太棒啦 太厉害啦
Bravo! Bravo!
好样的
Bravo!
棒极了
Bravo!
太厉害了 曼尼 厉害
Bravo, Manny! Bravo!
当我听说曼尼想学击剑时 我心想
Well, when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was, like,
笨手笨脚的孩子 配上致命的利器
"Sure. Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon.
能有比这还糟的吗
How can this go wrong?"
现在你的看法又如何呢
What do you think now?
我们的小佐罗真让我骄傲
I'm proud of our little Zorro.
虽说我也教过他几招 但他的确有天赋
I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills.
那是与生俱来的 他爹就是个剑术大♥师♥
It's in his blood. His father was a master swordsman.
堪称剑道里的艺术家
He was an artist with his sword.
他英姿焕发 挥剑抬足的样子
I mean, the way he throws the sword.
他就是传奇
I mean, he was legendary.
你知道我在享受和你儿子的父子时刻吗
You know this nice moment I'm having with your son?
-你有点破坏气氛了 -对不起
- You're kind of wrecking it. - Sorry.
你们知道剑术起源于12世纪吗
Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?
你知道什么比击剑还呆吗
You know what's even nerdier than fencing?
了解它的起源
Knowing when it began.
我可不认为你是呆子 艾丽克斯
I don't think you're a nerd, Alex.
闭嘴吧 呆子
Shut up, dork.
就是这样 乖儿子
All right. That's my boy!
我们不如用起重机帮你
Would this be easier...
把这玩意吊起来吧
if we suspended you from a crane?
家庭录像谁都会拍
Any monkey can shoot a home movie.
但只有我能拍出家庭电影的感觉
I pride myself on shooting home films.
但是小卡 你做事总是做得太过了
But, Cameron, you always just take things a little too far.
我才没有
No, I don't.
-你侄子的周岁生日 -说那事儿不公平
- Okay, your nephew's first birthday. - That's not fair.
你带了台鼓风机去
You brought a wind machine.
-老实说 -卡梅隆
- To be fair, - Cameron,
-我本来是要 -那可是鼓风机呀
- my vision was- - you brought a wind machine.
谁会在婴儿床上装轮子
Who puts wheels on cribs?
抱歉 抱歉
Ay! Sorry. Sorry.
尽管抱
That's okay.
不不不不 我手♥机♥没电了
No. No, no, no, no! My phone died.
没什么 大概是你手♥机♥电池没静电了
No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defracticated.
什么
What?
你给它充点静电就行了
It means you can recharge it with static electricity.
在你头发上蹭蹭就好了
Just rub it on your hair.
太棒了
Yes!
我以前去朋友家
You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends,
看见他们小孩得的奖杯
I'd see their kids' trophies,
心里都特别不舒服
and it used to bug me, you know,
因为我家从来没得过奖杯
because there was never a trophy in my house.
直到她的出现
Not until this one.
你的手劲真大
Oh, that's a good grip.
和我换换位置吧
Can we switch seats?
小卡 别人在看你呢
Cam, people are staring.
我知道父母不该在意这些事
I know you're not supposed to care,
但是家里有个有特长的孩子
but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house
感觉挺不错的
who's the best at something.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
-我家小孩都很棒 -他们是最棒的
- Yeah, our kids are great. - They're the greatest.
-我们真幸运 -没错 不过呢
- Gosh, we're blessed. - We are. But, um,
要说他们有什么特长吗
are they the best at something?
我得好好想想
I'd have to think about that.
只要艾丽克斯想做的 她都能做到最好
Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries,
-所以她总会找到自己的特长 -是的
- so, you know, she'll find her specialty. - She will.
至于海莉嘛
And Haley is-
海莉长得多漂亮啊
Haley is so pretty.
-美若天仙 我女儿美若天仙 -没错
- Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. - Oh, gosh.
所以她可以嫁个有特长的男人
So she can meet someone who's the best at something.
说的对
That's right.
然后 还剩下卢克
And then, uh, I guess that leaves Luke.
他是有点输在起跑线上了
We dropped the ball a little bit on that one.
的确 有那么一点
Yeah, a little bit.
摩登家庭
第一季第七集
厉害
Bravo!
请为我们的胜利者曼尼·迪尔加多鼓掌
How about a nice round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.
曼尼晋级了总冠军争夺赛
Manny now moves on to the championship,
他将对阵卡罗琳·马可
where he'll be competing against Caroline Markum.
请在四点半准时到场观看比赛
We'll see you all back here at 4:30.
-太好了 -儿子你真棒
- All right. - Bravo.
我想说的和她一样
What she said.
老爸比曼尼还激动啊
Wow. This means more to Dad than it does to Manny.
是啊 这可是他成为冠军之父的机会
Yeah, it's his chance to be father of a champion.
其实 以前也有过机会
Well, second chance.
我们都知道那次是怎么错过了
We all know how the first time went.
我说错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong?
没 才没呢 我只是太为曼尼高兴了
No, no. I'm- I'm very happy for Manny.That's all.
什么事都能扯到她身上 神啊
Everything's always about Claire. Geez.
谢谢你们过来支持我儿子
I wanna thank you guys for coming by and supporting the kid.
你们是最棒的家人
You guys are the best!
为什么受伤的总是我 克莱尔
Why, Claire?
不是吧你
Really?
你怎么去了那么久
That took a while.
她20分钟前就睡着了
She's been asleep for 20 minutes.
为了不弄醒她 我不得不悄悄溜走
It just took me some time to sneak out without waking her up.
就像你第一次在这里过夜那样
Kind of like the first time you slept over here.
我那是要溜出去开会
I had a meeting.
好吧 我们来谈谈让你心烦意乱的原因
All right. Let's talk about why you got your panties in a bunch.
你和你姐之间到底怎么了
What's up with you and your sister?
-什么都没有 -是吗
- Nothing is up. - Mm-hmm.
是不是和滑冰那事有关呀
Or could this have something to do with... ice skating?
米奇尔和克莱尔小时候
When Mitchell and Claire were kids.
没人想听这个故事
This is interesting to no one.
拜托 让我讲完 谢谢
Excuse, please. Let me finish. Thank you.
-在米奇尔10岁时 -11岁
- When Mitchell was 10 - Eleven.
克莱尔13岁时 他们是
And Claire was 13, they
-一对实力雄厚的冰舞小将 -是花样滑冰
- were competitive ice dancers. - Figure skaters!
算了 还是换我来说吧 是的
Oh, for God's sakes, I'll tell the story. Yes,
我姐和我真心是一对完美搭档
my sister and I were actually a very good team.
我们的组合叫"柔情似火"
We were called "Fire and Nice."
我的红发象征火焰 克莱尔代表柔情
I was Fire, because of the red hair, and Claire was Nice,
那是为了讽刺她一点不温柔
because it was ironic and she wasn't.
米奇尔到现在还耿耿于怀
And Mitchell is still upset
因为克莱尔在某场比赛前临阵脱逃了
because Claire quit the team right before some meet.
什么某场 那是13岁以下地区总决赛
"Some meet." The 13-and-under regional championships.
那是我人生黄砖路尽头辉煌的翡翠城
Just the Emerald City at the end of my yellow brick road.
[《绿野仙踪》典故]
-哇 你成功了 -什么
- Wow. You did it. - What?
成功地把滑冰描述得更基情了
You made figure skating sound even gayer.
看到你老爸那么为曼尼骄傲
So, seeing your dad so proud of Manny...
你都没有不爽吗
didn't stir up any resentment?
-才没有 -好吧
- Mm-mmm. - Oh.
好吧 你总是这样
Okay, fine. You always do this.
不断压抑自己的情感
Instead of letting your feelings out, you bury them,
等到某一刻再伤人地爆发
and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways.
好啦 你说对了 听着
Okay, you know what? Yes. All right, listen.
我或许仍有些不满
I might still be holding a little resentment,
可那很丢人 又显得心胸狭隘
but that's... embarrassing and petty
我再那样也不合适了
and it's not a good color on me.
就像你不适合黄颜色
It's kind of like you and yellow.
你不是很喜欢我穿黄色衣服吗
You love me in my yellow shirt.
黄色让你看起来像个太阳
It makes you look like the sun.
爆发了 伤人地爆发了
Bubbling. Hurtful bubbling.
现在你知道我那早为何溜走了
Now you know why I left early that morning.
我就知道你不是开会 小卡 我就知道
I knew you didn't have a meeting, Cam. I knew it.
这手♥机♥肯定出了什么毛病
There must be something wrong with this phone.
我都在头上蹭一个钟头了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表