You know, loving but firm.
就是爱孩子但是要狠心点
Attentive but not overbearing.
悉心照顾但又不是专♥制♥霸道
Everything a mother should have.
就是妈妈能拥有的东西啦
Except a kid.
除了一个孩子
Damn my slow uterus!
我那该死的反应迟钝的子♥宫♥
You okay?
你还好吧
Yup!
没事
Not now, Trevor!
Trevor 不要现在开灯
You know, this is the third time
这是我们第三次
we've picked you up for indecent exposure.
因为露体而拘捕你了
I'm starting to think you just like riding in a car naked.
这不得不让我觉得 其实你是喜欢裸体乘车而已
Oh, how was I supposed to know
我怎么知道
that that place wasn't a nude beach?
那里不是个裸体海滩呢
Because it was indoors, everybody was drinking coffee,
因为那里是室内 大伙儿都在喝咖啡
and they all had their clothes on.
而且他们都穿着衣服
Well, I'm not ashamed of my body.
我并不为我的身材感到羞耻
From what I saw, you should be.
依我看 你应该感到羞耻
Those things was hanging down like wind chimes.
你那东西就垂下来像风铃一样
That's why I had to get rid of my cat.
所以我才不能养猫啊
Just sit back, shut up and keep your butt on the blanket.
你给我坐好闭嘴 还有把屁♥股♥都坐在毯子上了
Aye, aye, Captain Binghamton.
好的 好的Binghamton队长
I don't get it, Carl. Molly's just given up.
我就是不明白 Carl Molly已经放弃了
Guess I'm gonna have to get used
看来我就只好接受
to the idea of not being a dad.
我不能当爸爸的现实了
Well, that's a damn waste.
那可太浪费了
A guy with a lap
一个一条腿都能
that seats three kids ain't even gonna have one.
给三个孩子当座位的大胖子却膝下无儿
You know, this whole time we've been trying,
这段时间我们一直都在尝试着
I thought I was doing it for Molly.
我以为我是为了Molly才这么做的
Now I realize how much I want a kid.
可到现在我才发现我是多么想要小孩子
Of course you do.
你当然想要小孩啦
You want to teach him how to ride a bike or play catch
你要教他骑自行车 或者玩抛接球
or grab the colder beers from the back of the fridge.
或者从冰箱里拿冰啤酒
Actually, Carl, I always had my heart set on a little girl.
其实 Carl 我一直想要一个女孩
A daughter? Yeah.
女儿 对
I could see myself telling her stories
我想给她讲故事
and walking her to school and warning her about boys.
送她上学 还有提醒她要提防男生
Putting her hair in pigtails,
帮她编辫子
holding her little hand while she crosses the street
过马路的时候拖着她的小手
Be waiting for her when she got home from her first date.
在她第一次约会后等着她回家
And walking her down the aisle when she got married.
到她结婚的时候让她挽着手走向婚礼礼坛
They grow up so quick.
小孩子长得真快
And no one can ever break the bond
还有没有人能打破
And no one can ever break the bond
父女间的纽带
between a father and a daughter.
父女间的纽带
No how, no way.
绝对不可能
Ah, she's always gonna be Daddy's little girl forever.
她永远都是爸爸的小公主
Hey, you know, we could've built her
嘿 我们还可以给她在院子里
a playhouse in the backyard.
建一间玩具房♥屋
Had a tea party on a tiny little table.
在那精致的桌子上开个茶会
"Would you like some more cream, Uncle Carl?"
"Carl蜀黍 你要加点奶油吗"
"You bet I would, sunshine."
"你真懂我 小可爱"
I can't give up, Carl.
我不能放弃 Carl
That little girl needs her daddy.
那小公主需要一个父亲
And her Uncle Carl, too.
也需要Carl蜀黍
Remind me to call my daughter when I get home
等我回到家时提醒我打电♥话♥给我女儿
Remind me to call my daughter when I get home
告诉她我有多爱她
and tell her how much I love her? Eah?
告诉她我有多爱她
And to meet me at the police station
还有记得来警♥察♥局接我
with $200 bail money
带上200美元的保释金
and a pair of pants.
还有一条裤子
This is a good look for you.
这妆很适合你
You might want to stick with this even after the recital.
或许表演结束之后你还不想卸呢
Victoria, this is a barnyard, not a brothel.
Victoria 这里是农庄 不是妓院
Cows don't wear lipstick.
牛不涂唇膏的
They don't tap-dance either.
它们也不跳踢踏舞啊
Let's not start poking holes in reality.
咱们不要那么较真好吧
All right, scoot.
好了 走开吧
Go wipe that off and put on your cowbell.
把妆卸了 带上你的牛铃
Go wipe that off and put on your cowbell.
还有不准涂闪光润唇膏
And no more glitter lipstick.
还有不准涂闪光润唇膏
She stresses me out.
她压得我都喘不过气了
You don't smoke, do you?
你不吸烟的 对吧
How are we doing?
准备得怎样
Oh, I think we're gonna be okay.
噢 进展得还不错
Our banty rooster
演公鸡的小盆友
came down with chicken pox, ironically,
出水痘了 多么讽刺啊
but think the show must go on, huh?
但演出还是要继续的
I just want to say,
我只是想说
you've done a remarkable job with this whole thing.
这次演出你做得非常好
Oh, well, you've been my rock.
噢 有你一直支持我
I mean, if you weren't here, I think
如果你不在的话
a couple of chickens would be sleeping with the fishes.
那些小鸡都要和鱼睡到一起了
Miss Flynn, I think
Flynn老师
one of the pigs pooped his pants.
有一位扮演猪的同学拉粑粑了
Perfect.
太好了
Told you all to eat light on show night!
都叫你们演出当晚少吃一点了
It's a big show tonight, huh?
今晚演出很重要 是吧
My brother's a donkey.
我哥哥是头驴
So's my best friend.
我好朋友也是
Sophie's my best friend.
Sophie是我的好朋友
Oh, hi, Sophie. Nice to meet you.
噢 嗨 Sophie 很高兴认识你
She's shy.
她很害羞的
Well, she just met me. She'll warm up to me.
她刚认识我嘛 她会跟我慢慢熟悉的
Can you hold my doll so she can see?
你可以举起我的娃娃让她能看演出吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Is that better, Sophie?
这样好多啦吧 Sophie
Well, thanks.
谢谢
I knew you'd warm up to me.
我就知道你会喜欢我的
How's it going back there?
他们准备得怎样
I had to flirt with one of the janitors
我要和门卫调情
so he'd give me a drink of his moonshine.
他才给我喝他的酒
Opening night jitters?
因为首演所以紧张吗
No, Molly's driving everybody crazy.
不 Molly要把大家逼疯了
I know she's your wife, but she can be a real B-I-T-C-H.
我知道她是你老婆 但有时她会成了个波一凹子
Hey, that's a bad word!
嘿 那是脏话
Wow, you spell good.
哇 你拼音学得挺好的嘛
Give me my doll back.
娃娃还我
Real nice, potty mouth.
都怪你 满嘴脏言秽语
Okay, it's a packed house.
太好了 座位爆满了
We're looking at a packed house!
外头爆满了
All right, we've worked really hard to get here,
好了 为了今晚我们努力了好久
and it's been a lot of hard nights
经过了那么多晚的努力
and a few tears and some poop.
泪也流过了 还有便便也什么过了
But I know that
但我知道
as soon as your moms and your dads see how hard
当你们的爸爸妈妈看到你们
you have worked, that they're gonna be
努力的成果 他们一定会
just as proud of you as I am.
像我一样以你们为傲
Okay, so go out there and shine.
好了 上台尽展光芒吧
Okay, so go out there and shine.
像天上的星星一样
Shine like the little
像天上的星星一样
stars I know you are.
发光发亮吧
Go, go, go
去吧 去吧
Oh, God, I'm glad we're not charging admission.
噢 天 幸好我们没收入场费
Have a great opening night.
祝你首演顺利
Oh, that is so sweet.
噢 你太贴心
I really appreciate all your help.
我很感谢你的帮助
Oh, it's been my pleasure.
我很乐意
I've, uh, I've enjoyed the time we've spent together.
我很珍惜我们在一起的时光
It's been really fun, huh?
过得真的很快乐 对吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表