Got it.
明白了
But if we were a gay couple,
但如果我们真是一对
we would not be spending Valentine's Day in a Laundromat.
就不用把情人节耗费在自助洗衣店了
What?
啥
I'm just saying,
我是说
I'd insist you take me someplace nice.
我会坚持让你带我去个好点的地方
You know what? I don't think he's coming.
知道吗 我觉得他不会来了
Oh, it's probably just traffic,
哦 可能只是堵车了
it being, you know, Valentine's Day and all.
可能是因为情人节或者什么的
Yeah. Could be anything.
是 一切皆有可能
Maybe he stepped in front of a bus.
他可能与公交车来了个正面接触
Or maybe the line at the florist is long.
也可能是排队买♥♥花的人太多了
I'm-I'm sure he's not
我 我确定他不会
standing you up, right, Mike?
放你鸽子的 是不 Mike
No way.
绝不可能
Well, I'm not just gonna
我可不想
sit around here wasting my time.
傻坐在这浪费时间了
I'll be upstairs smoking a bowl.
我要上楼去抽一发了
Don't get too comfortable.
别太舒服了
Any minute, that-that sweet fella
随时 那个可爱的家伙
is gonna be at our front door.
就会来的
Where is that idiot?
那个白♥痴♥去哪了
I didn't want to set Harry up
起初我就不想给Harry
with your sister in the first place.
和你妹妹牵线搭桥
Don't split hairs. Just call him.
别斤斤计较了 快给他打电♥话♥
I'm not getting in the middle of this.
我才不想趟这浑水呢
Hey, it's Valentine's Day.
嘿 今天是情人节
Do you want to get lucky tonight or not?
你今晚还想不想走运了
You're ovulating now; you got no choice.
你现在是排卵期 你也别无选择啊
Damn it. Just call him!
娘的 快给他打电♥话♥
Fine.
好
Don't be mad at me.
别生我的气
And if you hit me, don't hit me in the face,
如果你想打我的话 千万别打脸
'cause I'm getting a new Costco card on Monday.
周一我还要去领张新的好又多会员卡呢
What are you doing out here, Harry?
你在这干什么呢 Harry
Victoria's been waiting for you all night.
Victoria等了你一晚上了
I can't do this, Mike.
我做不到 Mike
I'm standing on a crescent moon reaching for a star,
我屹立在新月上企图触碰恒星
and it's too far to fall.
它遥不可及却让我坠入深渊
'Kay, save the poetry for the lady.
好吧 还是把你的诗留给女人吧
And why are you getting so nervous?
你干嘛这么紧张
It's just dinner.
只是顿晚饭
Dinner with an angel.
与天使共进晚餐
And I'm just a troll
我只是个长着
with an inordinate amount of ear hair.
大量耳毛的巨怪
Don't talk about my friend Harry that way.
别这么评价我的朋友Harry
You're a great guy.
你是个好人
You're kind and you're sensitive...
你很善良 害羞
and one other thing.
还有其他什么的
What if I blow it and ruin my last chance at love?
要是我搞砸了我最后一次恋爱机会怎么办
Well, pal, I can't guarantee
哥们 我不能保证
that you and Victoria are gonna be a couple.
你和Victoria能成为一对
But I do know you're both good people
但我确定你们都是好人
who deserve to be happy.
都该拥有幸福
It's so easy for you.
这对你来说很容易
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
You didn't know me before I met Molly.
你是没见过认识Molly前的我
I was a mess.
我那时一团糟
Impossible.
不可能
It's true.
是真的
I'd hide out in my apartment
我躲在公♥寓♥里
with my two best friends, Ho Ho and Ding Dong.
与我的两位密友为伴 丁丁和蛋蛋
Are they really spending tonight at the Laundromat?
他俩真的打算在洗衣店度过今晚吗
Yes, they are.
是啊
But you're not.
但你没有
You're here, you're looking good,
你在这里 看上去很帅
and you got a sweet woman waiting for you.
而且还有位可爱的女士在等着你
You really think I can do this?
你真觉得我能做到吗
Hey, before I went out with Molly,
在我和Molly约会前
I had the same doubts as you.
我也有过和你一样的疑虑
It's scary to put yourself out there.
害怕展现自己
But I did, and look at us now.
但我做到了 看看我们现在
Completely and totally in love.
完全处于热恋期
Where the hell have you been?!
你到底去哪了啊
Harry's here.
Harry来啦
Oh, hi!
哦 嗨
Come on in. Victoria!
进来吧 Victoria
He's here!
他来了
Aw, don't you look great.
你看起来很精神
Oh, she's gonna love the flowers.
她会喜欢这花的
Actually, these are for you.
实际上这是给你的
Thank you
谢谢你
for making a dream come true.
让我梦想成真
There it is.
就是这个
There's that sweet side.
这么贴心的一面
Just... just show her that,
在她面前展示出来
and she won't even notice that hair.
她就不会注意到头发的事了
Hey, Harry.
嘿 Harry
You look very handsome.
你看起来很帅啊
Just breathe and don't lock your knees.
保持呼吸 不要锁紧你的膝盖
Olympia Dukakis, Olympia Dukakis,
Olympia Dukakis Olympia Dukakis
Olympia Dukakis.
Olympia Dukakis
Probably this location.
可能是地点的问题
I bet the Laundromat near the bus station
我打赌公交站附近的洗衣店
is crawling with lonely, dejected tail
肯定满是孤独沮丧的妞
looking to get out of town.
想要出城呢
Plus, if they can't afford to fly,
而且 如果她们付不起飞机票钱的话
they ain't gonna be too picky.
她们就不会太挑剔
Carl, can we please just go home
Carl 我们回家好不
while we have a little bit of dignity
趁我们还有点尊严
and some of our clothes still fit us?
还有点衣服能配合我们
Hey, don't be a quitter.
嘿 不要做半途而废的人
This is the time of night when Valentine's dates go bad.
晚上的这个时候情人节约会最容易搞砸
Soon, the streets are gonna be filled with crying women,
很快 大街小巷就会充满嚎啕大哭的女人们
walking home carrying their high heels.
拿着她们的高跟鞋步行回家
So, you're suggesting we drive around
所以你是想开车逛逛
offering sobbing women a ride home?
送那些哭泣的女人们回家吗
Well, not from inside the car. That's creepy.
在车内可不行 那太诡异了
No, y-you park around the corner,
不 你把车停在街角附近
get out and just happen to be walking
下车然后假装逆行
in the opposite direction when they pass by.
当她们经过的时候
"Excuse me, miss. Is everything okay?
"对不起 小姐 你还好吗"
"Aw.
"喔
There, there".
不哭 不哭"
"Everything's just gonna be fine.
"一切都会过去的
Carl's here"
还有我在呢"
I've said it once, I'll say it again,
虽然我之前说过了 但我想再说一遍
you, sir, are a perverted genius.
这位先生 你真是个变♥态♥的天才啊
Ooh! My thong underwear's dry.
哦 我的丁字裤干了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表