是疯子的话
if Uncle Mitchell were insane.
我被黄鼠狼的臭液喷到了
I got sprayed by a skunk!
你臭死了
Oh, you stink!
不仅是在天文学方面很"臭" 攻击成功
And not just at astronomy! Blammo!
是怎么回事啊
What is happening?
我爱这地方
I love this place.
我有点担心 因为这并不是...
I was a little bit worried because it's not exactly-
我 爱 这地方
I... love... this place.
我 很 紧张
I... was... nervous.
我是说 菜单上有很多不同的食物
I mean, there was a lot of different food on the menu,
地上也有 墙上也有
and on the floor, and on the wall.
你确定你的话没有任何一点夸张吗
Are we sure we're not exaggerating just a little bit?
你当时在现场吗 米奇
Were you there, Mitchell?
如果你在 我肯定能认得出当场
Because I think I would have recognized
除我之外的唯一一个白人或同志
the only other white or gay person.
我已经冒犯过歌♥洛莉亚一次了
I'd already offended Gloria once.
不能再有第二次了
Not gonna do it again.
你好 欢迎光临 是歌♥洛莉亚啊
好久没光临过小店啦
-那是我朋友卡梅隆 -欢迎光临
- Mi amigo Cameron. - Ah, welcome.
-照旧点"辣得跳"吧 -你还记得啊
- So, carnitas diablos. - Ah, you remember.
也给我同样的吧
Um, I'll just have the same thing.
不不不 你该点鸡肉玉米卷
No, no, no. You should have the chicken enchiladas.
不 我也要"辣得跳"
No, I'll have the carnitas diablos.
-你扛不住的 -你说什么
- These are not for you. - Excuse me?
那东西太辣了
They're too spicy.
歌♥洛莉亚小姐是因为已经习惯了
Miss Gloria's used to it.
他说的对
Yeah, he's right.
我可以辣得让你震惊到趴下 美女
I can spice you under the table any day there, sweet thing.
就要"辣得跳" 谢谢
Dos carnitas diablos, por favor.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-米奇 止步 -好吧 我妄想什么呢
- Mitchell! - Of course. What was I thinking?
爸 我们 能直接回家了吗
Dad, can we- can we just go home, please?
你得先把身上臭气散掉 我才让你进车
You've got to air out first before I let you in that car.
否则车里的气味永远消不掉
I'll never get the stink out.
嘿 杰 那是金星吗
Hey, Jay, is that Venus?
[金星的大气层里有浓硫酸 会下硫酸雨]
我从这儿可以闻到纯硫酸的酸臭气哦
'Cause I can smell the clouds of pure sulfuric acid from here.
-躺枪 -好吧 我真得回家了
- Slam! - Okay. I-I'd really like to go home now.
我们会错过流星雨的
We'll miss the meteor shower.
问题出在你的衣服上
The trouble is your clothes.
脱下吧 车后备箱里有条毛毯
Just take them off. I think there's a blanket in the trunk.
你确定吗 老爸
You sure, Dad?
你不担心我会把毛毯弄臭吗
You're not worried I might stink up the blanket?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
那是我们用来铺在车座上的
We just use it to cover up the seat
曼尼练完探戈会汗淋淋的要隔一下
for when Manny's all sweaty after his tango class.
如果你没出汗 就说明你练得不对
If you don't sweat, you're not doing it right.
他是我曾拥有的最佳男友之一
He was one of the best boyfriends I ever had.
-但他是同性恋 -是啊
- But he was gay. - Yeah.
我第一个月后就察觉出来了
I figured that out after the first month-
但我跟他继续谈了一年
And I stayed for a whole year
因为他剪的发型超赞
because the haircuts were fantastic!
很好笑吧
It's funny, huh?
卡梅隆 也没那么好笑吧
Cameron, that one is not that funny.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-你确定吗 -我喜欢这地方
- Are you sure? - I love this place.
但你头上汗如雨下
But your head is running water.
不 你大概看错了
No, I don't think it is.
我就说对你太辣了吧 你的衬衫都汗湿了
I told you it was too spicy for you. Look at your shirt.
-我得去喝点东西缓解一下 -不不
- I just need to get a bit of a drink of something. - No, no, no!
卡梅隆 喝水只会辣上加辣 不要
Cameron, the water makes it so worse. No!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表