噢 要修下楼梯
Ah- Fix that step.
-早上好 -人家还在睡觉呢
- Morning! - I'm still sleeping.
-结婚纪念日快乐 -嗯
- Happy anniversary. - Hmm.
-他们还说我们不能长久 -对呀
- And they said we wouldn't last. - Yeah.
-谁说的 -你看你 太萌了你
- Who said that? - Oh, look at you. You're cute.
-快点 打开看看 -你又搞啥了
- Go ahead. Open it. - What have you done?
没什么 没什么 没什么
Nothing. Something. Nothing.
-立体镜哇 -看看吧
- It's a View- Master. - Look inside.
是我们的相片
Oh, it's us.
看我们多年轻
Look at how young we are.
天啊 你那时候烫的头
Oh, God, that perm.
对啊 那发型衬托出了我的脸型
Yeah, it really framed my face.
怎么有个手镯的照片
Why is there a picture of a bracelet?
哈 有可能搞错了
Huh. Must be some kind of a mistake.
-是什么玩意儿啊 -菲尔 不会吧
- What the heck is that? - Phil, you didn't.
-你该不会 -有吗 有吗
- What did - Did he, did he?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
太漂亮了 亲爱的 我太喜欢了
It's beautiful. Oh, sweetie, I love it.
-好了 该看给你的礼物了 -该我啦 哪里
- Okay, your turn. - My turn? Where is it?
-梳妆柜上面 -哦
- It's on the bureau. - Oh.
我居然没看到
I'm surprised I didn't see it.
-在哪 -就那儿 红色信封
- Where? - It's there. The red envelope.
哦 就 贺卡吗
Oh. So - - card?
不 你猜错了
No. That's where you're wrong.
我开始亢奋了
I am so excited.
嘿 优♥惠♥券
Hey. Coupons for...
免费5次拥抱
five free hugs.
-不喜欢吗 -开玩笑 喜欢死了
- You don't like it? - Are you kidding me? I love it.
太有创意了 拥抱优♥惠♥券
It's so creative. Coupons for hugs,
其实本来就不要钱
which are usually free.
但是这样就看起来很正式 真心不错
But this makes it official, which is so great.
我很骄傲能想到如此绝妙的点子
I was so proud of myself when I thought of it...
因为完全不知道给你买♥♥什么
because you're impossible to buy for.
你从来就没有想要的东西
You never want anything.
那个...我想要的东西嘛
Um, things I want:
机器狗 夜视镜 吸虫器
Robot dog, night- vision goggles, bug vacuum,
GPS手表 石头样子的音箱
G.P.S. Watch, speakers that look like rocks.
我爱我老婆 但她送礼物太他妈没谱了
I love my wife, but she sucks at giving gifts.
不好意思我爆粗口了
I'm sorry for the pay- channel language,
但是 哦 酸奶机
but- Oh, yogurt maker.
一想到我喜欢的那些东西就抓狂
I can't not think of things I want.
摩登家庭
第一季第八集
我都不知道她什么时候需要换尿布
I can't tell if she needs a diaper change.
湿了就该换了呀
I'd think we'd be able to tell.
不 穿上这种尿布不好分辨
No, with these diapers, it's hard to tell.
-三重防漏 -专业防漏
- Triple leakage protection. - LeakLock.
特殊设计 呵护宝宝
Contours to protect her little body.
严丝合缝 绝无渗漏
No gapping or chapping.
小卡 你觉得我们是不是需要一晚
Cam, do you think that maybe we need a-
精彩夜生活 对
Night out. Yeah.
对 就是和一群成年人混几个小时
Yeah. Yes. Just a few hours with a couple of adults,
喝点酒 不谈宝宝
few drinks, no baby talk.
那会让我们成为更称职的家长
It'll make us better parents.
别诱惑我了 你的目的达到了
Stop drilling. You've struck oil.
我们把孩子交给歌♥洛莉亚照看 然后出去玩
We'll get Gloria to babysit. We're going out.
你沾了点口水
You got some spittle.
有吗 你觉得我们叫谁比较好
Do I? You know who'd be fun to call?
-萨尔 -萨尔
- Sal. - Sal.
来跳舞狂欢吧 莉莉 好耶
Ooh, raise the roof, Lily. Yeah.
我们要叫上萨尔
We're calling Sal.
萨尔绝对是我们在世上最好的朋友
Sal is our very best friend in the whole wide world.
我们那么爱她的原因嘛...
The reason we love her so much...
-就是她绝对放得开 -绝对的
- is she has absolutely no inhibitions. - No.
那还是在她喝酒之前
And that's before she starts drinking.
和她一起玩
Hanging out with her...
就像每天都是阿姆斯特丹周六狂欢夜
is like an Amsterdam Saturday night every day of the week.
讽刺的是
And, ironically,
萨尔被禁止进入阿姆斯特丹酒吧
Sal's not allowed back into Amsterdam.
哪天都不行
Any day of the week.
我们当然愿意照看宝宝
Of course we would love to have the baby.
她的表哥表姐们今天晚上都要来过夜
All the other cousins are sleeping over tonight.
人多才热闹
The more, the merrier.
好的 晚上见 拜拜
Okay, see you tonight. Bye- bye.
海莉还来不
Is Haley still coming?
你们是亲戚 再打她主意 我用水管喷你
You're related. I will spray you with the hose.
所有的孙儿门都
All the grandkids are
要来杰的夜间派对 算是家庭传统吧
coming over for Jay's Night. Family tradition.
每个人都得穿睡衣 那是他们的最爱
Everybody wears P.J.'s, which they love.
我做的炒牛肉"杰" 其实就是炒牛肉酱
I make my famous sloppy Jays, which are really sloppy joes...
但是是我杰做的 他们也喜欢
but made by Jay, which they love.
然后我们一起看一个西部电影
And then we all watch a Western together,
他们不喜欢没关系 因为今夜以杰为中心
which they don't really care for, but hey, it's Jay's Night.
妈 安德鲁·艾德勒家里晚上有派对
So, Mom, there's a party tonight at Andrew Adler's,
大家都要去
and everybody's gonna be there.
听起来不错 但是我有其他安排
Ooh, that sounds like so much fun, but I have other plans.
真有意思 但我指的是我要去
Oh, that's hi- larious. But I'm talking about me.
-真是"反常"啊 -亲爱的
- That's unusual. - Honey,
你说你今晚要去外公家
you said you'd go to your grandfather's tonight.
对啊 所以才刚刚好嘛
See, that's what's so perfect about this.
安德鲁家离外公家只有几个街区
Andrew only lives, like, a couple blocks away from Grandpa's.
我觉得我可以
So I figured that I could go-
亲爱的 你答应好了的
Sweetie, you made a commitment.
但是我真的想去嘛 还有每次我去外公那儿
But I really want to go. Plus, every time I go over to Grandpa's,
曼尼总是直勾勾地盯着我看
Manny just stares at me the whole time.
-可能如果你穿上胸罩 -艾丽克斯
- Maybe if you wore a bra- - Alex.
怎么了嘛 我迫不及待想去外公那里
What? I can't wait to go to Grandpa's.
-家人对我来说就是一切 -因为你没朋友
- Family means everything to me. - 'Cause you have no friends.
才不是 因为我爱外公
No. Because I love Grandpa.
他一天比一天老了
And he's getting older.
天知道他还能活多少年
Who knows how many years he has left?
-外公要死了吗 -他们没跟你说吗
- Is Grandpa dying? - Didn't they tell you?
艾丽克斯 不要折磨你弟弟了
Alex, stop torturing your brother.
不 你外公身体好得很
No. Your grandfather is fine.
现在而已
For now.
嗯 会是谁呢
Hmm. Who could that be?
你想到是某个特殊人物吗
You expecting someone special?
谢谢
Thank you.
-还送花呀 -对不起嘛
- Flowers too? - I'm sorry.
道什么歉啊 这花太漂亮了
Oh, what are you apologizing for? They're gorgeous.
有点过火 什么立体镜啊 手镯啊
That's too much. With the View- Master and the bracelet...
花啊 还有气球啊
and the flowers and the balloons-
-还有气球 -栓在你的汽车上
- Balloons? - They're attached to your car.
我只是不想让你因为
I just don't want you to feel bad...
只准备了优♥惠♥券 心存愧疚
about your little... coupons.
等等 你是不是
Wait a minute. You- You
觉得你的礼物只有优♥惠♥券
thought the coupons were your only present?
-开什么玩笑 -难道不是吗
- Are you kidding me? - They aren't?
当然不是 菲尔 拜托
No! Oh, Phil, come on.
是我们的结婚纪念日哎
It's our anniversary.
那些优♥惠♥券只不过是
Those coupons were just, like,
今天的前戏
a fun little way to kick off the day.
你真正的礼物晚上就到 你绝对会喜欢的
Your real present is coming tonight, and you're gonna love it.
绝对喜欢
Love it.
好耶
Cool.
我什么都没准备
I got nothing.
我完蛋了
I'm so screwed.
真是个充满回忆的地方
Oh, this place brings back so many memories.
-哦 天啊 -萨尔
- Oh, my God! - Sal!
起来 起来 快过来 熊抱抱
Get up! Get up! Get in here! Big bear!
小崽崽
Oh, my baby cub!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表