No idea where you were, no way to find you.
不知道你去哪了 怎么都找不到你
I must have run into a dozen stores looking for you.
为了找你 我跑了有十二家商店
And I wasn't in Victoria's Secret, huh?
我可不会在维多利亚的秘密 好吗
Quit trying to change the subject.
别想转移话题
By the way, you're over your $300 credit limit
还有 你那信♥用♥卡♥上的300美元透♥支♥额
on your debit card.
已经刷爆了
I thought you'd want to know!
我想你该知道下
Look at my little college girl.
看看咱家的大学生
She's been hitting the books all night.
她已经啃了一晚上的书了
It's either that, or sleep with my professor.
不这样 就只能和我教授上♥床♥了
And I don't want to play that card until finals week.
我要等到期末在用这招
She gets those smarts from me.
她这聪明劲随我
Thanks for helping with the bags.
多谢帮忙拎包啊
Well, that's why you should never buy more than you can carry.
拿不了就别买♥♥那么多
Where are you going?
你去哪
Going upstairs to change out of these stupid clothes
上楼换掉这身傻乎乎的衣服
so we can go to my mom's house.
好一起去我妈家
Well, you gave all of your clothes away,
你把所有衣服都捐了
and we live in the basement now.
我们现在住地下室
You're on top of the world, aren't you?!
你现在超开心 是不
Huh? What a fun night for Molly!
你今晚过得多欢乐啊
Mike!
Mike
Jackass.
蠢货
What's the matter with Thumbelina?
拇指姑娘这是怎么了啊
We kind of got separated at the mall,
我们在商场差点走散了
and then he got lost...
接着他迷路了
Are those new shoes? Cute, right?
这是新鞋吗 很漂亮 是不
How'd you lose him while he was wearing those pants?
他穿着那样的裤子怎么可能走丢呢
They sound like two guys sawing a sequoia.
那声音听起来就像俩人在锯一棵红杉
I'm trying to cut him some slack.
我准备饶过他这次
He's upset his mom's moving to Arizona.
他正为他妈要搬到亚利桑那的事心烦呢
Congratulations. That's great.
可喜可贺啊 太好了
Don't say anything around Mike.
别再Mike跟前提这事
He hasn't found the silver lining yet.
目前他还没想开呢
And I don't want to jinx it.
我可不想触霉头
It's a beautiful ring, Peggy.
戒指很漂亮 Peggy
Little gaudy for me,
对我来说有点花哨
but it belonged to Patty's deceased mother.
它原本是Patty过世的母亲的
And who am I to crap on the horrible tastes of a dead woman?
我♥干♥嘛唠叨一个死人的恶俗品味呢
You know, a man gets to a certain age,
男人到了一定年龄
and he starts thinking his best years are behind him.
开始觉得自己已经过了鼎盛时期
But I know, with you by my side,
但我清楚 只要你在我身边
I can see the long, beautiful road ahead.
我就能看到前方美丽无尽的路
I-80. It's a wonderful drive.
80号♥洲际公路 美妙的旅程
Hey, why don't I
我去煮壶咖啡
put on a pot of decaf and bring out some dessert.
再拿点甜点吧
I made your favorite.
我做了你的最爱
Coconut cream pie?
椰子奶油派吗
Not you. Him.
没说你 说他呢
Ooh, rhubarb cobbler.
奶油脆脆吗
Did you use my mother's recipe?
你用的是我妈的烹饪法吗
Hey, I'll wear her tacky jewelry,
我可以戴她那俗气的首饰
but I won't have her giving me cooking lessons from the grave.
但还不用她从坟墓里跳出来给我上烹饪课
Boy, that woman is a spitfire.
这女人像吃枪药了似的
She is a saint.
她是个高尚的人
Raised me all on her.
亲手把我养大
In this very house. Our house.
就是在这栋房♥子里 我们的家
Come on, Jim. Let's take a walk.
走 Jim 咱们散步去
Hmm.
哼
It's not you, it's... it's the rhubarb.
不是针对你 是因为奶油脆脆的事
Oh.
哦
So what are you thinking? A spring wedding?
你有什么打算 准备春天办婚礼吗
Say good-bye to your favorite tree, Jim.
跟你最喜欢的树告别吧 Jim
When you move to Arizona,
等你搬到亚利桑那
you're gonna be whizzing on cactuses,
你就得在仙人掌上撒尿了
and that's a whole different skill set.
那需要一套全新的技术啊
Biggs, is it just my imagination,
Biggs 是我瞎想呢
or do you have your rather sizeable undies in a twist?
还是你真的相当生气啊
I'm not trying to cause any trouble, sir.
我不是想惹事 长官
I'm just not good with change.
我只是不习惯这种改变
Yeah. Well, I understand.
是啊 我理解
You've been the most important man
你可能是至今为止
in your mother's life up until now.
你妈生命中最重要的人
Actually, sir, that would be the guy
事实上 长官 是这个
that just got done whizzing on a tree.
刚在树下撒完尿的家伙
Well, we all take a backseat to His Majesty.
我们都得给这位陛下让位
Even though I don't visit her as much as I should,
即使我不常来看她
I... I liked knowing that she was here.
但我想知道她在这
You know, like the weight room at the precinct.
就像辖区的健身房♥
What the hell are they doing out there anyway?
他俩到底在外面干什么呢
Jim won't pee when you're staring at him.
Jim 在有人看着的时候是不会尿的
He gets that from me.
它这点随我
So, how soon are you kids moving to Arizona?
你们老俩口什么时候动身去亚利桑那啊
I could help you throw some stuff in boxes tonight.
我今晚就可以帮你们打包行李
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Who the hell said I'm moving to Arizona?!
谁说我要搬到亚利桑那的
Uh...
呃
the captain didn't mention that, huh?
警长还没跟你说 哈
You ever been to Arizona?
你去过亚利桑那吗
It's just a furnace full of drunk Indians.
那就是个充满印第安酒鬼的火炉
Really? That's not what it says on their license plate.
这的吗 他们的车牌上可不是这么说的
I hope you two will be very happy, sir.
我衷心祝愿你们幸福 长官
Thanks, Biggs.
谢谢 Biggs
I must say, every day I'm with her is a dream.
我得说 和她在一起每天都是场美梦
What's this cockamamie scheme I hear about you dragging me
你定的什么烂计划啊 我听说你要把我
to live amongst the lizards and Comanches?!
拉到蜥蜴和印第安人中去生活
I thought she knew.
我以为她知道呢
Let's get out of here. Congratulations.
咱们快撤吧 祝贺你啊
Don't think you can waltz into my life
别以为你能轻而易举的走进我的生活
and start calling the shots,
对我发号♥施令
Crazy Guggenheim. I just thought
大善人 我以为
you'd want to get out of this cold weather.
你不想呆在这寒冷的气候里
You're always complaining about the snow.
你总是抱怨下雪
I complain about everything, numb-nuts!
我什么事都爱抱怨 笨蛋
You want to take that away from me, too?!
你能让一切都从我眼前这消失吗
Hey, boy, what are you doing out here?
儿子 你在这干什么呢
Oh, I was driving by,
我刚好路过
and saw that your walk was a little icy,
看到过道全是冰
so I thought I'd shovel it off for you.
我打算给你除干净
Look, if you need five bucks, just ask.
如果你想要点小钱就直说
You know what, Mom? No charge.
妈 不要钱
Maybe when I'm finished, uh, I'll come in,
等我♥干♥完活 就进屋
and we can watch the Blackhawks game.
咱们一起看黑鹰队的比赛
Sounds great.
不错
I'll make us a tuna noodle casserole,
那我去做个金枪鱼砂锅面条
if someone will ever finish
前提是某人能快点
cleaning the oven!
清理完烤箱
Angel, you told me to finish
亲爱的 你说过我可以
my dusting before I...
在这之前打扫完
Hello, Biggs.
你好 Biggs
Captain.
警长
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Just pitching in,
就是来做点贡献
helping your mother keep up with this big, wonderful house.
帮你妈保养一下这宽敞漂亮的房♥子
That we are never leaving. That we are never leaving.
我们永远不会离开这 我们永远不会离开这
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊
Just finishing up the walk.
在清扫过道
Right now, neither one of you are doing squat.
现在 你俩都别闲着了
Plenty of time to flap your gums
等你们做完家务
when you're done with your chores.
有的是时间唠唠叨叨
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表