that arrived via the U.S. Postal Service.
通过美国邮政服务到达你手上
Well, how very civilized.
确实非常体面
Hmm!
嗯
Why are you smelling it? Well, sometimes people
你干嘛要闻它 好吧 有时候有人会
spray a little signature scent on personal correspondence.
在私人信件上撒一点特有的香水
We're not lovers, Carl. Open the damn card.
我们又不是情侣Carl 快他妈打开
Let me savor the anticipation.
让我细细品味一下期待的感觉嘛
"Carl, thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.
"Carl 感谢你贴心的礼物
Molly and I both love the wiker placemats."
Molly和我都很喜欢糖编餐具垫"
What are "Wiker" Placemats?
什么叫糖编餐具垫
It's pronounced "Wicker."
那个读作"藤编"
When it's spelled "Wicker."
那你要写"藤编"啊
This says "Wiker."
但是你写的"糖编"
And I didn't even give you placemats.
况且我没有给你餐具垫
I gave you a fondue pot.
我给你的是奶酪锅
Oh, crap.
噢 见鬼
You must've been in the first batch.
你肯定是第一批写的
I hadn't nailed down my system yet.
那时候我还没进入状态
I didn't order grapefruit.
我没点葡萄柚
And I didn't give you a "Buttful breedmaker""
我也没给你"霉丽的面暴机"
That's "Beautiful breadmaker."
这是"美丽的面包机"
Some of that's my handwriting.
是我手写有点潦草
Oh, so you did use your hands.
哦 所以你是用手写的啊
I was wrong, Carl.
我说错了 Carl
Well, I'll expect a correction
好了 我期待下星期收到的
in the mail next week
信件会有所改进
and a personal invitation to a fondue party.
外加一个奶酪火锅的私人邀请
But I do like the kittens in the basket.
但是我挺喜欢篮子里的小猫咪
"Thank mew."
"谢谢 喵"
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表