Oh! What are you doing? I'm married.
噢 你在干嘛 我是有夫之妇啊
Sounded a little rocky. Oh, so you thought
有点不太可能吧 噢 所以你就要
you'd just step in and take advantage of a vulnerable woman?
吃一个脆弱女人的豆腐吗
No. No, that's not...
不 不 只是
Listen, pal, I love my husband.
听着 小伙子 我爱我的丈夫
I mean, I'm flattered, but what a dink move.
我是说 我很震惊 但干得漂亮
I... I'm sorry if I overstepp.
吓着你我很抱歉
Well, overstep your ass to the piano
那就滚到钢琴那边
and start tickling the ivories before I start tickling yours!
开始演奏吧 不然我要揍你了
Damn musicians.
该死的音乐家
Show business. Sickening.
娱乐圈啊 世风日下
Trevor!
Trevor
Trevor!
Trevor
You guys were amazing.
你们太棒了
I'm so proud of all of you.
我真以你们为傲
You really nailed it.
你们做得很好
Wow! I don't know what to say.
哇 我都不知道说什么好了
It was not nearly as horrible as I thought it was gonna be!
都没有我想象中那么糟糕
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Oh. I only started to doze off once.
我就打了一次瞌睡
But then the silo fell over, you had me to the end.
但是后来那饲料仓倒了 我就一直醒着
Oh. Can I, uh,
噢 我可以
buy you a little celebratory drink?
给你买♥♥杯饮料庆祝一下吗
No, but, uh,
不 但 呃
how about we open a bottle of champagne
要不咱们开香槟吧
and see where the night takes us?
看看今晚有什么打算
But you're not ovulating anymore.
但你没有再排卵了
Well, I'm still married to the man that gives me butterflies
但我还是嫁给了那个
every time I see him walk into the room.
每次走进房♥间都能让我心动的人
I just want to say again how...
我只是想说
Yeah, tell your story walking, piano man.
一边去解释 钢琴男
It's 8:05.
都八点过五分了
Relax, will you? He'll be here.
别急 他会来的
He was supposed to be here at 7:30.
他七点半就该过来了
He's a hillbilly; They tell time
他是乡下来的
by the position of the sun or which way the cows are facing.
他们根据太阳的位置或者是牛指向的方向来看时间的
They don't know our modern ways.
他们不懂我们的高科技
I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, Vince.
我开始犹豫了 Vince
Hey, we're not hurting these animals.
嘿 我们又没有伤害这些小动物
We're feeding them and letting them screw.
我们只是喂饱它们然后让它转圈而已
Tell me, if you were an ostrich, you wouldn't want that gig?
告诉我 如果你是鸵鸟 你不想要那装置吗
This is a lot of money to be betting on a bunch of birds.
这可是赌在一群鸟上好大的一笔钱啊
There's no betting involved.
根本不是赌博
You're building a secure financial foundation
你投资进去养殖和是屠宰这些没有知觉的动物
for your wife and future children by investing
是在为你的妻子和即将到来的孩子
in the breeding and slaughtering of senseless animals.
建立安全的经济基础啊
Hey, Vinny.
嘿 Vinny
Dwight, where the hell you been, you inbred bastard?
Dwight 你这近亲结婚的家伙死哪去了
We're sitting here for 45 minutes.
我们坐在这里等你四十五分钟了
Don't you start in with me, you Italian fireplug.
你不要说我 你这意大利产消防栓
You know I hate driving my rig in this godforsaken town.
你知道我不喜欢开着我的装备在镇上转悠的
Yeah, yeah. Welcome to life in the big city.
对 对 欢迎来到大城市
Enjoy our toothbrushes and indoor plumbing.
好好享受牙刷还有自来水
Is this the guy?
就是这家伙
My investment partner, Officer Michael Biggs.
我的投资伙伴 Michael Biggs警长
Look, uh, this is a lot of money for me.
瞧 这对于我来说是很大一笔钱
You sure this is a good investment?
你确定会赚钱吗
Money in the bank.
钱在银行了
Enough for ten birds... five boys and five girls.
购买♥♥十只鸟了 五只雄性五只雌性
Look, I already told you, greaseball.
我告诉过你的了 老狐狸
You only need one stud cock and the rest breeding hens.
你只要一只雄性的配种 其余的都用来下蛋就行了
It ain't like any of them's looking for their soul mate.
不用帮它们找一个灵魂伴侣的
Don't push me, dueling banjos.
不要逼我 乡下佬
Just pick us out some good birds
你就给我们选些优质鸟
and get back to your cousin-wife.
然后滚回去陪你的表妹老婆就行了
Hey, I scraped something bigger than you
我今天在我靴子上挂掉的屎
off my boot this morning, and it smelled better than you, too.
比你还大 而且味道比你更好闻
When did you start wearing shoes?
你什么时候开始穿鞋子了
Did your pappy go to town and sell a pig?
你♥爸♥爸出城卖♥♥出了一头猪吗
No. I shaved off your mama's mustache
不 我把你♥妈♥的♥胡子剃了
and sold it to a wig store.
然后买♥♥个了假发店
Hang on a second.
等一下
I-I thought you guys were friends.
我以为你俩是朋友呢
We are. I'd take a bullet for this baldheaded little wop.
我们是啊 我愿意为这意大利光头佬挡子弹啊
That goes double for me, you dumb-ass cracker.
我愿意挡两颗子弹 你这蠢货
By the way, you got that 100 bucks you owe me?
顺便说一下 你带来100块还给我了吗
I do now. Hey!
现在带了 嘿
Or we could double down.
或者我们可以赌双倍
Let's roll, Jethro.
来吧 谁怕谁
Say, "One, two, three, go."
说 "一 二 三 开始"
One, two, three, go.
一 二 三 开始
Guys, I'm not really sure about this.
伙计们 我不知道这么做好不好
Hey, hee-haw, is that your truck being towed?
嘿 牛仔 是你的车要被拖走了吗
No, I ain't falling for that one again.
我不会再上当的
You know, maybe I should just put this in a low-risk CD.
或者我还是把钱投资到低风险的CD上好了
You know, low-risk, minimal return. No arm-wrestling!
你懂吧 就是低风险 小回报 没有掰手腕的投资
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表