You really prepared for this storm,
你还真是准备齐全 是吧
huh? - No, I just came from Costco.
不 我刚从好市多超♥市♥回来
It's my stew for the month.
这是我一个月的牛肉储备
Son of a...
天杀的
...fine, have a nice life.
好吧 祝你生活愉快
It's pretty bad out there.
外面天气很糟糕
We might want to head to the basement.
我们或许应该躲到地下室里去
Well, technically it's just a tornado watch.
技术上来讲 只是一个龙♥卷♥风♥的守视而已
It goes advisory, alert, watch, warning, tornado.
从严重程度上来讲是公告 警戒 守视 警报 龙♥卷♥风♥
Okay, I'm gonna be in the basement. You go look for my umbrella.
好 我得去地下室了 你出去找我的伞吧
Hear ye, hear ye,
听我说
wait for information in the
有序地在汉堡王的地下室里
basement of King burgers Castle in an orderly fashion.
等我们的消息
Tell them it's a dragon attack.
告诉他们这是龙的袭击
That'll get their medieval asses moving.
这会让这些冥顽不化的人离开的
Do not tarry.
别逗留
Do not get in your cars.
别躲进车里
Don't try to be a hero.
别试图当英雄
You're not really Knights of The Round Table.
你们不是真的圆桌骑士
You probably work at Best Buy or Jamba Juice.
你只是在百思买♥♥或者坚宝果汁上班而已
Now that's funny.
哈 这很搞笑
I should call Molly, make sure she's okay.
我应该打电♥话♥给Molly 确保她是安全的
I tried to call my grandma a few minutes ago,
几分钟前我试图打电♥话♥给我奶奶
but I can't get a signal.
但完全没信♥号♥♥
My guess is the cell towers are down.
我猜信♥号♥♥塔倒了
No bars.
真的没信♥号♥♥
I'm sure she's fine though, inside like you're supposed to be,
我相信她很好啦 在室内 你也应该在室内躲起来
and not waiting for the four o'clock puppet show.
别等四点钟的木偶秀了
We don't have to chase after that, do we?
我们不必追那个 是吧
No no, we just guard them.
不 不 我们只管看着它们
Once they start blowing around
一旦它们开始被风刮的到处移♥动♥
that's Fire Department or maybe Parks and Rec.
就是火警或者公园管理部门的事了
I hope Mike's okay. A funnel cloud touched down in Whiting.
我希望Mike一切都好 怀汀市上空出现漏斗云了
Figures. Tornadoes always use trailer parks as appetizers.
数据显示 龙♥卷♥风♥极其喜欢光临房♥车聚集地
Remember, avoid this area because of the windows.
记着 别靠近这窗户
The change of pressure could blow this glass
气压的变化可能使玻璃爆裂
and rip off your face like an angry chimp.
像愤怒的黑猩猩一样撕破你的脸
What's he doing here, anyway?
他到底在这干嘛的
Isn't there a ditch he can go lie down in?
有没有个他可以直接躺进去的地沟啊
Harry, just knock it off. You're making everybody nervous.
Harry 别说了 你让大家都紧张了
You should be nervous.
你应该紧张
Tornadoes are killers.
龙♥卷♥风♥是杀手
Statistically speaking, only three of us will survive.
统计数据显示 我们之中只有三个人能幸存
I'm chaining myself to you, you're not going anywhere.
我要用铁链把我俩绑在一起 你哪也别想去
We're going to be fine. Worst case scenario,
我们都会没事的 最坏的情况就是
the house blows away and lands on Mike's mom.
房♥子被吹跑了 掉在Mike老妈的头上
Oh, this is it.
哦 停电了
Everything is fine. Do not panic.
一切都会没事的 别恐慌
Okay, panic.
好了 我恐慌了
I can't get through.
我打不通
Man, we need to pull over. This is bad.
我们需要停车了 天气太糟了
Just got passed by a tree.
刚被一棵树超车了
Just keep driving.
继续开
I've got to get home to Molly. I feel horrible.
我得回家见Molly 我感觉糟透了
I can't believe I lied to her about the thing with Vince.
真不敢相信我在Vince的事上对她撒了谎
You're right. That was the time for truth.
你说的对 是时候说实话了
So I just want to say you are the best friend
我只想要你知道你是我拥有的
and partner I've ever had.
最好的朋友和搭档
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 兄弟
You're not an easy man to get along with,
你不是个容易相处的人
you're pigheaded, set in your ways
你坚持你自己的顽固和固执
and never admit when you're wrong.
还从不承认你错了
I still say Marisa Torm is Mel Torme's daughter.
我还是坚持Marisa Torme是Mel Torme的女儿
That's Marisa Tomei, they have different last names.
那是Marisa Tomei 两个姓氏都不同
But maybe she changed it so she
但是或许她改了姓
wouldn't have to live under his legendary shadow.
所以不用再生活在她老爹的传奇光坏下
You know, I'm starting to hope these are your last words.
我开始希望这是你的最后一句话了
But all that aside,
但放开那些不谈
you've always been like a brother to me. I love you very much.
你一直像亲兄弟一样对我 我很爱你
Same here.
我也是
That's it?
就这样吗
I pour my heart out and all you can say is "Same here"?
我掏心掏肝得对你 你能说的就是 我也是 吗
You know if a twister sucks me out of this car
如果龙♥卷♥风♥把我从车里卷走
and you live, you're gonna regret not telling me you love me.
你活下来了 你会后悔没有对我说我爱你
Fine, I love you. Thank you.
好吧 我爱你 谢谢你
Now's not the time to hold back.
现在可是吐露心声的时候
When I was 14, I showed my cousin my privates.
我14岁的时候 给我表哥看了我的老二
You can stop right there, Carl.
你可以打住了 Carl
Same thing he said.
他也这样说
Listen, Jim, if I get killed by flying debris,
听着 Jim 如果我被卷起来的碎片砸死了
promise me you'll eat me toes-first.
你要保证先吃我的脚趾
That way I can still have an open casket.
这样我还能被装进棺材
What kind of mouthbreathing
到底是哪种傻瓜
moron is traipsing around in this weather?
才会在这种天气里到处闲晃
Probably that hoarder neighbour wanting to squat in my basement.
大概是那个有囤积症的邻居想在我的地下室躲躲
Shoulda thought about this when you started saving
当你开始收集国家地理杂♥志♥和一瓶瓶尿液的时候
all those National Geographics and jars of urine.
你早该想到这时候了
Open the door, Margaret. Paddy?
Margaret 开门 Paddy?
What are you doing here? We're done.
你来干嘛 我们已经结束了
Shut your yap, woman. We're done when I say we're done.
闭嘴 女人 我说结束的时候才能结束
I wish Mike would get home. I can't believe he's out in this.
我希望Mike到家了 真不敢相信这时候他还在外面
I can't believe you lit all these candles.
我不敢相信你居然点了这么多蜡烛
One gas leak and the house goes up like a bottle rocket.
小小的煤气泄漏就能把房♥子炸上天
We're worried about your gas leak, stew butt.
我们担心你的废气泄漏呢 罐头小子
I'm not going to apologize again.
我不会再道歉的
I'm nervous and it was an accident.
我很紧张 那是意外
Molly? Mike?
Molly Mike
Oh God, you guys are okay.
哦 天哪 你们都没事
Oh my God, I couldn't get through and I was thinking the worst.
哦 天哪 我一直过不来 脑海里尽想着最坏的情况
I'm so glad you're home, I have something to tell you.
真高兴你回来 我有些事要告诉你
I have something to tell you, too.
我也是
Not the cousin thing, right?
不是我表哥那事吧
I was trying to make some extra
我一直想挣些外快
money in case we have to do the whole in vitro deal,
万一我们要做试管受精的话
so I went into business with Vince. What?
所以我在和Vince做生意 什么
I was as shocked as you are.
我和你一样吃惊
And ostriches are just no less.
就像那些鸵鸟一样
What? What is he talking about?
什么 他在说什么
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it.
很抱歉我没告诉你
I just want us to have a baby so bad.
我只是好想让我们有个宝宝
So you bought a bunch of ostriches?
所以你买♥♥了鸵鸟吗
Well, it sounds stupid when you say it like that.
好吧 当你说的时候听起来很愚蠢
But then he, the dumb hillbilly really talked a good game.
但那个乡巴佬真的谈成了一笔好生意
Well, you're gonna have to be a
当宝宝降临的时候
little bit more responsible once the baby is born.
你得更有责任心一点
Yeah. Whenever that is.
好吧 不管那是什么时候
Should be about nine months from now.
大概九个月以后
What?
什么
I'm gonna be a dad!
我要当爹了
I'm gonna be a dad! I'm gonna be an uncle.
我要当爹了 我要当叔叔了
I love you Molly Flynn. I love you Mike Biggs.
Molly Flynn我爱你 Mike Biggs 我也爱你
I hope that's not the tree my Vespa was chained to.
我希望那不是我摩托车系上的那棵树
If it is, I'm probably gonna need a ride home.
如果是的话 我大概需要有人送我回家了
Shut up, Harry!
闭嘴 Harry
You sure you're okay, Mom? You sound out of breath.
你确定你还好吗 老妈 你听起来有点喘不过气
What? Oh God, why'd you even pick up the phone?
什么 天哪 你干嘛接电♥话♥啊
Call me when you're done. I've got some news for you.
你完事的时候再打给我 我有好消息告诉你
See, once you get it in your head it doesn't go away.
看吧 有点东西一旦进了你脑子 就再也出不去了
Wow, we didn't get the worst of it.
哇 我们没遇上最坏的情况
Look at all those jack-knifed trucks on the freeway.
看看这些高速路上折弯了的卡车
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表