Aloof as hell.
毫无人情味
Write down what you want to eat and make it legible.
把你们想吃的写下来吧 写工整点
No pointing and grunting at the menu... I'm too tired.
不准对着菜单指指点点嘟嘟囔囔 我太累了
Wow, Carl, I was wrong.
Carl 我说错了
Service in here actually could be crappier.
这的服务确实可以更下一层楼啊
I'm going on no sleep.
我一直没合眼啊
My roommate Aziz moved his crazy wife
我的室友Aziz把他的疯婆娘
and screaming baby into our apartment,
和哭闹的孩子弄进我们公♥寓♥
so there are now seven people living in a one-bedroom!
所以现在有七个人挤在同一屋檐下了
Three of them are telemarketers who work from home!
其中三个是电♥话♥销♥售♥员 整天在家工作
Hey, why don't you ask Samuel to move in with you?
你为什么不让Samuel搬去和你住呢
You got that extra room at your place.
你那还有多余的房♥间
I'm going to turn that into my meditation dojo.
我准备把那变成冥想道场
Yeah, a place where I can reflect and hear myself think.
一个我可放松聆听自我的地方
I hear you thinking all day long.
我整天都在聆听你的想法
Believe me, you don't want to be trapped in a room with that.
信我的吧 你从不想把自己关在那间屋子里
Hey, I like Samuel, but I don't want to live with a guy.
我喜欢Samuel 但我不想和个男人同住
You find a chick's pubes in your soap, that's sexy.
你在你的香皂上发现一个小妞的阴毛 这很爽
But another dude?
但如果是个男人的
You got to throw away the whole bar.
你只想把整块香皂扔掉
Those are the kind of little things
这些都是小事情
you can work out between the two of you.
你们之间可以协商好
I don't know, I like living on my own.
不清楚 我喜欢独居
I don't need another person cramping my style.
我不需要外人来搅乱我的生活方式
Yeah, and by style, you mean doing Tai Chi in your towel wrap
说到生活方式 你是指你围着浴巾打太极
and masturbating in front of your TV?
还有在电视前手♥淫♥吗
And where else would you have me masturbate?
那你想让我在哪啊
In front of a window?
难道在窗户前吗
You wonder why that dog left you for that hobo.
难怪那只狗会抛弃你跟了流浪汉
Don't you mention Tippy to me.
别跟我提Tippy
I took him off death row and gave him a home.
我把他拽离死亡线 给他一个家
He caught that Frisbee and kept running.
他抓住飞盘然后头也不回的跑了
He was sending a message.
他是在向我传递信息
I loved him,
我很爱他
but Tippy was a vindictive little son of a bitch.
但Tippy是个记仇的小混♥蛋♥
You did a nice job on that framing-ma-jiggy.
你的这个什么什么框做的不错
Those are called furring strips.
这叫钉板条
Oh. Gives you a nice,
可以让表面变得平整
level surface to attach the paneling to.
这样镶板可以贴上去
Well, I'm very impressed.
令我刮目相看了
Can I play with the glue gun?
能让我玩玩这把喷胶枪吗
No, you may not.
这可不行
This is a tool, not a toy.
这是工具 不是玩具
Really? Because you just wrote "Mike is cool" With the glue.
这样啊 你刚刚就拿胶水写了"Mike很棒"
First of all, it's called epoxy.
首先 这叫环氧树脂
And second of all, Mike is cool.
其次 Mike是很棒
Well, I'm cool, too.
我也很棒
I know, I read it in your yearbook, like, five times.
我知道 我在你的毕业照里看到了 好像五次
Here.
看这
Molly... Uh-huh.
Molly 嗯
is... Mm-hmm.
很 嗯
cool. : Thanks.
棒 谢谢
So, what do we do now? Slap this baby up there?
我们现在做什么 把这小宝贝拍在那上面吗
No, we're not going to slap anything.
不 我们不能用拍的
We're going to carefully apply the epoxied surface
我们要小心地把涂有环氧树脂的表面
to the frame.
贴到那个框上
Okay. Oh.
好的
All right.
好的
How long's it take this glue to dry?
这胶水需要多长时间才能干
We have to hold it in place for about ten minutes.
我们只需这样扶十分钟就好了
Grab that block of wood so we can tap it into place.
把那个木块拿来这样我们可以把它敲进位置
I thought you said it takes ten minutes?
你不是说要十分钟吗
That's for wood, not gloves. Yank it off of there.
那是说木头 不是说手套 快把它拽下来
Otherwise, we're going to have to hang a picture over it.
否则 我们就得在这挂幅画了
Oh, wow. Good glue, bad wood.
喔 胶水不错 木头太糟
Grab the gun! I'll hold this in place.
把喷胶枪拿来 这里我来扶着
Damn it, that ten-minute thing is a load of crap!
靠 需要十分钟简直是放屁
Oh!
噢
It's in my eye!
进我眼睛里了
I gave you safety goggles!
我去给你找个防护眼镜
Here, let me get it.
让我来
Hurry, it's hardening! I can feel it!
快 在变硬呢 我能感觉到
I'm going to go make you a sandwich!
我这就去给你做个三明治
Wait! Where are you going?!
慢着 你去哪啊
Molly! Molly!
Molly Molly
I got it, roomie.
我来开 室友
Hey, man, come on in.
哥们 进来吧
What's different about you?
怎么感觉你变样了
Did you finally get a new haircut?
你换了新头型吗
I'm missing an eyebrow, Sherlock!
我少了一边的眉毛 大侦探
That's what it is.
这就对了
Word to the wise:
送你一言
when you got a glove glued to your face,
等你脸上粘着一只手套时
don't tell your wife to just yank it off.
千万别让你妻子直接拽下来
You should've let her yank off the other one.
你应该让她把另一边的也拽下来
You look weird this way.
你这样看起来很怪啊
Believe me, we debated about that for a long time,
我们为此也争论了好久
and this is where we landed.
我们最终决定还是这样吧
All right, I folded your undies like little flags.
好了 我把你的内衣都像小旗子一样叠整齐了
Tonight, I'll wash your colors and delicates
今晚 等我下班回来
when I get home from work.
我会帮你把带颜色和贵重的衣物洗了
See, now, if you had gotten up earlier like I told you to,
看到没 如果你能如我说的那么早起来
you could have finished all of it.
你就能全部洗完了
Well, I was up pretty late ironing your work shirts
我起得这么晚还能把你衬衫熨好
and shaving the back of your neck.
并且帮你刮了颈后的毛
You get the line even the first time,
即使第一次你也要找好范围
then you won't have to do it over again.
这样你就不用再来一遍了
Grandma used to draw it in first with a little eyebrow pencil.
我奶奶都是先用眉笔画好范围的
I'll remember that for next time.
我下次会记着的
No problem.
没问题
I mean, you just moved in.
你刚搬进来
We're still discovering each other's little peccadilloes.
我们还处在各自小毛病的发现阶段
Indeed, we are.
确实如此
By the way, I was thinking tonight,
再说一下 我想今晚
you could cook pork chops.
你可以做猪扒
Kind of in a pig mood.
有点想吃猪肉
More than usual.
一直如此啊
Man, you were right.
哥们 你说的对
Letting Sammy move in here was a great idea.
让Sammy搬进来是个好主意
It really feels good to help out a friend.
助人为乐的感觉真的很好
Still, I'd be careful biting into those pork chops.
是我的话 我在咬猪扒的时候会小心点
You should hire a guy for this.
你应该雇个人来干这个
It'd be done by now and you wouldn't look like
那样的话早就完工了 你也不用像个
an unfinished Mr. Potato Head.
未完成薯头先生了
Just pipe down and make sure it's level.
你安静会 看看水平方向对齐没
Looks level to me.
我看是齐了
But, of course, my view might be obscured
但 当然 我的视线有可能被遮住了
by my two lush eyebrows.
因为我这两道浓密的眉毛
Ah, crap, why didn't you tell me
糟了 你为什么不告诉我
there was a two-inch gap between them?!
这有个两英寸的缝啊
You didn't ask me if there was a two-inch gap!
你没问我有没有缝的事啊
You asked me if it was level!
你问我对齐了吗
Which it is.
是对齐的啊
You're welcome.
不客气
Why would I want a giant gap between the panels?!
我♥干♥嘛要在木板间留这么大的一条缝啊
Why would you glue a glove to your face?!
那你为什么要在脸上粘只手套啊
This project is raising a lot of questions.
这个工程引发了很多不解啊
Thank you for your helpful insight.
谢谢你这相当有建设性的洞察力
I'll take it from here.
我还是自己来吧
You're the one who lassoed me into this barn raising.
是你硬把我栓在这个陋居修建地
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表