Hang on a second.
等会
She's been inside your home?
她去过你家
Technically, it's not my home.
实际上 那不是我家
It's Molly's, and I have no pull there.
是Molly家 我在那没地位
I'm basically just an outside dog
我跟个看门狗差不多
that gets to sleep on the bed.
只是到点进去睡觉
Hey, it's your life, man.
嘿 这是你的生活
If you want to be friends with Christina,
如果你想和Christina做朋友
it's none of my business.
我没意见
I don't want to be friends with Christina.
我不想和Christina做朋友
In fact, I was just being nice to her
实际上 我以前以礼相待
because she was dating you.
还不是因为你喜欢她
Oh, so your two-faced nature is not exclusive to just me.
哦 原来你的两面派还不只是对我耍啊
All right, clearly you're not in the mood to listen.
行了 明显你现在不想听我说
I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day.
我今天不跟你说话了
You hungry? Yes.
饿吗 饿
You talked to me.
你说话了
Shut up and drive. You talked again.
闭嘴好好开车 你又说了
I'm just saying, be careful.
我只是说 注意点
You think your kids are gonna fly the coop at 18,
你本以为小孩到了18岁就自力更生了
but they never do.
实际才没有
At this point, I'd settle for 40.
照这看 怎么也得养到40
All right, I get it, Mom.
行了 我明白 妈
I ruined your life.
我毁了你的生活
Whoa, where did that come from?
喔 为什么说这种话
Oh, hey, honey. How was your day?
嘿 亲爱的 今天怎样
Let me explain something to you.
我跟你解释点事
The relationship between two cops
两个警♥察♥的关系
is built on trust, and when that trust is broken,
建立于信任之上 当信任没了
bad things happen.
就完蛋了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I got tagged.
我被袭击了
Are you happy now?
开心啦
Wait.
等会
Wow, now he looks even more like an abandoned building.
哇 他看起来更像废墟了
Wait.
等会
What happened?
发生什么了
I was trying to apprehend some kids with a spray can
我正在抓几个乱涂鸦的小孩
and another kid snuck up behind me and did this.
有一个突然跑到我后面 干了这个
How long did it take you to realize it?
你多久才发现
Cause there's a lot of detail work in this.
这画得挺全
And you know what Carl was doing while I was being defaced?
你知道我被袭击时Carl在干嘛
De-laughing?
在嘻笑吗
This is on you.
这都怪你
You didn't take his side against Christina,
你没有站在他一边对抗Christina
and now my partner no longer has my back,
于是我搭档不挺我后背了
my big, spray-painted back.
我这又肥 又满是涂鸦的后背
I'm sorry this happened, but I'm not choosing sides.
这事我很抱歉 但我不会抛弃任何一边
Fine, but good luck getting sperm
行 那你和木头
from a dead man!
造人去吧
I do it every night you eat pizza.
每天你吃披萨时我都这么干的
Not one monster of color.
这怪物颜色不对
They'll let the lagoon be black, but not the creature.
湖水是黑的 怪兽就不是
Hey. Hi, Carl.
嗨 嘿 Carl
Sorry to just stop by like this.
抱歉突然打扰
If you and Mike are having troubles,
如果你和Mike吵架了
I don't want to get in the middle of it.
我可不会插手
I'm not one to take sides.
我不想选支持那边
I know you're mad at me
我知道你生我气
for staying friends with Christina. What?
因为我还和Christina做朋友 哪有
Just because you're BFFs with the B-I-T-C-H
就因为你好朋友是 贝戋人
who B-R-O-K-E my H-E-A-R-T?
还害我伤了心吗
Instead of spelling
咱能进去讲
on the porch, can we just talk inside?
别在这门口拆字玩不
All right.
行啊
I don't know what there is to talk about.
我不知道有什么可说的
You chose Christina's friendship over mine.
你选择Christina的友谊而不是我
I did not choose her over you.
我没有选择她放弃你
I shouldn't have to. That's the point.
我也不该选 这才是关键
And I shouldn't have to protect a grown man
那我也不该眼睁睁看一个大男人
from getting his back spray-painted by two children.
被俩孩子涂鸦
Right? I mean,
是吧 我是说
you'd think he'd have heard the giggling
你得想 他以为那摇喷漆罐的声音
or the shaking of the can.
只是咯咯笑声而已
I even honked the horn two times.
我都按两次喇叭了
Man didn't even turn.
可那家伙都没转身
Look, just because I'm still friends with Christina,
听着 我和Christina还是朋友
that doesn't mean I don't care about you.
并不代表我不关心你了
You do realize that if it wasn't for me,
你记得不 要不是我
you and Mike wouldn't have even met.
你和Mike都不会相遇
I do.
我记得
I also know that you'd never let any real harm come to him.
我也知道你一直都在保护和支持他
Yeah, on or off the job.
当然 不管工作还是平时
I understand the meaning of friendship.
我理解友谊的含义
And you're always gonna be an important part of our lives.
你永远都是我们生活里重要的人
Yeah?
是吗
Of course.
当然
Our kids are gonna need their Uncle Carl.
我们宝宝需要Carl叔叔
Mmm.
恩
Uncle Carl.
Carl叔叔
Won't that be confusing if he's also named Carl?
如果他自己也叫Carl会不会太混乱了
We're not really at the point of picking out names yet.
这会儿我们还没想名字呢
You better tell your husband to quit making promises.
你最好和你老公别总太自信
You know, my middle name's Enoch.
告诉你 我中间名是Enoch
You got any use for that?
觉得有用不
Enoch Biggs? Yeah.
Enoch Biggs 嗯
Can I think about it?
我能考虑下不
Hey, girl.
嘿 姑娘
Everything all right?
还好不
Yeah, sorry I'm late.
恩 抱歉迟到了
I had a friend going through a bit of a crisis.
一个朋友出了点状况
Oh, no problem.
哦 没关系
Is she okay?
她还好不
Uh, yeah, yeah, she's fine.
呃 是 她还好
I don't know why I just lied.
我不知道为啥说谎了
It's not a "She" We're talking about.
其实并不是"她"
It's Carl.
是Carl
Oh, Carl.
哦 他啊
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's doing good, yeah.
他还不错
Considering, you know, the breakup and everything.
想想这所有事 分手啊什么的
Which is none of my business
都不关我的事
cause you're both still my friends.
但你们都还是我朋友
I'm sure he'll be fine eventually.
我相信他终究会没事的
Oh, absolutely.
哦 当然
He'll bounce back.
他会很快恢复的
He's just a little emotional right now.
只是现在有点小感伤
He can be so childish sometimes.
他有时候真幼稚
Well, I don't know if I'd call him childish.
呃 我估计不会称他幼稚
I mean, he certainly wears his heart on his sleeve.
我是说 他内心还是很好的
Definitely challenging being in a relationship with him.
和他处对象真是挑战
I've never dated a man that cried more than me.
我从来没处过比我还能哭的男人
He does get weepy, but that's why we love him.
他是有点好哭 不过因此我们才爱他
I mean...
不过
not you anymore, but...
你倒是不爱他
that's none of my business.
这也不关我事
Do you know how many hysterical voice messages
你知道分手后他留了多少
that man has left me since we broke up?
歇斯底里的语♥音♥留言吗
I do not.
不知道
He and I don't talk about you
他没和我说过你
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表