Thank you.
我说了我俩没戏了
I said we are over.
你可以骑车出去转转
Why don't you go out for a nice bike ride?
又是迪兰吧
Dylan again, huh?
有的男生就是笨得慌
Some guys just do not know how to play it.
-爸 你干啥呢 -噢 对了
-Dad, what are you doing? -Oh, right.
就是试试我的"滤汤器"[胡子]
Just, uh, test-driving my new soup strainer.
从万圣节杂物里翻出来的
I dug it out of the Halloween stuff
看看大家反应如何
to see what people think.
人们如果想做房♥地♥产♥咨♥询♥
Do people want their real estate advice...
是找"先锋派"还是"跟屁虫"呢
from someone who leads or from someone who follows?
我赌这胡子会再掀流行热潮
I'm betting these babies are coming back in a big way.
低买♥♥ 高卖♥♥
Buy low, sell high.
大家肯定都会说 他可是"高"人[嗑药过量]
People are gonna see this and say, "That guy's high."
抱歉打扰了 先生
Sorry to bother you, sir.
我们在隔壁干活儿 弄破了主水管
We're doing work next door and nicked a main,
所以得把你家水停了
so we're gonna have to shut down your water.
好 没事
Oh. Okay. No problem.
应该不会太久 如果你要方便
It shouldn't be too long. If you happen to need it,
外边有个流动厕所
there's a porta-potty out front.
-谢了 那个 -什么
-Thanks. Hey. -Yeah.
胡子挺不错啊
Nice mustache.
嗯 你的也挺好 兄弟
Yeah, man. You too, brother.
你的也挺好 兄弟
"You too, brother."
海莉 她是长女 15岁了
Haley-She's the oldest. Fifteen.
然后是艾丽克斯 13岁
And then Alex is 13.
然后是我的小儿子 卢克 才11岁
And that's my baby, Luke. He's 11.
-不敢相信吧 -哇 他们真水灵
-Can you believe it? -Oh, my God, they're gorgeous.
-对啊 -和快乐男菲尔处得如何啊
-Yeah. -And things are still good with Phil the Thrill?
嗯 很棒 他好我也好
Yes. Things are great. Great with him.
我真为你开心 真的
I'm so happy for you. Really.
我真 我很开心你过得那么幸福
I'm so-I'm so happy that you're happy.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. Well, and you too.
-你的人生真是 -别别 接着说你
-I mean, your life is -No, no, no-Let's talk about you.
-好吧 -因为你是...
-Okay. -Because, you know, you're
你选择了当妈 你成了一位母亲
You chose the mother. You're the mommy.
性感辣妈 妈妈 充满母爱
The yummy mommy, mama, person
你都快把我的戒指压进我的肉里去了
You're kinda squeezing the ring right into my finger.
是吗
Was I?
-有点 -不好意思啊
-A little. -I'm so sorry.
然后我突然意识到 她在嫉妒我
And just then, it hit me. She was jealous of me.
好吧 我们之间一直存在竞争
Yes, there'd always been a little bit of a competition between us.
此次可是重大♥比♥拼
This was more serious.
她觉得我的生活
She was looking at my life as something...
是她一直想要 却没得到的
that she'd always wanted, but never had.
谈谈你的职场生活啊
So how's life in the trenches?
23楼的那些混账老板
You still got the bastards on the 23rd floor...
让所有员工都生不如死
making life miserable for all the people actually doing the work.
-就是老样子呗 -有一点不同
-Same as ever, right? -One-one difference.
-什么 -我现在也是混账老板之一了
-Mm-hmm? -I'm one of them bastards now.
-等下 你混上23楼啦 -是24楼
-Wait. You're on the 23rd floor? -I'm on the 24th floor.
-哇 真牛啊 -也没啥啦
-Wow. That's insane. It's -It's no big deal.
如果你没离职 上去的也许会是你
I mean, if you hadn't left, it probably would have been you.
我就在路上开车啊
I was driving along this street.
那些车就像这样停在路边
The cars were parked just like this.
然后 嘭的一下 他就突然撞到我了
And boom, out of nowhere, he hits me.
-所以是他撞的你 -对
-Okay, so, he-he cut you off? -Yes.
-哦 -疯司机
-Right. -A crazy driver.
其实 我以前也像那样
You know, I used to be a little bit like that.
现在也许是因为莉莉吧 我也不知道
I don't know, maybe it's because of Lily,
我开车会更加小心 顾及他人
but I've definitely become more considerate.
我以前都不让别人"插"在我前面 现在会了
Like, I used to never let people in, and now I do.
我终于懂那个隐喻[插]的意思了 好吧
Just now getting that metaphor. Okay.
-你有何高见 -有目击证人吗
-So, what do you think? -Were there any witnesses?
没 只有曼尼 他当时在后座
No, just Manny. He was in the back seat.
-哦 -发生得太突然了 眨眼间啊
-Okay. -It all happened so fast--Just like they say.
好吧 行 接下来我们这样
Yeah. All right. Well, this is what we're gonna do.
我先拍几张照片
I'll take a few pictures,
然后坐下来起草一份声明
and then we'll sit down and write a statement.
真好 我去占个桌子
Perfect. I'll go and get us a table.
-行 -曼尼 你也来
-All right. -Manny, come.
-稍等 老妈 我鞋带散了 -好的
-Uh, just a minute, Mom. I need to tie my shoe. -Okay.
-米奇尔 -什么
-Mitchell. -Yeah?
别说话 听就好 责任在她
Don't talk. Listen. It was her fault.
-什么 我没听清 -别看着我
-I'm sorry. What? -Don't look at me.
别傻愣着 照相啊
Do something. Take pictures.
曼尼 你想要什么味道的蛋糕
Manny! What kind of cupcake do you want?
不用了 我不饿
Um, that's okay. I'm not hungry.
失误了 她现在肯定起疑心了
That was a mistake. Now she'II know something's up.
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -I'm fine.
是她撞的那个司机 她驾驶技术超烂
She cut that guy off. She's a terrible driver.
-她是马路杀手 -慢点慢点
-She's a danger to us all. -Okay, wait. Now stop.
她不是说她的车是停着的 他撞了她吗
I thought she said he was parked and then he cut her off.
时速100英里 你看所有的车都是停着的
Everybody looks parked when you're going a hundred miles an hour.
曼尼 你之前为什么不说
Manny, why didn't you speak up?
她受不了别人批评她的驾驶技术
She can't take criticism about her driving.
有次一个老太太在十字路口冲她嚷嚷
Once an old lady yelled at her at a crosswalk.
她就一直鸣喇叭 最后喇叭都不响了
She honked so long, the horn ran out.
曼尼
Manny!
我已经透露得太多了
I've said too much already.
你听见了吗
Are you hearing this?
-我靠 -得分
- Aw, that's - Point.
妨碍[术语]
Hinder!
你走狗屎运
Lucky shot!
游戏结束 胜负分晓
That is game and, I believe, match.
好吧好吧 你赢了 但也难怪
Yeah, fine, you won. But, you know, what do you expect?
上半场的时候
For the first half of the game,
之前的更衣室事件 让我有些分心
I was distracted by what happened in the locker room.
你确定不是因为我打得很赞吗
And you're sure it's not because I'm a fabulous racquetball player?
你就一般水平 我心里一直纠结你碰了我
You're average. But I was a little thrown by you touching me.
很让人反感 但你肯定不觉得
Which is unnatural. Not to you, of course.
你肯定觉得很爽
No, to you it's like rocket fuel.
噢 是啊 基佬就"喜欢"到处
Oh, sure. When you're gay you just walk around
用屁♥股♥碰别人
giving butt bumps to everybody.
就像"击掌"一样 不过是"亲臀"罢了
It's like a high five. It's a low two.
跟你说 我要证明
You know what? I'm gonna prove
我输掉是因为分心了
that you won only because I was distracted.
我们现在再打一场
We're gonna have a rematch right here, right now.
-所以你想再和我"大干一场"吗 -对
-So you want to go up against me again? -Yes.
不 我靠
No! Damn it.
喂
Hello!
爸 你知道那车祸责任在歌♥洛莉亚吗
Hey, Dad. Uh, did you know that the accident was Gloria's fault?
嗯 我虽然当时不在场
Yes. I mean, I wasn't there,
但歌♥洛莉亚是个烂司机
but she's a horrible driver.
她要撞了10辆车 我也不吃惊
If she hit 10 cars, I wouldn't be surprised.
你既然知道是她的责任 为什么把我扯进来
If you knew it was her fault, why did you get me involved?
因为总得有人告诉她她错了
Because someone has to tell her she's in the wrong,
你说总比我说好
and better you than me.
真好啊 我还天真地以为
That's great. Here I am thinking
我爸开始尊重我律师的职业了
that my dad actually respects me as a lawyer,
但你只是把我往火坑里推
and really you're just throwing me to the wolves.
-不能两种心思都有吗 -好吧
-Can't it be both? -Okay.
老爸 你就一点没觉得悲哀
Dad, it doesn't bother you in the least...
你的同性恋儿子是唯一
that your gay son is the only one
敢直面你老婆的人
tough enough to stand up to your wife?
加油搞定吧伙计 回见
Go get 'em, Rocky. See you later.
你老爸和我在更衣室"屁屁碰"了
Your father and I had a moon landing in the locker room.
你有病啊
What's the matter with you?
你呢 有没有在处对象啊
What about you? Do you ever get serious with anyone?
没有 目前没有
Sure. Oh, no. Not yet.
宝贝 你会有的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表