I understand and I apologize.
我理解 对不起
In my excitement, I forgot you'd recently been crapped on.
我太激动了 忘记你刚被甩了
Just dial it back.
继续刚才话题
If you're gonna be a father someday, you got to recognize
如果你要当爸爸了 你得了解
the needs of a vulnerable and fragile creature.
脆弱小生灵的感受和需求
Just... just think of me as an emotional newborn.
就 就把我当成情绪化的小宝宝
I usually do. I'm sorry.
我会的 对不住了
Okay, okay, okay,
好吧 好吧
we are technically trying to get pregnant,
我们是在准备要个孩子
but, you know... we're just not telling everybody
但是 你们要理解 我们还没打算告诉所有人
and making a big deal out of it.
又不是啥大事
That's best. Once you raise people's expectations,
那最好 别人期望越高
it puts too much pressure on the relationship.
这段关系压力越大
Exactly.
可不
And it takes all the fun out of making the baby.
然后造人的过程就没那么娱乐了
And you better have fun now, because once you have kids,
而且最好及时行乐 一旦有了小孩
your life is gonna change.
生活就变了
Tell me about it... your dad and I had a ball
跟你们说吧 有你俩之前
before you girls were born.
你们爸和我可疯狂了
I mean, I-I'm not saying our lives ended;
也到不是生活黑暗了
Just the good parts.
只是美好的时光没了
But having children brought you a lot of joy, right?
不过小孩也给你添了不少乐趣 是吧
Eh.
就这样吧
A couple laughs here and there,
小夫妻笑啊乐啊
but mostly just trying to keep you little idiots alive.
但还是要养活你们这些小笨娃
"Idiots"? "Idiots"? Mom!
什么 小笨娃 妈
Have you ever met a toddler, hmm?
见过学步的小孩没有
Dumb as rocks.
笨得跟石头一样
You'd chase a firefly in front of a bus,
你跑到巴士前捉萤火虫
and you were a biter.
你呢 就喜欢咬东西
People, cats,
人啊 猫啊
extension cords.
衣服啊什么的
We almost had to put a cone on you.
差点要给你嘴上戴个罩子
It is a lot of hard work, but there are a lot of rewards, too.
是挺多辛苦的 不过也有回报的
Yeah, that's what people tell you, but people are liars.
是 大家都这么说 都是骗子
There's Papa Bear, bring the honey pot home,
大熊爸爸带着蜜罐回来啦
Stop it.
别闹了
Hey, sweetie. How was your day?
亲爱的 今天怎么样
Good.
挺好
What are you ladies doing?
各位女士们玩啥呢
Oh, just listening to Mom talk about her...
哦 就是听妈妈讲
little bundles of regret.
那过去后悔的事情
Christina, you're here.
Christina 你也在
Hey, Mike. How you doing?
嘿Mike 最近可好
I'm doing good. Life is good.
挺好的 活的不错
Enjoy it while you can.
趁年轻好好享受
Before you know it, you'll be sleep-deprived
等你反应过来 就没时间睡觉
and trying to pry your kid's teeth off a cat's tail.
要不就得把小猫从你家娃的血盆大口抢下来
Can I talk to you for a second upstairs? Sure.
能和你上楼说两句话不 当然
Ooh! Upstairs! "Upstairs." Whoo!
唔 上楼耶 呜呼呼
Stop it, you guys.
别闹了 你们几个
This will just take a minute.
就几分钟
Ooh, a quickie!
哦 快枪手啊
After you have kids,
等你有了娃
all you get are quickies.
就全是快枪手了
Foreplay is putting out your cigarette
前戏就是放下烟
and moving your underwear off to the side.
脱掉内♥裤♥而已
What the hell is she doing here?
她在这干嘛
She's my mother, and it's her house.
她是我妈 这是她房♥子
Not her. Christina. I invited her.
不是你妈 是Christina 我叫她来的
Well, she's the enemy now. Get her out of here,
她是咱的敌人 把她弄走
and use the back door in case Carl drives by. No.
让她从后门走 免得Carl路过看见 才不
She was in my wedding, and she's my friend.
她来参加我的婚礼 是我朋友
Hey, I like her, too, but she dumped my partner,
嘿 我也喜欢她 但是她甩了我兄弟
my best friend, so she's dead to us.
我最好的朋友 她是咱的死敌
Like that Italian restaurant
跟那意大利餐厅一样
that started charging for garlic bread.
连蒜蓉面包都要钱了
Mike, this isn't high school.
Mike 这又不是高中
I'm not gonna stop hanging out with Christina
我不会因为她甩了Carl
cause she broke up with Carl before the big game.
就不跟她来往
This isn't about Carl; It's about me.
这不关Carl 而关于我
He doesn't keep his unhappiness to himself.
他自己不高兴就算了
He spreads it around like head lice.
还总跟我说
Wh-Wh-What are you doing?
你 你你要干嘛
After you give Christina the heave-ho,
等你把Christina弄走了
I thought, well, you and I could have baby sex.
我觉得咱俩可以来个造人运动
Well, I-I'm sorry to disappoint you,
恩 抱歉我得让你失望了
but I'm not giving Christina the heave-ho.
因为我不会赶Christina走的
So is that a no on the baby sex?
所以没有造人运动了
I didn't say that.
那倒不是
But no kissing. I'm mad at you.
但是没亲亲了 我生你气
Morning.
早上好
Morning, Little Mama.
早啊 准妈妈
So, what have you been thinking about for names?
你想好名字了吗
Vince, it's a little early to start picking out baby names.
Vince 现在考虑宝宝名字还太早
Not for the baby; for me.
不是宝宝 是我的
I don't like Poppy, Pop-Pop or Pee-Paw.
我不太喜欢老爷子 老家伙 或老同志
None of the "P"S.
不要"老"开头的
Okay, so Poop Face, Peckerhead, and Pain In The Ass are out?
行 所以老肥脸 老混♥蛋♥ 老骨头都排除咯
Yes.
是
I'd prefer Granddaddy, Gramps or Grand Master Grampy.
我比较喜欢外公 公公 亲姥爷
All right, well, if I ever let you anywhere near my child,
行吧 如果你能靠近我家娃的话
I'll give him a list.
我会给他个单子念
Knock, knock.
敲门啦
Hey, is Mike ready to go?
嘿 Mike准备好没
Hey, he's running a little late this morning.
哦 他今早起的有点晚
I'll let him know you're here.
我去告诉他你来了
She's burning his candle at both ends,
她把蜡烛都耗尽了
and by "Candle," I mean...
这里蜡烛我是指
Shut up, Poop Pop!
闭嘴 老家伙
Mike, Carl's here!
Mike Carl来啦
Down in a minute!
马上来
Hmm. Can I ask you something?
恩 我能问你点事嘛
Sure.
当然
Um,I know you and Christina are on the outs, but you're okay
我知道你和Christina谈崩了 但是吧
with... me and her, you know, staying friends, right?
如果 我和她保持朋友关系 你介意吗
Of course. Why wouldn't I be?
没事 我♥干♥嘛介意
That's what I told Mike.
我和Mike也这么说的
He said that he thinks you expect me to choose sides.
他觉得你希望我们站在你这边
He said that about me?
他这么说的
He really does not know people.
他一点都不了解我
So, you're okay with us being friends?
所以你不介意我和她当朋友
Yeah! I mean, just because it didn't work out between the two
当然 就因为我跟她做不了情侣
of us doesn't mean I don't want to work out between two of you.
不代表我不希望你们做朋友
I knew you'd say that. Yeah.
我就知道你会这么说
It's very evolved of you.
你真大方
I believe in taking the high road.
我相信多个朋友
A lot less traffic.
多条路嘛
Let's roll.
咱们走吧
Bye, Molly. Bye.
拜亲爱的 拜
You know the great thing about trying to make a baby?
知道当你想要宝宝时 最好的是什么吗
You sleep like a baby!
你睡得像个宝宝
I don't know how you sleep at all,
我管你睡怎样
you duplicitous, lying backstabber.
你这混♥蛋♥ 毁我名声的两面派
Sounds like somebody missed breakfast.
好像某人没吃早饭
Come on, Carl.
没事吧 Carl
I'm just as upset about this whole thing as you are.
关于这件事 我跟你一样难过
Oh, really?
哦 是嘛
Absolutely. When I walked in the house and saw Christina there,
当然 我一进屋子看到Christina在那
I felt just as betrayed as you did.
一股背叛感就涌上心头
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表