You girls were the best thing that ever happened to me.
你们两个是我生命中最美好的事情
Really?
真的吗
You'll know what I'm talking about when you have
你会明白我的意思的
a beautiful baby of your own.
等你有自己的小孩之后
I love you, Mom.
我爱你 妈
Of course you do. I'm awesome.
当然了 我这么棒
God, that kid's an idiot.
天哪 那个熊孩子
He's the worst criminal I've ever seen.
他是我见过最烂的罪犯
Hey, hey, Gladys, let Anthony have some.
嘿 Gladys 分给Anthony一点
Anthony, stand up for yourself.
Anthony 反抗啊
I can't always be here to protect you.
我不可能永远在这里保护你
There you go, play nice.
这就对了 友好点
You don't know this, because you got brains
你们不懂这个 因为你们的脑子只有
the size of a wasabi pea, but you got it made.
芥末酱豆大小 但这是上帝的恩赐啊
No worries, no heartache.
不用担心 不用心痛
Just floating on the pond until some dumb sap shows up
只要浮在池塘里 等着一些笨蛋出现
with a sack of stale bread.
给你们喂点馊面包
Gladys, I told you, play nice
Gladys 我跟你说过了 要分享
or I'm crushing your skull with my boot heel.
再这样我就用靴子跟碾碎你的脑壳
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的啦
I'm exaggerating to make a point.
我为了吓你夸张了一点
But I will pelt you with my car keys.
但是我会用车钥匙砸你的
There you go.
这就对了
Hey, fella, is there room on that bench for your wife?
嘿 伙计 长椅上还有给你老婆的地方吗
Always room for you.
永远都有
You been out here all day?
你一整天都在这里吗
Five loaves worth.
五大块面包
Ten minutes ago, it looked like
十分钟前 Anthony拉了一泡
Anthony crapped another duck.
看起来像它自己的屎
Well, you know Anthony, he doesn't chew his food.
你知道Anthony的 它从来不嚼食物
He's like his daddy that way.
跟它爸一样
How was school?
学校怎么样
It was all right.
还行吧
I don't think I'm going back.
但我应该不会回去了
Did the other kids make fun of you?
其他孩子嘲笑你了吗
Cause I'll show up at that classroom swinging a tire iron.
看我拿撬胎棒去揍他们
Take it easy. It was nothing like that.
放轻松 不是那样的
It's just not who I am anymore.
只是我再也不是原来的我了
Well, don't quit on my account,
别因为我而放弃
cause the last thing I want is
因为我最不想做的事
to hold you back from something you really want to do.
就是阻止你做你想做的事
What I really want to do is be sitting here with you.
我想做的事就是跟你一起坐在这儿
And Anthony.
还有Anthony
And Gladys.
还有Gladys
And Walter. Where... where's Walter?
还有Walter 咦 Walter呢
He ate nine pieces of sourdough
他吃了九片酸面包
and passed out in one of the rowboats.
昏在小船那边了
Walter doesn't have a lot of self-control.
Walter真没什么自控能力
He's a good bird, though.
但是还是只好鸟
They're all good birds.
它们都是好鸟
Next time we go skating, we need to come up
下次我们去滑冰的时候
with some sort of signal
得想一些暗号♥
so when I fall you can get to me a little sooner.
当我滑倒时你就能快点来救我了
I think you screaming, "For the love of God, help me!"
我想你大叫"看在上帝的份上 救我"
was a pretty clear signal.
就是个挺好的暗号♥了
Hey, kids, turns out, I'm her muse.
孩子们 原来我是她的艺术女神
Then again, it's not how many times you fall down,
话说回来 关键不在于你摔倒多少次
it's how many times you get back up.
而在于你能爬起来多少次
Yep, couldn't agree more.
对 完全同意
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表