Thank you for being so thorough.
谢谢你考虑这么周全
I'll make sure to mention it to the captain.
我会和你老大美言几句的
Ooh, I better crack open some Cool Whip for the pie.
哦 我去拆几包奶油做派
What the hell were you thinking,
你妹的想啥呢
setting your mom up with your boss?
撮合你妈和你老板
Aren't you the one who told me it was a win-win?
还不是你告诉我这是双赢吗
Hey, when you're sitting courtside,
嘿 你坐场边那会
the whole world's made of cotton candy.
整个世界都变美好了
Mikey, take Jim
Mikey 晚饭前
for a quick walk before dinner.
带Jim去溜个弯
I don't want him tooting stinkers
我不想警长来的时候
while the captain's here.
屋子臭臭的
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I mean, Mom.
我是说 老妈
**I see trees of green*
*我看见绿树
**Red roses too*
*还有红玫瑰
Don't forget, tomorrow night,
别忘了 明晚
we're going square-dancing with mom and the captain.
我们要和老妈和警长去跳方块舞
Mom and the captain, Mom and the captain,
老妈和警长 老妈和警长
I'm so sick of hearing Mom and the captain.
我听见老妈和警长就恶心
Shh! The walls have ears.
嘘 隔墙有耳
You go. I'm not going.
你自己去 我才不去
You go, you don't go, it doesn't matter.
你去不去 都无所谓
I'm hoping me and the dog get hit by a car.
让我和这狗出门被撞死算了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表