We'll just go through the garage, with the-
难怪他要雇你 你能应对危机
That's why he wants to hire you. You're good in crisis.
天啊 这
Ooh, yeesh. What-
-没开 -再按按看
- It's not opening. - Push it again.
-我听到动静了 但是 -用力点按
- I'm hearing things, but it's not- - Push it harder.
不是这个 这个吗
That's not- Is it this one?
我也听到了 什么声响
I hear something. What is that?
不是 别乱按 住手
No. Stop touching- Stop-
这个 是这个 行了
This- Oh, that was it. All right.
-米奇尔 天啊 这 -天啊
- Mitchell! Oh, my God. Did- - No!
-天啊 -不 小卡
- Oh, my God! - No, Cam!
小卡 我们 我们弄的
Cam, we- Did we do that?
这怎么交代
What are we gonna say?
工作我答应下了
I will take the job.
-不然你哪来钱修车 -对
- Kinda think you have to now. - Yeah.
小伙子 你们一个队的
Guys, you're on the same team!
暂停
Time out!
-暂停 -给我过来
- Time out! - Get over here!
各位 我们刚刚合计的几个战术
Guys, earlier we practiced a few set plays.
哪里提到让你们从队友手中抢球了
Did any of them involve wrestling the ball from your own teammate?
-你说要使出浑身解数的 -没错
- But you said to be aggressive. - Yeah!
但不是对你队友使 待着别动
Not on your own team! Wait here.
得你来教 我♥干♥不了
You gotta coach. I can't take it.
-你是在跟我说吗 -是 是跟你说
- You talkin' to me? - Yeah, I'm talkin' to you.
你得接手 我就快输了
You gotta take over. I'm about to lose it out there.
那可真不容易 教练
That sounds tough, Coach.
-你这是怎么回事 -教练 该继续了
- What's your problem? - Hey, Coach! Ticktock.
我之前跟教练交涉 你把我挤开
I was dealing with the coach. You pushed me aside.
我给孩子们指导 你把我挤开
I was dealing with the boys. You pushed me aside.
信不信由你 杰
Believe it or not, Jay,
有些事我比你擅长
there are some things that I am better at than you are.
-砰 终于把话摊开了 -老天啊
- Bam! It's out there. - Oh, for God's sake.
-教练 -他叫你呢
- Coach! - He's calling you.
听着 我能理解你很不爽 好吧
Listen. I don't blame you for being angry. All right?
我习惯了主事 仅此而已
I'm used to taking charge. That's all.
我一开始就该让你来做教练
I should have let you coach from the get-go.
还有呢
And?
-我爱你 -不 烧烤那事儿
- I love you. - No. The barbecue.
噢 老天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
你烤的牛排肯定好吃 不会咬不动
I'm sure your steaks would have been delicious... and not chewy.
-好 我来 -谢谢
- Okay. I'll do it. - Thanks.
所以说青出于蓝而胜于蓝
And so the student becomes the master.
-昔日王者 -算了 不劳你驾
- The once mighty- - You know what? Forget it.
不不不不 我来 我来
No, no, no, no. I'm good. I'm good.
队员们 想不想以赢家的身份走出去
Hey, hey. Guys. Who wants to go out like a champ?
-想 -我
- Yeah! - Me!
就这态度 好 乔迪 你发球给卢克
I love it! Okay, Jordy, you inbound to Luke.
曼尼 你把卢克的防守挡开
Manny, you set a pick on Luke's man
然后去球篮下面候位
and roll to the bucket.
-卢克你知道该怎么做了 -我不知道
- Luke, you know what to do. - No, I don't.
-传地板球给曼尼 -但是 爸
- Bounce-pass to Manny. - But, Dad-
教练 曼尼整个赛季都没进过球
Coach, Manny hasn't taken a single shot all season.
机会来时他会把握住的
Then chances are he'll be open.
好的 队员们 上场了
Okay, guys. Let's bring it out.
嘿 都伸出手来
Hey, hey. Bring it in.
给对手秀秀我们的气势
Let's show these guys what kind of team they're about to beat.
数到三喊"小德伯必胜"
Huh? "Li'I Dribblers" On three.
一二三 小德伯必胜
One, two, three- Li'I Dribblers!
红队场边发球 开始
Okay, red ball. Side out. Here we go.
我的执教理念是什么
What's my coaching philosophy?
-给孩子一只鸟 -就是这样
- Give a kid a bird- - Yes!
他就会像那些怪叔叔一样
And he becomes one of those weird dudes
把鸟放在肩膀四处晃荡
who walks around with a bird on his shoulder.
但给他一双翅膀
But give him a pair of wings,
他就能飞
he can fly.
除非他眼高手低 技术太烂
Unless he has absolutely no hand-eye coordination.
没事 我相信你
Okay, I support you.
妈
Mom.
你晚了20分钟
That was 20 minutes.
妈 我非常非常抱歉
Mom, I am so, so sorry.
我知道我不该这样
I know it's no excuse,
只是我人在学校身不由己
but I've been feeling a lot of pressure at school.
来自朋友圈的压力
You know, with friends.
我非常非常爱你
And I love you so much,
你为我所做的一切我都心存感恩
and I appreciate everything you do for me.
我还是你的乖乖女
I'm still your little girl.
亲爱的 妈妈听你这么说真开心
Oh, honey! That was so sweet.
能给我20美元吗 我们想去看电影
Can I get $20? A bunch of us are going to a movie,
然后再去吃个饭什么的
and we're gonna get something to eat afterwards.
珍娜她哥会载我们回家的
Jenna's brother's gonna take us home.
好 没问题 亲爱的 给你40
Okay. Of course. Sweetie, you know what? Take 40.
-天啊 -没什么 给
- Oh, my gosh. - Yeah. That's right.
-谢谢妈 -去吧 玩得开心
- Thanks, Mom. - Go on. Have a great time.
艾丽克斯 亲爱的 逛街的时候
Oh, Alex, honey? When you're out shopping,
最好给自己买♥♥件胸罩
you might wanna pick yourself up a training bra.
我知道你现在用不上
I know you don't need one now,
但你的小咪♥咪♥早晚会长出来的嘛
but your little boobies are gonna come in soon.
妈妈爱你 小猫猫
Mommy loves you, kitten!
亲亲 亲亲
Mwah! Mwah!
看你还敢耍我
Teach her to screw with me.
我阻断了防守 然后跑到球篮下
I set a pick and then rolled towards the basket.
卢克把球传给我 我投篮 几乎进了
Luke passed to me. I shot the ball and almost made it.
我今天给莉莉买♥♥了件非常萌的裙子
I bought Lily the cutest little dress today.
然后我从对手那里抢到球
And then I stole the ball from the other team,
然后360逆天翻转上篮 几乎灌篮
did a 360 and almost dunked it.
真牛
That's nice.
我今天跟莉莉玩得太开心了
Ay. I just had the best day today with Lily.
那小姑娘萌翻了
That girl's so sweet.
我下周六有比赛 你来看吧
I have a game next Saturday. You could come.
不了 谢谢 我不想去给你丢脸
No, it's okay. I wouldn't want to embarrass you.
那天我应该会带莉莉去吃纸杯蛋糕
I'll probably take Lily out for cupcakes. Mm-hmm.
哦
Okay.
提点一下
Any suggestions?
我一般用耳环哄她开心
I usually go with earrings.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表