Shut up.
"他是我的灵魂伴侣"
"He's my soul mate."
我...
I d-
以下是最后一遍登机通告...
This is the final boarding announcement for-
你在喝什么
What you drinking?
爸 好啊
Dad. Hey.
大部分是汤力水 要谢谢这位大哥
Mostly tonic actually, thanks to my new sponsor here.
我一想到坐飞机就心里发憷
I'm a little jittery about flying.
你在说什么呢 你乘过很多次飞机了啊
What are you talking about? You fly all the time.
是啊 也就这几年开始的
Yeah, I know. This started just in the last couple years.
我觉得 之所以会紧张
I think I'm just- I'm nervous
可能是因为现在有很多东西放不下吧
'cause I've got so much to lose now, you know?
你是怎么回事
What about you?
来喘口气 不用想着度假的事
I'm taking a break from my vacation.
度假可还没开始呢
We haven't even started yet.
我是觉得吧 真到那个时候我就没个清静了
Well, I gotta figure, I might not have a lot of time for myself,
一会儿烤猪宴 一会儿爬山 一会儿表演
you know, what with the luaus, the hiking, the talent shows.
我们一大家陪你来 你不开心吗
Are you not happy that we're coming with you?
只是跟我的初衷有些不一样
It's just not what I expected.
不过老爸 我们这样你难道不感动吗
But, Dad, doesn't it feel good to know...
一家人都甘愿抛下一切来陪你
that your whole family is willing to drop everything to be with you,
还必须坐那铁棺材横跨大洋
to fly across the ocean in a steel coffin?
你那杯剩下的也给我吧
I'm gonna finish that.
跟你们无关 我爱全家
It's not you guys. I love the family.
我是感觉歌♥洛莉亚在想方设法地
It just kinda feels like Gloria's going out of her way...
避免跟我单独相处
not to spend time with me.
你不是认真的吧
You don't believe that, do you?
拜托 老爸
Oh, come on, Dad!
你真是太傻太可爱了
That is so crazy and so adorable.
那女人是爱你的
That woman loves you.
我又没说我不招人爱
Well, I didn't say I wasn't lovable.
不是每个做老婆的都愿意花钱
It's not every wife that would spend the money
让全家去夏威夷旅游的
to fly a family to Hawaii.
好吧 你们以为歌♥洛莉亚的钱哪里来的啊
Okay. Where does everybody think Gloria's money comes from?
你之前在日本从事什么活动
So, what kind of business did you have in Japan?
我压根就没去过日本
I've never been to Japan.
你在2003年的11月
You didn't go to Osaka
有没有去大阪参加电子贸易展
November 2003 to attend an electronics trade show?
那时我才4岁
I was four.
够了 你怎么不去门口随便抓个人来盘问
Enough. Why don't you question the other people on the gate, huh?
看到那个拄着拐杖的老妇人了吗
Did you see the old lady with the cane?
那拐杖里说不定藏了个
What if she has a ceramic knife
金属探测器查不出来的陶瓷刀呢
in there that can go through the metal detector?
你却在这里把时间浪费在骚扰小孩子上
And yet you waste your time harassing a little kid.
女士 你似乎非常了解
Ma'am, you seem to know an awful lot about
如何偷带违♥禁♥品♥上飞机啊
sneaking contraband on to a plane.
是啊 姐可是哥伦比亚人
Yeah, I'm Colombian.
那你有没有去过日本呢
Have you ever been to Japan?
我想先打一通电♥话♥
I would like to make a phone call.
女士们先生们 飞往茂伊岛的航♥班♥
Ladies and gentlemen, preboarding for our flight to Maui...
马上开始办理登机
will begin in the next few minutes.
-卢克 快别转了 -对不起
- Luke, please stop spinning. - Sorry.
能不能让机场也别再转了
Now make the airport stop spinning.
我们做到啦 克莱尔
We made it! Claire!
谢天谢地 你终于来了
Oh, my God. Thank God you're here.
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
-真是对不起 -都是我不好
- I am so sorry. - It was my fault.
-不是你的错 -我应该想到你要什么的
- It wasn't your fault. - I should have known what you wanted.
-你是不是喝高了 -有点吧
- Are you drunk? - Kinda.
有次我去墨西哥的坎昆玩了一周
And once I spent a week in Cancún,
要我说 远远没有传说得那么好玩
which, by the way, did not live up to the hype.
来个人跟我解释一下这是怎么回事
Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?
我们就快问完了 先生
We're almost done here, sir.
-你和你的儿子计划一同旅行是吗 -是的
- So you and your son are traveling together? - Yes.
那为什么你们离开茂伊岛的时间不同
Then why are you departing Maui on different dates?
因为他要和一大家子先回来
Well, because he's traveling back home with his family.
-什么 -惊喜
- What? - Surprise!
他们只在那呆6天
They're only staying for six days.
-剩下来的时间只属于我们俩 -真的吗
- The rest of the time it's only you and me. - Really?
嗯呀 我就想跟我老公单独待一会儿
Mm-hmm. I wanted to spend some time alone with my husband-
在泳池边上喝点鸡尾酒啊 睡睡懒觉
drink cocktails by the pool, sleep in.
我现在已经爱你到无以复加了
I could not love you any more than I do right now.
我还找到了一个裸体沙滩
I also found a topless beach.
那我只能更爱你了
I was wrong.
杰克逊先生 旅途愉快
Mr. Jackson, have a great flight.
请走左边 真漂亮
It's to the left. Oh, gorgeous!
-谢谢 是复古衫 -他是在说莉莉吧
- Oh, thank you. It's vintage. - Think he meant Lily.
你又说不准
You don't know that.
五点钟方向有个适合你的帅哥哦
Hey, there's another hottie for you at 5:00.
他想必应该是个艺术家
I think he's an artist.
是"观赏"鲸鱼
It's whale "Watching."
-"浣赏"鲸鱼 -"观赏"
- Whale washing. - Watching.
-"浣赏" -差不多了
- Washing. - That's close enough.
旅途愉快 先生
Have a good flight, sir.
快 扮个僵尸给人看看
Quick, do your zombie impression.
-她不是喝醉了吧 -没有没有
- She hasn't been drinking, has she? - Oh, no, no, no.
她在搞笑呢 再来一个"僵尸抱"
She's- She's hilarious. Okay, let's do bride of Frankenstein.
真是太 太逼真了
It's so, so good.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表