Actually, I-I won't be coming home tonight.
实际上 我今晚不会回家
The captain has requested us for some special duty.
警长要求我们去执行特殊任务
We might be guarding Oprah
我们可能去保护奥普拉
or walking strippers to their car
或者等脱衣舞娘下班后
when they get off work.
护送她们上车
Shh!
闭嘴
Daytona Beach?!
代托纳比奇
And your sister's paying for everything?
你妹妹付全部的钱
Well, if you want to go, go.
如果你想去那就去吧
Maybe we'll get an assignment where we get to use
没准我们能分配到用上
those infrared night-vision goggles.
红外线夜视镜的任务呢
No, I-I won't be around much anyway.
没事 反正我不怎么在家
You have a good time. I love you.
玩的开心啊 我爱你
He said I could go.
他说我可以去
Thank God!
谢天谢地
'Cause we're almost at the Kentucky border.
因为我们差不多到肯塔基州边境了
Daytona Beach, here we come!
代托纳比奇 我们来了
This is your idea of a plum detail?
这就是你说的极好的活么
Guarding a room full of stiffs?
看守一屋子尸体
I wondered why the captain was chuckling
我之前还想为啥警长给我
when he gave me the address.
地址的时候在偷笑
You know how I am around dead bodies.
你知道我在死尸周围什么感觉么
They give me the creeps.
他们让我毛骨悚然
That's why I don't let you do the chalk outline anymore.
这就是为啥我不让你用粉笔画尸体♥位♥置了
One big circle doesn't help the CSI guys.
一个大圆圈帮不了犯罪现场调查员
You know, I had a paranormal experience one time.
你知道么 我有个很超乎寻常的经历
Quit it.
不要想了
My Uncle Jesse appeared to me at the front of my bed
我的Jesse叔叔出现在我床头
in a green, smoky mist.
环绕着绿色薄雾
Really?
真的假的
Yeah, it was like he was trying to tell me something.
真的 感觉好像他要告诉我什么
But I couldn't make it out.
但是我没想出来是什么
You know? It just sounded like...
你知道么 听起来像是
All right! I get it, I get it!
好 我明白了 我明白了
And then I tried to move,
然后我想动弹一下
but it was like I was paralyzed.
但感觉好像我瘫痪了
And the room got hot.
然后整个房♥间都热了
Then, all of a sudden, it got cold.
然后突然一下又变冷了
It got... deathly cold.
是 死一般的寒冷
Like it is in here, right now.
就好像现在这里一样
Uncle Jesse? Shut up!
Jesse叔叔么 闭嘴
Aw, whatever you do, don't let me fall asleep!
不管你做什么 不要让我睡着
Don't worry, I got your back.
不用担心 有我在
Unless it is a ghost... then I'm running through your ass
除非是鬼 那我就从你屁♥股♥里跑进去
and out your mouth.
从你嘴里钻出来
Molly! What are you doing?
Molly 你在干什么
You're missing the belly-flopping contest.
你错过了肚皮跳水比赛
Oh, that's what I've been hearing.
我听到的是那声音啊
I thought somebody was slapping a dolphin.
我以为有人在扇海豚呢
You can't sleep now... this could be your last big blowout
你现在不能睡 没准这是你怀孕之前
before you get knocked up.
最后一次吃喝玩乐呢
Victoria, I've been in a car for a day and half...
Victoria 我已经在车里待了一天半了
just let me get 40 winks.
就让我打个盹儿吧
Come on! We're here!
不要这样 我们来这了
There's beer! Let's drink it all!
这有啤酒 就都给它喝了吧
Okay, let's do it! Let's show
好 我们上吧 我们让
those Florida ho's how we bitches roll
那些佛罗里达的婊♥子♥们见识一下
in the Land of Lincoln.
我们林肯老乡的威风
Molly! All right, bellyfloppin' Lincoln.
Molly 好 肚皮跳水的林肯
Morning. Mornin... Whoa!
早上好 早上好 亲娘
What's that stink?
怎么这么臭
Formaldehyde and kung pao chicken.
福尔马林和宫保鸡丁的混合
Chinese place was the only one that would deliver to a morgue.
只有中国餐馆才愿意送餐到停尸房♥
That's the reason in ten years
也就是为什么十年后
we're all gonna be speaking Mandarin.
我们都要说中文
Sit down, I'll get you a cup of coffee.
坐下 我给你做杯咖啡
Thanks. Girls get to Florida okay?
谢谢 女士们去佛罗里达路上还顺利吧
They got pulled over once for speeding.
她们因为超速被叫停了一次
But, luckily, Victoria was wearing her low-cut
但是 很幸运 Victoria穿着她低胸的
get-out-of-jail-free T-shirt.
"豁免出狱"的T恤
That worked, huh?
还真有用 是吧
She said the cop even bought them breakfast.
她说警♥察♥甚至给她们买♥♥早餐了
Well, I'm glad they're having fun.
她们玩得高兴就好
It's a shame you and Molly couldn't
你和Molly这个春假
have done something together this spring break.
什么都不能做真是太遗憾了
Oh, one of these days,
总有一天会的
maybe when we get a little bit more ahead financially.
等我们财政上好转一些
Listen, from my experience,
以我的经验
"One of these day"" Never comes.
那天是不会到来的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, when the girls were little,
当女儿们还小的时候
I worked all the time.
我一直在工作
Yeah, but you took care of 'em, kept a roof over their heads.
是 但你一直照顾他们 让她们丰衣足食
Yeah. I just wish I'd been around more, to see them grow up.
是 我只希望我能多花点时间在家看她们长大
There are some moments I'll never get back.
有些时刻一去不复返了
Like school plays and recitals?
像是校园剧和诗朗诵
Nah. That was the crap I was happy to get out of.
才不是 那烂东西我才不要去
You know, I'm talking about
我是说
losing their first tooth,
第一次掉牙
or holding them when they're sick.
或者在她们生病时抱着她们
When I was sick, my mom just
但我生病的时候 我妈妈只是
put me in the garage with a bucket.
把我和一个水桶扔在车♥库♥
That's horrible.
太糟了
Nah, there was a cot out there,
还好 那有个小床
and to be honest, I loved the quiet,
说实话 我喜欢那份安静
and if it got too cold, you could always turn on a car.
如果感觉冷了 你就能发动辆车啊
Well... just be careful.
小心为妙啊
It goes by pretty quick.
转瞬即逝啊
I do miss Molly when I'm not with her.
Molly不在身边我真的想她啊
But... I want to be able to give her
但是 我想给她
the kind of life she deserves.
她应得的生活
The kind of life she deserves is being with the man she loves.
她应得的生活是和她爱的男人在一起
That's better than anything you can buy her.
那比你任何可以买♥♥到的东西都值钱
Understood.
明白了
Drink your coffee.
喝你的咖啡吧
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 夫人
Why didn't you put on more sun block?
你为啥没多擦点防晒霜
Why did you let me fall asleep?
你为啥让我睡着了
Oh, no, no, no!
不要 不要 走开
'Cause you were reading your mag, and I just
因为你在看杂♥志♥
stepped away for a minute. Aah!
我只是走开了一下下
Eight hours! You were gone for eight hours!
8小时啊 你走了你妹的8小时啊
How did the bottoms of my feet get sunburned?
我脚底怎么会晒伤
You must have been rolling over in your sleep,
你肯定是睡觉的时候翻身了
'cause you're practically burned everywhere.
因为你几乎全身都完美晒伤了
Like a 7-Eleven hot dog.
就和便利店的热狗一样
Just... just get the aloe vera
快把芦荟膏拿来吧
and turn the air-conditioning on full-blast.
把空调开到最冷
Or we could just stuff you in the ice machine,
要不你就直接进冷藏箱吧
because you're putting off some serious heat.
因为你的火气太大了
That's helpful.
那可真管用
What do you want me to do?!
你想让我怎么样
First, I want you to not leave me in the sun for eight hours!
首先 我想让你不要把我留在太阳底下8小时
That's what I want!
这就是我想要的
You know, when I was growing up,
在我成长过程中
my dad was never home.
我爸从没回过家
Worked two jobs, National Guard on the weekends.
2份工作 周末还去国民警卫队
My mom and I never saw him.
我妈和我从没见过他
Well, I'm guessing that was more about your mom
我觉得是你妈在安慰她自己
than it was about you.
而不是你
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表