What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Trying to make room in the closet.
给衣橱腾点地方
I'm taking some of our clothes down to the basement.
把我们的一些衣服放地下室去
I don't see our clothes, I see my clothes.
哪有我们的衣服 全是我的衣服
Don't worry, I left the three shirts you actually wear in there,
别担心 你真正穿的那三件我留着呢
including your Blackhawks Jersey,
包括你那黑鹰队球衣
or, as I like to call it, your "Weekend muumuu."
或者说你的 周末穆穆袍
How come my things always get relegated to the basement?
为啥总是我的衣服被流放到地下室
You put my guitar down there and my roller blades.
还有我的吉他和轮滑鞋
I waited six months for you to either skate past me
我等了六个月你都滑不溜
or play me a song, neither of which ever happened.
歌♥也一首不会弹
Oh, I see, but your old tap shoes made the final cut?
哦是吗 那你的踢踏舞鞋还留着
So you planning on shuffling off to Buffalo anytime soon?
是因为你快要给大伙露一手了吗
Hey, my tippy-taps are a precious childhood memory.
嘿 我的小踢踏是我童年的美好回忆
I know... I've seen the video of you
我懂 我看过你那视频
tippy-tapping to "Electric Avenue".
跟着<电力大道>跳得可欢
Show-stopper
少嫉妒了
And I still have the burn marks from the sparklers.
我现在手上还有烟花崩到的烫伤
Come on, I might want to wear those someday.
行行好 我有时可能会想穿那些呢
There are five people in this house
这里住了5个人
and three closets, and I lived here first.
只有3个衣橱 先到先得
Maybe we need to start thinking about getting our own place.
我们是不是该考虑下拥有自己的小天地了
We could.
可以啊
You know, the wedding's almost paid off,
婚礼资金已经付清了
and we can just start putting aside a little bit of money
我们可以开始存点小钱
for a down payment on a house.
给咱弄个房♥子了
That'll mean living on a budget,
那意味着要省钱了
so I hope you're willing to rein in your highfalutin' lifestyle.
希望你能改改以往高调的生活
Highfalutin'? It's not peanut butter and caviar
高调 我又没有天天吃
I'm bringing to work every day in that paper bag.
花生酱鱼子酱之类的
Yes, but you're washing it down with a four-dollar soy latte.
是 但你时不时享有的大豆拿铁可是4美元
The coffee in the teachers' lounge is hot mud.
因为教师休息室那的咖啡太烂了
It's nothing but... powdered creamer,
除了烂粉粉没别的
and I'm not an animal!
我也是要生活的
Maybe you could make a few extra bucks
也许你能辅♥导♥几个小屁孩
tutoring some stupid kid.
赚点外快
Oh, are you gonna start paying me for these conversations?
哦 那你现在是不是该付我钱啦
Now you're just being mean.
你有点坏
Little bit.
一点点啦
Maybe you could get a second job as a security guard
也许你也能当个保安赚点外快
or a bouncer or... here we go...
或者保镖 或者 这个好
rollerblading guitarist, huh?
旱冰吉他手 怎样
Hey, I'll find a corner... you tippy-tap,
我找个角落 你跳踢踏舞
I'll rock and roll, we'll see whose hat fills up quicker.
我弹唱 看咱俩谁赚钱快
Yeah, time and place, buddy, time and place.
行啊 时间地点你定 说来就来
I'm telling you, Samuel,
我跟你说 Samuel
You're gonna have a great time on this fishing trip.
这次钓鱼行你一定会玩得开心
That's what you said last year,
去年你也这么说的
then chips ahoy sank the Bismarck.
结果某人把小船都弄沉了
I understand your trepidation...
我了解你的顾虑
that's why this year
所以咱们今年
we're taking all the necessary safety precautions.
做好各方面安全防范措施
Humpty dumpty's staying home?
软胖胖同志不去了
Hey, that boat sinking was about weight distribution,
嘿 船沉了是因为重量分布不均
not my actual weight.
又不是我个人问题
So the problem is, we didn't take enough fat men.
所以怪在没多带几个胖子
Technically, yes.
就是这样
And if I were you, I'd be
如果我是你
more concerned with the cold weather
我会考虑到这冷天气
and the lake freezing over.
湖都冻上了
I went ice fishing with him one time Here we go
有一次我和他冰上钓鱼 又来了
The middle of a frozen lake with a 300-pound man.
和一个300磅的胖子呆在冰冻的湖中♥央♥
Somebody cracked their knuckles, I almost peed myself.
某人折了手指 我差点尿自己一身
Hey, Mike.
嗨 Mike
Carl, can I talk to you?
Carl 能和你聊聊吗
Samuel, why don't you show me what's in the pie case.
Samuel 带我看看今天有什么派吃
You know better than me what's in the pie case.
这你应该比我知道的清楚
Move it.
快走
What's on your mind?
怎么了
Well, I just wanted to give you back
我只是想把你剩下的
some stuff you left at my house.
一些东西还你
Oh. You know I could've just
哦 我其实可以
swung by your place and grabbed it.
自己到你家去拿的
Well, that might have been a little awkward,
呃 那可能有点尴尬
because James moved back in.
因为James搬回来住了
Oh
哦
You and your ex-husband are playing house again, huh?
你和前夫又玩过家家了啊
We're trying to make it work.
我们在尝试复合
Well, I hope the second time's a charm,
那我希望你们第二次顺利
'cause he really messed up the first one...
因为第一次他真搞砸了
but you know that, you divorced him.
不过 你是甩的他
Ooh, just took a nasty turn.
哦 屌♥丝准备逆袭了
Hold it together, Carl.
撑住啊 Carl
Christina's rising,
Christina站起来了
crossing to the door,
走向门口
giving him that half smile
对他半笑不笑
with the mixture of pity and relief.
夹杂着遗憾和释怀
Oh, we've all been on the bad end of that smile.
哦 我们都经历过那痛苦的最后一笑
Uh-oh, he's going in for a hug.
呃哦 他在乞求抱抱
Abort, Carl, abort.
别啊 Carl 别这样
She blocked it with a handshake.
她坚持还是握手
And now he's kind of hugging her hand.
现在他差不多在拥抱她的手
Aw, the humanity.
哎 人性啊
This is horrible to watch.
真不忍♥心看了
And I saw my entire village burned down by rebels.
我家整个村子被叛军烧毁 都没这惨
What's happening now?
现在怎样了
Christina's walking out,
Christina走出去了
Carl's trying not to look as she leaves...
Carl忍♥着不看她离去的背影
That's smart. Don't look, Carl. Uhoh, he's looking.
就这样 别看啊 Carl 哦不 他看了
Five, four, three, two...
5 4 3 2
Christina, why...?!
Christina 为神马
All right, Rudolph, work with me.
来吧 小鹿 合作一把
Stay, boy.
呆那 乖
Stay.
别动
What the hell?!
咋回事
Molly, is that you?
Molly 是你吗
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛
It's dangerous down here.
这下面很危险的
Yeah, because people keep
是 都因为你们这些人一直
throwing boxes of pots down the stairs!
乱丢东西下来
Boy, I haven't been down here in years.
天啊 我好多年没下来看了
This used to be your dad's favorite room in the house.
这以前是你♥爸♥最喜欢的房♥间
Yeah, I remember... he used to come down here
我记得 他每周五晚都来这
Friday night, and we wouldn't see him
然后我们都见不着他
until he'd stumble up the stairs for Sunday mass.
直到周日他急忙跑出去被楼梯绊倒
It's actually a really nice space.
这里其实挺好的
There's even a bathroom and a shower.
甚至都有厕所和洗浴间
It's like a little apartment.
像个小公♥寓♥
It might be perfect for a newlywed couple
挺适合新婚小夫妻住的
trying to start a family.
开展新生活
Are you talking about me and Mike living down here?
你想让我和Mike来这住吗
Why not? We can have a yard sale
为啥不呢 我们来个庭院甩卖♥♥
and pawn all this crap off on our neighbors.
把这些破烂都卖♥♥给邻居
I... I think, by the time I get pregnant,
我想 等我怀孕了
Mike and I will be able to afford a place of our own.
Mike和我会买♥♥自己的房♥子
Oh, of course you will.
当然
All you got to dois give up the European vacations,
你只要放弃你的欧洲假期
the mani-pedis, the day spa
美甲沙龙 水疗保健
and your membership in the shoe-of-the-week club.
还有每周一鞋的会员卡
You know, I really could make it sweet down here.
其实 我能把这弄得像个样子的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表