I've rubbed it on my head for, like, an hour.
什么 艾丽克斯
What? Alex.
天啊 你真是个怪胎
Oh, you're such a geek.
至少我没把头皮磨秃
At least I didn't give myself a bald spot.
天啊 妈妈
Oh, my God! Mom!
艾丽克斯 别这么刻薄
Alex, don't be mean.
海莉 你也别那么容易掉入陷阱
Haley, stop making yourself such an easy target.
就是这样 老弟 就是这样
This feels right, buddy. I'm telling you, this feels right.
-你们要去哪 -去创造天才
- What are you guys doing? - Pursuing excellence.
我们帮卢克列了个成功潜力表
We make a list of areas the boy might excel at
-然后选择了棒球 -不错
- and... baseball. - Love it.
是啊 书上说一万小时的训练就能练成天才
Yeah. I read it only takes 10,000 hours to achieve excellence.
你已经练了 你大概练多久了
You've already got, what, how many hours playing ball?
我练一个赛季了 得有六千小时吧
Well, I played, like, one season, so, like, 6,000 hours?
怪不得你们没选数学
Yeah. I can see why you ruled out math.
我当然想要卢克成功
Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful.
可我不喜欢揠苗助长
But I don't think that a parent can just force that.
我觉得你只要有信心
I think you just have to have
孩子们会发现自己的闪光点
faith that the kid's gonna find his own way.
再说 能成为我儿子 已经够卢克骄傲了
Besides, Luke already is the best at something- being my son.
这话说出口来就弱掉了
It sounded a lot less lame in my head.
我预感这将会进展顺利
I have got a good feeling about this.
你肯定是打棒球的料
This is gonna be your sport.
去年你说过我是打篮球的料
Last year, you said basketball was my sport.
听着 我说过很多让我追悔莫及的话
Look, I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.
我能做的
What I can do...
只有当一个能够帮助你登上顶峰的爸爸
is be the dad you need me to be to help you become masterful.
-你想登峰造极吗 -大概吧
- You wanna be masterful? - I guess.
真是个好孩子 好吧
There's my killer! Okay.
我们一万小时的训练计划
Our journey of 10,000 hours...
就从简单的投球开始吧
begins with a single pitch.
我看好你哟
I believe in my boy.
我不会放弃你的
I ain't gonna quit you.
投一个过来
Let's burn one in here.
很好 你开了一个好头
That's good. That's a good start.
你休息一下 我去捡球
Okay, you rest that cannon while I run this down, okay?
尽量往这个方向投球
Okay, let's keep all the batters right here.
我该把护裆穿上 真该把护裆穿上
Oh, should've- should've worn my cup. Should've worn my cup.
全垒打[打进家里]
Home run!
球肯定在这里的某处 老弟
This one's really in here, buddy.
很好 第一个小时真是非常非常不错
Okay. Very, very, very, very good first hour.
把手套给我 我给它上点油
Toss me your glove. I'll put some oil on it.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yes.
我刚告诉奶奶 曼尼今天有多厉害
I was telling my grandmother how great was Manny today.
你不是在吵架啊
So that wasn't angry talk?
才不是 傻瓜 我聊得开心呢
No, silly. That was happy talk.
我开始了解
I'm beginning to understand
为啥你们南美那么多暴♥力♥冲突了
why there's so much conflict on your continent.
来 看看这个
Here. Check this out.
哦 杰
Ah, Jay.
曼尼倍儿棒
杰喜欢为特殊时刻制♥作♥纪念衫
Jay loves to make T-shirts for special occasions.
来吧 宝贝 给他们瞧瞧
Come on, baby. Show them.
几年前 我孙女海莉跑五千米
A few years back, my granddaughter Haley ran a 5K,
于是我做了一些这样的衬衫
so I had a few of these made up.
海 莉 彗 星
太好玩了
It's just fun.
我很高兴你那么为曼尼骄傲
I love it when you're so proud of Manny.
确实 老实说
You know, I'm not gonna lie.
看见他把那些小孩打得落花流水
Seeing him out there slicing those kids to pieces,
我真是开心
you know, it gets to ya.
-多谢你 宝贝 -很抱歉打断你们
- Gracias, mi amor. - I'm sorry to interrupt.
-没事 -小冠军 给你点小东西
- It's okay, papi. - Hey, champ! I got a little something for you.
我也正要给你个东西 拿着
And I have something for you. Here.
我不再需要它了
I will not be needing it anymore.
-那决赛怎么办 -我要退役了
- But the finals? - I am retired.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
你不能退役啊
You can't retire.
我觉得这不好玩了
It's just not fun anymore.
那只是你一时冲动
Well, that's probably just butterflies.
拜托 你没问题的
Come on. You're gonna be fine.
听着 如果他不想比 那是他的决定
Look, if he doesn't want to, it's his decision.
决定个鬼
Ah, the hell it is.
他觉得太紧张 就别逼他做
He shouldn't be doing anything that makes him nervous.
宝贝 我支持你
Papi, I support you.
我不是紧张 我只是不想和一个女孩对决
I'm not nervous. I just don't want to fight a girl.
什么
What?
赢过一个女人会是我荣誉册上的污点
Defeating a woman will be a mark on my honor.
为啥
Why?
因为你们男人总是比我们女人厉害吗
Because men are always so superior to woman?
你厉害得连话都说不全了吗
So superior that you cannot even finish your sentence?
老弟
Dude.
曼尼 你常称自己为女人的贴心小情人
Manny, you always call yourself the lover of women,
如果你不和那女孩比赛
but if you don't compete with this girl,
就说明你根本不尊重我们女人
you're showing me and all the woman that you don't respect us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以 拿回你的剑
Okay, so, take back your sword...
-像个公牛一样打败她 -好的
- and go fight this girl like a bull. - Okay.
-说大声点 -好的
- Can't hear you! - Okay!
-再大声点 -那真是我最大嗓门了
- I can't hear you! - That's really as loud as I can go.
如何成为一名好的推销员
What does it take to make a great salesman?
其实没什么窍门
It's no big secret.
只要遵从销♥售♥的基本法则 "一定要成交"
You just follow the ABC's of salesmanship: Always Be Closing.
永远不要忘记
Don't ever forget
好的房♥屋卖♥♥点就藏在你身边
great home ideas just keep lurking, mostly nearby.
人们通常会质疑房♥产经纪人的诚实度
Often people question realtors' sincerity.
你马上装作生气 冒犯者就会
Take umbrage. Violators will-
糟了 什么词是X开头的...
Oh, shoot. X- X-
这间屋子真心棒
And this is the great room,
即使"棒"这个词已经配不上这间屋了
although "Great" hardly seems to do a room like this justice.
请忽略这幅诡异的弯弯曲曲的画
Weird, squiggly painting not included.
-其实我挺喜欢这画的 -我也喜欢
- I actually love it. - I do too.
真美
It's really beautiful.
橱柜都是定制内嵌的 你会发现
Um, all custom built-ins, and you will notice just-
房♥子采光充足 多好啊
just tons of natural light, so that's great.
我想做成这笔生意吗 当然想
Did I need the sale? Yes.
但我为之担心吗 当然不
Was I worried? No.
为啥 因为 因为啥呢
Why? Because. Because why?
因为我不会推销我不相信的东西
Because I won't sell anything I don't believe in.
当我信了 你也会信的
And when I believe, you believe.
我能把皮毛大衣卖♥♥给一个爱斯基摩人
I could sell a fur coat to an Eskimo.
菲尔 很抱歉 这个房♥子很漂亮
Yeah, Phil, I'm sorry. It's a beautiful house.
只是我不确定这是否适合孩子居住
But I'm just not sure how kid-friendly it is,
我们有两个小孩
and we have two small children.
光是这些楼梯
I mean, these stairs alone.
老爸 这地方酷毙了
Dad, this place is awesome.
-现在不行 卢克 -你看后院了吗
- Not now, Luke. - Did you see the backyard?
足以放下十间树屋呢
It's got room for 10 tree houses.
卧室的天花板上有窗户
And the bedroom's got a window on the ceiling.
我希望我们也能住在这儿
I wish we could live here.
-我希望你回露台去 -真的吗
- I wish you'd go back out to the patio where- - Do you really?
是的 我家房♥子比这差多了
Oh, yeah. Our house sucks compared to this one.
确实差太多
It really does.
你们回来啦
There you are.
我去换衣服
I'm gonna get changed and
然后一起去看曼尼的比赛
then we'll go back to Manny's match, okay?
-爸爸不希望我去 -什么 为什么
- Dad doesn't want me to go. - What? Why?
还记得你曾担心咱儿子很没用吗
Remember when you were all worried that our son's a dud?
我印象中可没说"没用"什么的
Okay. That's not exactly the way I remember it.
实验证明 他很有天分
Turns out he's a natural.
-哪方面 -推销
- At what? - At selling.
住♥宅♥房♥地♥产♥的泰坦巨神们
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表