Just old goats and mules.
只有老山羊和老骡子
Listen, instead of just standing around thinking nasty thoughts,
听着 与其在这想些龌龊的事
why don't you top off some sweet teas
不如给他们奉上点好茶
or get these folks some pie.
或端几盘派呢
Okay, grandma.
好吧 奶奶
And when you take 'em pie,
你们上派的时候
u might want to hold a mirror under their noses.
最好先查看下人是不是还活着
Don't just set it on their laps and walk away.
别放下就走人
I worked hard on those pies.
做这些派我花老大心思了
Great. So on my one day off,
棒极了 好不容易放假一天
I have to serve people food.
还是要给人端茶送水
Thank you, Carl.
多亏了你啊 Carl
Knock, knock.
我来了
Did you bring me some 7up?
给我带七喜了吗
No, I'm looking for a pair of earrings I loaned Molly.
没有 我来找借给Molly的耳环
Would you mind bringing me some 7up?
能麻烦给我拿点七喜么
Sure!
当然
Why don't I wait on you hand and foot,
干脆我天天伺候你
let you have sex with me every night,
天天让你爽翻天
and then when it comes time to marry me, you back out?
然后一谈到结婚 你就怂了
If we don't have 7up, ginger ale's fine.
如果没有七喜 姜汽水也行
Vince and I have been engaged for over a year.
Vince和我都订婚一年多了
Why can't you men commit?
你们男人怎么总光说不练
And put a bendy straw in it. I love bendy straws.
放个弯吸管进去 我喜欢弯吸管
You know, I am not gonna twist anybody's arm
你知道 我不是那种喜欢
to get him to marry me.
逼着别人娶我的人
I am a vibrant, sexy woman.
我是个有活力 又性感的女人
I can have any man I want.
我想要谁 谁就跑到我碗里
You know, I think I could hold down a couple of saltines,
如果你顺道路过厨房♥
if you're headed to the kitchen.
能不能给我捎点椒盐饼干
I think maybe it's time to light a fire under Mr. Moranto's hairy ass.
是时候给Moranto这家伙来点教训了
Crackers!
饼干
7up!
七喜
Anything!
什么都行
You ladies did a wonderful job.
女士们你们做的很好
I really appreciate it.
我非常感谢
Aw.
嗷
Now, get out of thosrags and put on something nice.
现在去脱了这破衣服 换件好看的
My brother will be here any minute.
我老哥随时会到
Well, at least I'll look good.
得了 至少我看起来不错
Vinny!
Vinny
Give me a hug, you bald-headed bastard.
来个拥抱 你这秃头混小子
Francis, welcome to my humble abode.
Francis 欢迎光临寒舍
What are you doing out here in the sticks?
你怎么跑这乡下地方了
There isn't a decent cannoli for at least three Miles.
这附近都找不到正宗的奶酪煎饼
You don't consult a map when you follow your heart, Francis.
你就不该看地图 跟着感觉走才对
Allow me to introduce you to my precious family.
允许我介绍下我亲爱的家人
Hi. I'm Molly.
你好 我是Molly
That's my oldest.
这是大女儿
She's a teacher, a shaper of young minds.
她是老师 教书育人
Little opinionated, but the good with the bad.
有点固执 但还是不错的
Okay, thank you, Vince.
谢您了 Vince
Nice to meet you. Yeah, it's a pleasure.
见到你很高兴 我也很高兴
What's the story with this one?
这个小姑娘呢
I'm Victoria, Vince's baby girl.
我是Victoria Vince的小女儿
I'm your uncle Frankie.
我是你Frankie叔叔
I upgraded to a lexus at the airport
我刚在机场升级了凌志车
if you want to go out for ice cream after dinner.
晚饭后要不要一块去吃个冰淇林
Okay, you're one of those uncle frankies.
得了 你是怪胎叔叔吧
Come on, why don't you help me in the kitchen?
来 跟我去厨房♥打个下手
What happened?
咋回事
You did nothing wrong.
你做的很好
Was that the doorbell?
有人来了吗
You must be Francis.
你一定是Francis
Well, I can see who got the looks in the family.
我一下就看出来你家谁更俊了
Frankie, this is Joyce. She's my...
Frankie 这是Joyce 我的
No, just joyce.
不是你的谁
He's been threatening to marry me for over a year,
他从一年前就开始恐吓我要娶我
but I'm not holding my breath.
不过我一直没松口
If you did, you'd pop out of that dress.
你要是松口了 那裙子还不直接掉地上
Oh.
哦
Clever.
聪明
Can I get you a drink?
喝点什么吗
I got you a whole case
我给你搞了一箱
of that New Zealand malbec you like.
你最爱的新西兰马贝克红酒
I've actually matured
实际上我改喝
into the heady, tuscan varietals.
味重的托斯卡纳葡萄酒了
I have an adventurous palate.
我就喜欢味觉上的挑战
I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.
我能用舌头给樱桃梗打结
Is the turkey done yet?
火鸡做好了吗
Oh, yeah. We got one we keep in the attic.
哦对 楼上还有个大家伙
Every family does.
每家都有这么个人
In our family, it was him.
在我们家 就是他
They asked me how I knew My true love was true
*人们曾经问我 怎知我的爱人情意真挚*
*I of course replied
*我当然回答说
You know,her perfume was a little overwhelming at first,
你知道不 她的香水刚开始味道很冲
but now I n't mind it so much.
不过现在习惯了
Mine has more of a medicinal smell,
我这个医药味比较浓
but it, too, is oddly comforting.
但很神奇的是 闻上去很安详
If you got something to say,
如果你要跟我说话
this is my good ear.
这只耳朵比较好
He said you smell nice.
他说你闻起来不错
Shut up, man.
闭嘴
These old guys are already starting
这些老家伙已经开始
to give us the stink eye.
看我们不爽了
Yeah. Start throwing aarp cards like ninja stars.
准备像忍♥者一样扔健康卡了
Yeah, if I'm going to get my ass kicked,
如果我要被踹
I'd rather it weren't by a prosthetic leg.
最好不是被假肢踹
What do you say we get out of here?
我们离开这怎么样
This place is dead.
这地方死气沉沉
It will be soon.
是快了
I got a jug of sangria
我家有桑格里厄汽酒
and a box of dominoes at my place.
还有一盒子多米诺骨牌
Ooh, we can watch football
哦 我们可以看足球
and have leftover cobbler.
吃点剩下的水果馅饼
We'll meet you out at the van.
我们先去车里等你们
Are we really going to do this?
我们真要这么干吗
Just cobbler and football.
只是馅饼和足球而已
Perhaps they're expecting more.
搞不好他们期待更多
Well, whatever happens at the assisted living facility
如果有什么事发生 就当天知地知
stays at the assisted living facility.
你知我知吧
This doesn't look like a Thanksgiving dinner.
这看起来不像感恩节大餐
It's like a drive-by at a chicken coop.
比较像从鸡笼子里拎了一堆小鸡仔
We got to get some food in your mom before she takes her top off
趁你妈没脱上衣 或给我老哥来大腿舞前
and starts giving my brother dollar lap dances.
得赶紧把她嘴堵上
Vince, she's just trying to upset you.
Vince 她只是在刺♥激♥你
Why don't you go in there and just tell her the truth?
干嘛不去告诉她真♥相♥呢
Hey, I might be flat broke and living rent-free with you people,
我虽然破产了 还跟你们蹭吃蹭住
but I got my pride.
但我也是有尊严的
She's a loyal woman.
她是个专一的人
Besides, if she hasn't found a reason to dump you yet,
如果她还没把你甩了
you're probably in the clear.
就赶紧跟她坦白吧
Huh? What did I tell you?
哈 我说的吧
Is that a knot, or is that a knot?
是不是打了个结出来
Very impressive.
真厉害
And that's just one of the things I can do with my tongue.
这只是我舌头会办的雕虫小技之一
Is your shoe tied?
你鞋绑好了吗
All right, Joyce, reel it in. Frankie, back off.
行了Joyce 舌头回去 Frankie 边儿去
Hey, I'm not doing anything.
嘿 我可什么都没做
Although I'm guessing I could if I wanted to.
要是我想干啥还不手到擒来
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表