Plus I've been crockpotting chili for two days!
而且我这两天一直在做辣味牛肉
Well, you can always freeze that.
你可以冷藏啊
But I made enough for you... where am I gonna get that kind of freezer space?
但我给你做了这么多 我上哪找那么大的冷藏空间啊
Carl, what can I tell you? It's my wife's birthday.
Carl 我又能说什么 那是我妻子的生日
Do what you want to do.
随心而动啊
It doesn't matter to me because I like being alone.
我是无所谓 反正我喜欢一个人
In fact, I prefer it.
事实上 我超喜欢这样
You know what I'm gonna do right now?
知道我现在要干什么吗
I'm gonna go sit in the squad car by myself
我要独自坐在警车里
and enjoy a little quality time.
享受一下宝贵时光
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了
He has never lived by himself,
他从没独自生活过
and like the rest of us, he has discovered that
和另一些人一样 他发现
a little bit of Carl goes a very long way.
自己身上的一些东西已经不复存在了
You're kidding. I thought he was having a ball.
逗我呢吧 我觉得他过得挺开心的啊
Well, last night he called me four times just to talk.
昨晚他给我打了四个电♥话♥只是闲聊
And now I know he was naked and sitting on a pot holder.
现在我知道了他当时正裸坐在隔热垫上
Thank God I didn't let him Skype like he wanted to.
谢天谢地我没有同意他视频聊天的请求
Oh...
哦
Oh-oh... Ooh!
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, there it is.
哦 哦 就是这
That's Daddy's spot. Oh!
这是老子的G点 哦
I thought you didn't like
我以为你不喜欢
getting a rubdown from another man.
别的男人给你按♥摩♥呢
I usually don't, but this doped-out longhair has got
通常不喜欢 但是这个碉堡的长发男
the hands of an angel.
有双神来之手啊
Shh. Find your center.
嘘 找到中心了
You already found it,
你已经找到了
and I think your thumb's in it. Oh!
我想你的拇指已经在里面了 哦
Hey!
嘿
That's not the welcome mat I wanted to see!
这可不是我想看的热烈欢迎
Namaste.
你我平安
Tom's giving us all shiatsu massages.
Tom正在给我们做指压按♥摩♥
He's adjusting my chakras.
他正在调整我的脉轮
Did I say it right, Weird Jesus?
我说的对吗 怪老头
Mom, kitchen!
妈 来厨房♥一下
All right!
好的
Hey, don't wear out those thumbs.
嘿 别把手指用废了
I got a couple of chakras
我还有几个
nobody's been able to find yet.
至今无人找到的脉轮等着呢
Hey, I've tried.
嘿 我试过了
Why do you think my neck's all out of whack?
不然我的脖子怎么会有毛病呢
Okay, how are we gonna handle getting this guy out of here?
好吧 我们怎么把这家伙赶出去
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
He makes dinner, gives everybody massages.
他会做饭 还给每个人按♥摩♥
Of the men living here,
住在这儿的男人里
he's not the one I'd get rid of.
他绝对不是我想赶的那一个
Mom, are you forgetting
妈 你忘了
that Shaggy in there also happens to be a pot dealer?
那个邋遢鬼也是个毒贩子
I haven't forgotten.
我没忘
But the man's giving us all massages.
但那人给我们所有人做按♥摩♥啊
We should wait before we hit him up for free weed.
在我们从他那弄到免费大♥麻♥之前 我们应该再等等
There go my toxins.
我的毒素排光光啦
I'm releasing! I'm releasing!
我释放出来了 释放出来了
I'm moving. I'm moving!
我走 我搬走
How you doing on toppings?
觉得配料怎么样
'Cause I could chop more onions and grate some cheese.
我可以切更多的洋葱 再研磨一些干酪
I'm good on fixings, Carl.
我觉得配菜不错 Carl
Well, anything you want, just holler.
想要什么就吼出来
If I ain't got it, I'll go get it.
如果我没有 我可以去买♥♥
I worry that all this love is being wasted
我担心你所有的爱
on the wrong person.
用错了对象
Shh! The fight's starting.
嘘 拳击开始了
Oh, this is gonna be a great bout.
哦 这将是场伟大的较量
These guys are perfectly matched.
他们俩势均力敌
I'm guessing this is gonna go the distance.
我想会赛完全场吧
I think the Mexican guy just got knocked out.
我想那个墨西哥人已经被KO了
Like hell he did. I paid $40 for this fight.
真的诶 这场比赛我赌了四十呢
He's gonna... Get up!
他就要 给我起来
Carl, it's over.
Carl 比赛完了
His mouthpiece is in the third row
他的牙套飞到了第三排
and his teeth are still in it.
他的牙齿还留在里面呢
Well, that was fun.
好吧 真有趣
What do you want to do now?
你现在想干什么
Well, I DVR'd that lesbian porno movie
我录下了那部色情女同片
and I only watched, like, four minutes of it.
我只看了大概 四分钟
Let me get this straight.
我们把话先说好了
You're asking me to sit next to you on a couch
你是叫我在看A片的时候
while we watch an adult movie?
坐在你的旁边
It's that or Yahtzee.
要不然就玩快艇骰子游戏
Roll the film.
放片吧
And don't sit so close.
还有别坐这么近
**You see I've been through the desert*
*你已明了 我骑着一匹无名马
**On a horse with no name*
*穿越无尽荒漠
**It felt good to be out of the rain*
*无雨季节我感觉如此美妙
**In the desert, you can't remember your name*
*荒漠之中 你早已忘记你的姓名
**Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain*
*因为身处此地 你早已无人问津
**La, la, la-la-la-la-la*
*啦 啦 啦啦啦啦啦
**La-la-la, la, la*
*啦啦啦 啦 啦
**Everybody.*
*大家一起来
**La, la, la-la-la-la*
*啦 啦 啦啦啦
**La-la-la, la, la*
*啦啦啦 啦 啦
**One more time!*
*再一遍
No, no, no more times. No more times!
不 不 不要再来了 别来了
The horse is dead!
那马已经活活累死了
You really have a beautiful singing voice.
你的声线真的很动听啊
I told her she should quit her job
我告诉她 她应该辞职
and share her talent with the world.
与大家共享她的才华
Oh, you did, did ya?!
噢 你还真做了 对吗
You know, become a traveling troubadour
你要知道 成为一名民谣歌♥手
like Bob Dylan or Jimmy Crack Corn.
像Bob Dylan或者Jimmy Crack Corn那样
Wow.
哇
Masseuse, pot dealer and a career counselor.
按♥摩♥师 毒贩 还有 职业规划顾问
Hey, you got to have faith.
嘿 你得有信心
Just leap and the net will appear. Oh, yeah.
你就放心跳吧 那网会出现的 噢 是啊
A net will appear, Tom,
那网是会出现 Tom
and it's gonna be two guys in white jackets
那会是两个穿白夹克的男人
throwing it on you and then tossing you in the back
把网撒在你的身上 然后把你扔进
of a panel van.
面包车的后备箱
Hey, who wants homemade gelato?
嘿 谁想来点自♥制♥冰激凌
I do.
我要
Molly, what don't you like Tom?
Molly 你干嘛这么反感Tom
I just think he's a bad influence.
我只是觉得他这人不像是什么好人
And I don't want you to end up living in some compound
我不想让你最终落到住在贫民区
washing his feet with your hair.
用你头发给他洗脚的下场
It would appear that someone got a head start on the gelato.
看来已经有人把冰激凌给吃光了
Uh, it's cool.
呃 没什么
They just need to know that they're gonna be high
只是那人得知道接下来的五天内
for about five days.
他都会很嗨
What do you mean high?
你说嗨是什么意思
Hi.
嗨
Do we have any more gelato?
我们还有冰激凌吗
Not for you we don't.
给你吃就没有了
You happy? My husband, the police officer,
你高兴了 我的丈夫 一个警员
is now stoned out of his gourd.
现在已经破警规了
If you're worried they're gonna check his urine,
如果你是在担心他药检通不过
Tom can get you clean pee.
Tom可以给你弄到干净的尿样
Absolutely and the first jar is free.
绝对没问题 第一瓶免♥费♥使♥用♥
I'm gonna hit him. I'm gonna punch him
我要打死他 我要打死这人
in his hippie face! No, Tom take care of this.
一拳打在他这欠揍的脸上 不行 Tom控制下局面
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表