Try it, and the turkey won't be the only thing getting carved tonight.
你要敢试试 你就和这火鸡一个下场
What turkey? It looks like
哪来的火鸡 这像是
you ran over a family of baby ducks.
你烤了一家子的鸭宝宝
Hey, until you make an honest woman of me, I'm a free agent.
嘿 在你履行承诺前 我可是自♥由♥人
Mom, Vince has something to tell you.
妈 Vince有话对你说
- No, I don't! - Yes, you do.
我没有 你有
Do I smell turkey?
我闻到的是火鸡味吗
Stay in bed! Vince!
别下床 Vince快说
I'm broke, okay?
我破产了 好了吧
I don't have two nickels to rub together.
穷的一个子儿都没了
That's it? That's the reason you haven't married me yet?
就这 这就是为什么你不娶我
I want to be able to take care of you.
我想有能力照顾你
Give you the nice things you deserve.
给你好吃的好穿的
I don't care about any of that.
我一点不在乎那些
For better or for worse, you big dope.
无论贫穷与富有 你这傻蛋
Doesn't that mean anything?
誓言是怎么说的
But I can't shower you with diamonds and furs.
但我给不了你荣华富贵
I had to hock my watch to pay for those chickens.
这些小鸡仔还是我当了手表才来的
I don't need any of that stuff.
我不需要那些
All I want is you.
我只要你
I love you, Joyce.
我爱你 Joyce
You're a hell of a broad.
太给我争面子了
I'm up. It's a miracle.
我能起来了 奇迹啊
I got my appetite back.
我胃口也回来了
I think bobo chewed through his chain.
我估计这货把链子都咬断了
By the power vested in me by the state of Illinois,
依据伊利诺斯州赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们为丈夫和妻子
I love you, vin.
我爱你 Vin
I love you, too, red.
我也爱你 小红妞
And I promise, as soon as I get back on my feet,
我保证 等我钱赚回来了
I'll give you a proper wedding.
就给你办个像样的婚礼
You already did.
你已经做到了
And now I'm gonna give you an improper honeymoon.
现在我要给你个非正式的蜜月
Ah, here you go, baby brother.
这给你 小弟
Just a little something
一点小心意
to give you two young people a fresh start.
让你俩有个新的开始
You soft-hearted son of a bitch.
你这好心的混♥蛋♥
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道说什么了
May I kiss the bride?
我能亲新娘吗
No.
不行
Do they have a cafeteria here?
这有咖啡厅吗
Maybe they got turkey pot pies.
也许会有火鸡馅饼
Thanksgiving is over, Mike.
感恩节结束了 Mike
Turkey jerky. A pigeon. Anything.
火鸡干 乳鸽 啥都行啊
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表