There's no stabbing in here.
这里禁止血腥暴♥力♥
You're both on parole and I just waxed the floor.
你俩刚获假释 而我才给地板打过蜡
Gals.
姑娘们
Kudos on the Mexican pizza today.
今日的墨西哥披萨超赞
Muy bueno.
非常好
I'm gonna go over here and have a little chin-wag
我刚好路过这里 过来和我婆婆
with the mother-in-law.
闲聊几句
Hello, Peggy.
你好 Peggy
State your business and go.
有事说事 没事走人
I've got six tables to de-booger
我有六张桌子要除鼻屎
and I'm working with a gabby crew.
还得和一群唠唠叨叨的人一起干
Okay, um... for Mike's sake,
好吧 看在Mike的份上
can we just put our differences aside?
我们能不能搁置分歧
Hey, I'm not the pigheaded one
我又不是老顽固
who doesn't play well with others.
不合群的家伙
No, you're a real peach.
不 你真的人见人爱
Look, he wants a birthday party, and for whatever reason,
他想要生日派对 而且不知为何
he wants us both there.
他要我们都在场
Well, he wants me there
他要我去
because I'm the woman who gave him life.
是因为我给了他生命
I don't know what he's thinking about you.
我就不知道他怎么看待你了
What do you say, uh, we plan something together...
我们一起筹办吧 怎么样
for Mike, who we both love.
为了我们都爱的Mike
Fine, 7 o'clock at my house tonight.
好吧 今晚7点我家见
We'll hash out the details for the boy's soiree. Great.
咱们把生日宴的所有细节定好 太好了
You know, we could do it at my place, too.
也可以来我家商量
I've got a computer and Internet access.
我有电脑 能上网
We planning a party or hacking into the Pentagon?
我们是要筹备派对 还是要黑入五角大楼
This is gonna be fun.
这会很有趣的
Your place, 7:00. Ah!
你家 7点 哈
Ladies, are we taking a beauty nap?
女士们 别无精打采的
Let's get this place standing tall,
我们要让这里焕然一新
so I can get home and watch Dr. Phil.
我就能回家看
It's "Pederast Week."
这周是"鸡♥奸♥者"
**What do you do with a drunken sailor*
*遇到喝醉的水手 你会怎么办
**What do you do with a drunken sailor*
*遇到喝醉的水手 你会怎么办
*What do you do with*
*你会怎么办*
You did good work today, Shyama.
你今天做得不错 Shyama
And after a few more weeks of training,
再培训几周
we will begin to split the tips.
我就分你小费
That is most generous of you, Samuel.
你真大方 Samuel
70-30, of course.
当然了 是三七分
So, uh, what are you doing now?
你现在想做点什么
Would you like to grab a beer,
想去喝杯酒吗
perhaps take a walk in the park?
或许在公园散散步
Oh, no, I'm very tired.
不用了 我很累
Well, then, how about a foot massage?
那足底按♥摩♥怎么样
I have lotion.
我有乳液哦
Hey, Samuel...
嘿 Samuel
you ready to go home?
准备回家了吗
Carl, what are you doing here?
Carl 你来干什么
What am I doing here?
我来干什么
I'm here to give my roommate a ride home.
我来接我室友回家
Brother doesn't have a car.
我老弟没车
You have never once given me a ride home.
你从没接过我回家
And you always flip me off when you see me at the bus stop.
每次你在公交站看到我时 还总朝我竖中指
What? That's just for fun.
那是闹着玩的
You know, give you a little chuckle
只为在你回家的漫漫长路上
on your long-ass bus ride.
博你一笑嘛
How about you? You need a ride?
你呢 需要送你一程吗
Well... No...
那个 不行
we are taking the bus home.
我们要坐公车回家
I'm giving Shyama the nickel tour of the city.
我来付Shyama环城游的车费
Man, that's half your savings.
那可是你一半的积蓄
And besides, we can't show a delicate flower
并且 我们不能在肮脏的城市公交上
the city of Chicago on a dirty city bus.
向这朵娇花展示芝加哥的美景
No, she needs to see it from the passenger seat of a
那样不行 她得坐在03年的雪佛兰Blazer上
2003 Chevrolet Blazer.
欣赏整座城市
You own your own car?
你自己的车吗
In 13 more easy payments, I do.
再交十三个月的分期付款 就是我的了
You ever seen a moonroof? No.
你见过全景天窗吗 没有
Girl, you in for a treat.
妹子 你可有眼福了
I might even let you work the button.
我可以让你按启动按钮
No, no, no, no! Don't touch his button!
不行 不行 别碰他的"按钮"啊
Damn it. Guys with cars can kiss my ass.
靠 鄙视有车的家伙
Okay, I was thinking for Mike's birthday extravaganza
好的 我想今年Mike的生日盛典
this year, that maybe we could, you know,
或许可以综合下
maybe mix it up a little.
咱俩的意见
Go a little classy.
高雅一点
Great, I'll pluck my toe hairs.
好的 我会拔掉脚毛
Might want to do that regardless of the theme.
无论什么主题都应该这么做
But, uh, anyway, I was thinking
但不管怎样 我想
we could do little finger foods,
我们可以做点小点心
and, ooh, maybe do a signature drink.
再来个招牌饮料
Call it a "Mike-tini."
就叫"迈克-蒂尼"
Uh-huh. Whose birthday are we celebrating,
呃 我们是在给谁庆生
my son's or Liberace's?
我儿子还是Liberace的儿子
That's funny.
你真风趣
That's funny... Liberace.
真风趣 Liberace
But, you know, actually, a piano player...
但是 说真的 请个钢琴家
that's actually a very good idea.
真是个好主意
Sure. Why not hire some swish
当然 干嘛不雇几个基佬
to wear a gold-leaf jockstrap and strum a harp?
丁丁穿上金钟罩 弹竖琴呢
Let... let's just say that we'll have music.
我们就先定下来 宴会要有音乐吧
Okay, we're making headway!
好的 我们有进展啊
Look, all the boy wants is a hunk of cake
听好了 那熊孩子想要的就是一块煤渣砖
the size of a cinder block and a fork that don't spark.
那么大的蛋糕和一把不闪瞎双眼的叉子
Actually, we're not gonna have a cake.
实际上 我们不会有蛋糕
What?! A birthday party without cake
啥玩意儿 没有蛋糕的生日派对
is just a house full of strangers
就像是一屋子陌生人
raiding your medicine cabinet and clogging your toilet.
抢劫你的药柜再堵塞你的厕所
I was thinking we could have
我计划是准备
a nice, you know, fresh fruit salad
一份新鲜的水果沙拉
drizzled with low-fat whipped cream on top of it.
上面放一点点低脂奶油
Here's a thought: cake, cake, and more cake.
理念是这样的 蛋糕 蛋糕 更多蛋糕
And when that's gone, a backup cake.
吃完之后呢 还有候补蛋糕
What are you trying to do to him,
你想把他怎么样
put him in a cake coma?
弄个"蛋糕昏"么
Oh, it's one day of the year, warden.
一年就这么一天 典狱长
The next morning, you can lock him back up
隔天早上你可以继续把他
in your fat-free Folsom.
关在你的脱脂监狱
How about we just give him a big spoon
那我们给他一把大勺子
and a big bag of sugar?
和一大布袋糖怎么样
No.
不行
His dad and I did that on his fifth birthday.
他五岁生日时享受过这待遇了
He ended up biting the neighbor's dog.
最后他就开始咬邻居家的狗
Okay.
好吧
How about a nice angel food cake
那来块天使白蛋糕
covered in fresh strawberries?
加新鲜草莓怎么样
What is it with you and fruit?
你和水果到底有啥奸♥情♥
Do you own a truck full of migrant workers?
你是有一车农民工么
Okay, decorations...
好 装饰品
I was thinking streamers
我在想用字母飘带
and some letters that spell out "Happy birthday."
拼出"生日快乐"
How would you like to crap on that?
你还有什么槽要吐
**What do you do with a drunken sailor*
*遇到喝醉的水手 你会怎么办
**What do you do with a drunken sailor*
*遇到喝醉的水手 你会怎么办
**What do you do with a drunken sailor*
*遇到喝醉的水手 你会怎么办
**Early in the morning*
*清晨时刻
Are you wasted?
你喝醉了么
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表