Paris was like a splash of cold water.
巴黎跟冬天里的溅起的水滴一样
Oh, God, is this about that bidet again?
哦 天啊 你是不是又想那个坐浴盆了?
Fine. We can get one,
好吧 我们自己买♥♥一个
but good luck getting my mom off that thing.
但愿我妈愿意从那玩意儿里出来
This isn't about stuff, it's about living our lives
我不是想要什么东西 我只想要过那样的生活
for the moment and following our hearts.
随着我们的心 自♥由♥生活
What has gotten into you? I had to practically drag you to Paris,
你到底着什么魔了 我当时可是拽着你来巴黎的
and now you want to roam the earth like Kung Fu.
现在你又想一身功夫走天下
I'm just saying,
我只是说
there's got to be more to life than going to work
生活的意义肯定不只是工作
and coming home and watching TV.
回家和看电视
So, it sounds like you're finally open
听起来你终于愿意去经历
for some new experiences.
新的生活了
I am.
是的
You know, we could take that watercolor class or...
我们可以去上水彩画课
or we could learn to salsa dance
或者我们学跳莎莎舞
or we could get season tickets at the opera.
或者买♥♥一张歌♥剧院的季票
You really ought to get some sleep.
你真应该睡觉了
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Well, Mike will be home tomorrow,
Mike 明天就回来了
so I'm guessing you'll stop moping around
我估计你终于可以不像
like Eeyore without his Pooh.
没小熊维尼的小驴那么忧郁了
I'm not moping, I'm hurt.
我才没忧郁呢 我这是受伤
I called him every day when I was at space camp.
我在空间集训营的时候每天都给他打电♥话♥
I'm sure there's a very good reason he hasn't called you.
他肯定是有什么原因才没给你打电♥话♥的吧
You know what? I'm moving on.
你知道么 我已经向前看了
At least now I'm riding with genuine police
至少现在我和另一位警♥察♥一起
and not having to pull over into a park
而且不用停车停到车位里
so Mike can take a nap on the picnic table.
这样Mike就能在野餐桌子上睡一会儿了
Let's roll.
出发吧
See that?
看见没
Fly zipped up and not a drop of mustard on his badge.
裤子拉链拉好了而且警徽上也没沾一点芥末
And clean hands
而且手也洗了
and no toilet paper stuck to his shoe.
鞋子上也没粘着厕纸
I'm telling you, he's a class act.
我跟你说 他可是个牛逼人物
Actually waited to get out of the car before he cut a fart.
放屁都自觉下车去车外面放
Yeah, quite a change from Mike rolling up all the windows
是啊 真是个大变化 Mike会升起起车窗
and shouting, "Live in it, man, live in it."
然后大喊" 忍♥着吧 兄弟 忍♥着"
So, so then the guy says, "Oh, it must be your feet, then."
然后一个男的说:哦 那这一定是你的脚了
Oh, you're terrible.
哦 你真是坏极了
I'm filthy, I'm an animal.
我真肮脏 我是个牲口
Another round of hooch, ladies?
再来喝一圈如何 女士们?
I don't know, that, that last mimosa tasted a little weird.
我不知道 刚刚喝的酒味道怪怪的
We ran out of OJ and champagne,
我们没有橙汁和香槟了
so I substituted Tang and tequila.
所以我用Tang酒和龙舌兰代替了
I call it a Mexican on the Moon.
我管它叫月上的墨西哥人
Hey, we're not out of champagne.
嗨 我们还有香槟
I bought Mike and Molly a real nice bottle
我为Mike和Molly买♥♥了一瓶上好香槟
for a wedding present.
作为他们的结婚礼物
We can't.
不能这么做
Molly made us promise not to unwrap anything
Molly让我们起誓她不在的时候
while she was gone.
绝不打开任何礼物
Well,
好吧
until she opens that gift, it still belongs to you.
在她打开你的礼物前 礼物还算是你的
You sure about this?
你确定?
As sure as a guy drunk on Tang and tequila can be.
你七舅姥爷绝对是你亲戚一样肯定
That's all I need to hear.
我就想听这个
Wait, so, so you're saying the Kama Sutra love kit
等下 那就是说Kama Sutra爱情套件
is technically still ours?
原则上来讲还是属于我们的?
Can you believe they left that here?
他们还竟然把它都留在了这里
I told 'em they'd want that on their honeymoon,
我跟他们说过渡蜜月的时候肯定用的上
but in one ear and out the other.
但是他们一个耳朵进一个耳朵出
I think that's one of the positions.
你说的是一种爱爱姿势吧
Bucket list number 83...
遗愿清单第83项
invent ice cream-filled M&M'S.
发明装满M&M糖豆的冰淇淋
Number 84... invent pocket refrigerator.
第84项 发明口袋冰箱
Honey, have you been awake all night?
宝贝 你一晚上都没睡觉?
Yes, I have.
是啊 没睡
I'm writing my bucket list.
我在写我的遗愿清单
May I?
我能看下么
You may.
可以
"Eat gelato in a Roman piazza.
在罗马广场上吃掉一个意式冰淇淋
"Eat Peking duck near the Great Wall.
在长城跟前儿吃北♥京♥烤鸭
Go to Germany and eat Wiener schnitzel"?
去德国吃维也纳炸牛排
You know, you can knock most of these out
你可以去超♥市♥的食品部就能
at the mall food court.
完成这些心愿
Oh, hey, hey,
哦 嗨嗨
you should climb Mount Everest.
你应该去爬珠穆拉玛峰
: Because I hear they've got snow cones up there.
我听说那儿盛产冰棒
Having someone mock my bucket list
让某人嘲笑我
is not on my bucket list.
我遗愿清单上没有这一项
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had 11 cups of coffee,
抱歉我要走开一下 我喝了11杯咖啡
and the only thing holding it in is my seat belt.
勒着安全带才能让我不尿出来
He just came from France and he can't spell "menage a trois"
他才刚从法国回来 还不会拼"三人行"
Woof.
诶呦
First class or coach, they all smell like crap.
头等舱还是经济舱的厕所都一样味儿
Whoa, whoa.
卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥
Ladies and gentlemen, we seem to have hit a bit of rough air,
女士们 先生们 飞机遇到强气流
so please remain seated with your seat belt fastened.
请坐在您的座位上绑紧您的安全带
I can't die alone in the can.
我不要一个人死在这里
No belt, there's no belt.
没有安全带 这里没有安全带
I want to go home.
我要回家
No more travel, no more bucket list.
不要再旅游了 不要再写什么遗愿清单了
Molly!
Molly
Molly!
Molly
You sure you don't want to go grab a beer
你确定不想去喝杯啤酒
and hang out a little bit?
一起出去乐呵乐呵
I'm ready to call it a day.
我就不去了
It's been a real pleasure riding with you, Carl.
Carl 很荣幸能跟你一起执勤
The pleasure was all mine, sir.
我也非常荣幸 先生
You are truly one of the finest police officers I've ever known.
你确实是我所认识的最好的警♥察♥了
Appreciate you saying that.
谢谢你所说的话
Your partner's a lucky man.
你的搭档真是个幸运的人
Yeah, tell him that.
是啊 这话你得跟他说
Oh, by the way, I got you a little something.
哦 顺便说下 我给你买♥♥了点小意思
You bought me a gift?
你给我买♥♥了个礼物
Nothing extravagant.
不是什么值钱的东西
I just noticed, when we were walking the beat,
我注意到你走路的时候
that you over-pronate on your right foot.
你右脚有点跛
So you got me an insert?
所以你送给我个内增高?
Yeah, that'll even out your gait,
是的 这样就能平衡你的脚步了
maybe relieve some of that lower back pain
可能能减轻你腰上的疼痛
that's always troubling you.
解决你的老♥毛♥病
Carl, I don't know what to say.
Carl 我都不知道该说什么了
I hope that Mike appreciates
我真希望Mike能跟我一样
working alongside you as much as I did.
珍惜跟你一起工作的时间
Nah, he doesn't appreciate me at all.
才不呢 他一点都不知道珍惜
Not a word in two weeks,
两周一点音讯都没有
and tomorrow he's just going to waltz back into my life
明天他就又大摇大摆的回来了
like nothing's wrong.
就好像没犯过错误一样
Well, I'm just glad you and I had this time together.
跟你一起工作的时间真的很开心
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好的
You be careful out there.
你自己出勤小心点
If you want to stay in touch, I'm on Facebook.
如果你还想保持联♥系♥ 在Facebook上联♥系♥我
My profile pic is Jude Law.
我的头像是Jude Law
Home sweet home, huh?
家啊 温暖的家
It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be.
其实没有我想象的那么糟
You called it.
跟你想象的一样
You know, it's funny, I almost said squirrels.
搞笑的是 我差点说成松鼠
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表