Used to be.
又是"曾经" 拜托
"Used to be." Por favor.
我又说了一次是不是
I said that again, right?
嘿 别这样
Hey, please. Come on.
你说得对 我不该总这么说
You're right, I shouldn't say that.
你们干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
曼尼 吵醒你了吗 真抱歉
Manny, did we wake you up? I'm sorry.
没有 我在做科学课的额外学分作业
No. I was doing my science extra credit.
-不用想也知道 -我也能玩吗
- Of course you were. - So, can I play?
由你♥爸♥爸决定
That's up to your dad.
我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了
Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now.
我有个更好的主意 走
I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos.
你怎么认识那家伙的
So, how do you know this guy?
他欠我个小人情
He owes me a little favor.
今晚简直酷毙了
This is the coolest night ever!
我们来试试曲线球
Now, let's see about that curve ball.
-出去 -我还以为你在床上
- Out. - I thought you were-
那是枕头堆的 出去 快出去
Those were pillows. Come on. Come on.
卡梅隆 你意识到你有多气人了吗
Cameron, do you realize how infuriating this is?
"费伯睡眠法"的精髓就在于
The whole point of Ferberizing...
让我们家闺女自己入睡
is to teach her to put herself to sleep,
你却一直捣乱
and you keep ruining it.
我情难自禁 我就像一头小母熊
I can't help it. I'm like a mother bear.
熊宝宝一哭 我就得赶去抱抱她
When I hear my cub crying, I have to run to her.
你可不是头熊 快回屋
Except you're not a bear. Get in our room.
回 小卡 回屋 回屋
Get- Cam, get in there. Get in there.
-别闹了 -快点 回屋去
- Cut it out. - All the way- Our room.
进去 快进去
Get! Get in there.
快走 快走 进去 进去
Come on. Come on. Get in there. Get!
真不公平 为什么不行
That's so unfair. Why not?
因为女孩子就是那样丧命的
Because that's how girls end up dead.
-亲爱的 -大伙儿都来啦
- Hey, honey. - Hey, guys.
我们就想看看你怎么样
We just wanted to see how you're doing.
没妨碍到你吧
Is this a bad time?
没 只是在手术前给他注射一点镇定剂
No, we're just giving him something to relax before the procedure.
手术肯定会顺利的
Which is gonna go just fine.
-我们知道 -鬼知道
- Oh, we know. - We don't know.
如果你爹下不了手术台
In case it doesn't,
答应我 跟你们的消防员后爸好好相处
promise me you'll be nice to your new fireman daddy.
疯了吧你
Unbelievable.
我老婆昨晚居然为了消防员梳妆打扮
My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night.
我才没有为消防员打扮
I didn't get dressed up for the firemen.
高跟鞋啊 勾死人了
Those heels were really hot.
-你还穿高跟 -话题结束
- You put on heels? - Let's drop it.
他们要对你做什么啊老爸
What are they doing to you, Dad?
我身体里有颗烦人的石头
I have a little scratchy rock inside of me
大夫们会用根管子把它吸出来
and they're sliding in a tube and sucking it out.
你应该不害怕吧
You're not scared, are you?
你老爸我什么时候害怕过
When was the last time you saw your old man scared?
有一次你缠到蜘蛛网
When you walked through the spiderweb.
还有次我们玩灵应牌时
When we were playing with the Ouija board
一阵风把门给关上了
and the wind blew the door shut.
绝不是风 伙计 是我们招来的灵物
There was no wind, buddy. We brought something forth.
哎哟 镇定剂起作用了
Oh. This stuff's really hitting me.
五脏六腑都麻醉酥了
My insides feel like velvet.
你们在外面等我一下好吗
Why don't you guys wait out in the hallway, okay?
-老爸 快好起来 -会的
- Feel better, Dad. - I will.
-我爱你 老爸 -我也爱你
- Love you, Dad. - Love you.
-爱你 -卢克 老弟 等会儿
- Love you. - Luke, buddy, hold back a sec.
我不会死的 好吗
This is not gonna happen, okay,
不过万一遭遇不测
but there is a scenario
你成了一家之主
where you could be the man of the house...
你得知道家里所有的识别码和密♥码♥
and you need to know all the PIN numbers and passwords.
-741 -我才不要做家里的男主人
- 741 - I don't wanna be the man of the house.
现在不是"黑"嘴的时候
Now, don't talk black to me.
宝贝儿 你♥爸♥会好起来的
Honey, your dad's gonna be fine.
去外面等我吧 他会没事的 好吗
Why don't you wait out in the hall. He'll be fine, okay?
亲爱的 我得赶紧送他们上学
Honey, I'm just gonna run them to school.
送完就过来
I'll be back right after.
-恩 克莱尔 -我在
- Okay. Claire? - Yeah.
你确实打扮了 是吧
You did get dressed up, didn't you?
我随手拿了一件衣服穿的 好吗
I pulled on the first thing I saw, okay?
好吧 不提了
Okay, I'll drop it
药起效了 好困
'cause this stuff is making me fall asleep.
如果我长眠于世 你对我说的最后一句
And if I never wake up, I'd hate
是谎话的话 我做鬼也会记恨你的
for the last thing you ever said to me to be a lie.
或许我真的小小地打扮了一下下吧
I might have gotten dressed up just a tiny bit.
-我就知道 -该死
- I knew it. - Oh, damn it!
曼尼 上学要迟到了啊
Manny, we're gonna be late for school.
你今天怎么这么累啊
Why are you so tired today?
为何不让我送他去呢
Any reason I can't take him?
你竟然起床了呢
I'm surprised you're up.
我可知道你昨晚几点回来的
I know what time you went back to bed.
没大碍 我们就出去打了会儿球
Oh, it was nothing. We just went out, we hit a few balls.
你绝对猜不到我们去哪儿打了
And you'll never guess where.
我猜哈维尔上面有人
I guess Javier knew a guy.
跟你说吧
And you know what?
现在他可跟你认识了
Now that he knows you,
以后他要是有困难 你就成他上面的人了
the next time he needs something, you are the guy.
妈妈咪呀 你是不是也带他去了
Ay, Dios mo. Did you took him with you?
忍♥到学校再打瞌睡会死吗
You couldn't wait to get to school to do that?
曼尼 跟我去上学
Manny, vamonos para el colegio.
快走 今天迟大发了 快去学校
Let's go. We're gonna be so late. Vamonos.
我们得迟到了 曼尼
Vamos a llegar tardsimo, Manny,
磨叽什么呢 快上车
qu te pasa? Get in the car.
我记得你说过 要我好好跟哈维尔相处的啊
I thought you said you wanted me to bond with Javier.
我说让你友好点
I said be nice, Jay.
没说让你们带着曼尼刷夜打球啊
I didn't say take Manny up all night and play games.
-我们还吃了热狗哦 -给老娘睡觉去
- Then we got hot dogs. - Ay. Go to sleep!
我要是想要一个疯狂的男人
If I wanted to be married to a wild man,
我就不会离开哈维尔了
I would have stayed with Javier.
什么情况啊
Qu pasa?
-老爸 -我的天呐 不是吧
- Dad! - Por dios, no.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
等一下
Wait a minute.
-你们该不是要走了吧 -我得去上学
- You're not leaving, are you? - I've got school.
-什么上学 -是的 上学
- What? School? - Yes, school.
人们去学校是要学知识的
That's where people go to learn things,
比如说别带着小孩子刷夜
like not to keep children up all night.
-他招了吗 -他弱爆了
- He told her? - He's weak.
听着 你说你曾经喜欢骑摩托车 对吧
Well, listen, you said you used to like riding motorcycles, right?
所以我给你带了一辆
So I brought you one.
-我知道 但我得工作 -工作毛啊
- I know. But I kind of got work. - Work.
-上吧 杰 -对啊 上吧
- Go, Jay. - Yeah, go.
对啊 杰 把曼尼也带上吧
Yes, go, Jay, and take Manny with you too!
好啊
Okay.
不 曼尼尔·阿尔伯特
No, Manuel Alberto!
上车 不然老娘把你塞到后备箱里
In the car or I put you in the trunk!
杰 我不跟你争了
Jay, I'm not gonna argue anymore.
我不多嘴了 你随意吧
I'm not gonna say anything else. Do whatever you want.
但别让老娘再听到你抱怨哥伦比亚人疯狂
But I don't wanna hear you any more saying that Colombians are crazy,
因为跟你比起来我们弱爆了
'cause you're the one that is acting crazy,
虽然说你是被他带疯的
even though he's the one that is making you act crazy.
我也不知道自己在说神马 曼尼
So I don't know what the hell I'm talking about! Manny!
你没必要在她午睡时回来的
You didn't need to come home during nap time.
昨晚的事证明我十分有必要回来
Think we proved last night that I did.
好吧 她就在后面 你走吧
Well, she's back there now, so why don't you go,
我担心老板找你麻烦
so you don't get in trouble.
没事的 我跟大家说
That's okay. I told everyone
我找了个不可靠的伴侣
that I have an unreliable partner,
然后 他们表示理解
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表