I appreciate you letting my boy spend the holidays with me.
我很感谢你 让Mike过来陪我过节
I'm not sure how many more I've got left.
我想我所剩时日无多了
I don't imagine you're going anywhere anytime soon. Are you?
我从来没想过你会很快的就离开人世 是吧
Is that your Christmas wish?
这是你的新年愿望吗
No, not at all.
不 才不是
I guess I have been kind of hogging him the last couple of years.
我想这几年我对他要求太多了
That's just your nature.
那是你的天性
Okay.
好吧
You know, when Mikey was a kid,
当Mike还是个小鬼头的时候
his dad and I usually locked horns every holiday.
他父亲和我总是在过年过节的时候吵架
Hard to imagine.
难以想象啊
And unfortunately, it ruined quite a few Christmases.
不幸的是 这毁掉了好几个圣诞节
And a tree or two.
还有一两棵树
It certainly hasn't soured him on the holidays.
好在他不是那么讨厌过年过节
That's because he gets to spend them with someone he loves.
那是因为他和他心爱的人一起过
Are you talking about me or you?
你还是我
I'm trying to be sweet to you at Christmas.
我试着在圣诞的时候对你好一点
Don't make it any harder than it is.
你别惹我
Sorry. You were saying.
抱歉 只是接了你的话茬嘛
I'm saying
我是说
my boy loves you,
我儿子很爱你
you're all right by me, and I could've done a lot worse.
我本可以对你冷言冷语的 但是你对我也不算差
Wow.
哇
Thank you, Peggy.
谢谢你 Peggy
That was... that was very sweet.
听着心里很舒服
Consider it your Christmas present.
就当是你的圣诞礼物好了
I appreciate you coming over here tonight, Biggs.
很高兴你今晚过来了 Biggs
I know it meant the world to your mom.
对你妈妈来说这很重要
I'm actually glad I did.
我也很高兴我来了
I haven't seen her this happy in a long time.
这么久了 我还没见到她这么开心过
I'm guessing some of that's because of you, sir.
我想有部分原因是因为你 先生
Is that a fact?
真的吗
My dad really didn't treat her very well.
我父亲对她不大好
She deserves a good man in her life.
她值得有个更好的男人
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
I'd take a bullet for that woman.
我会为她挡下一颗子弹
Hopefully, it won't come from her.
希望子弹不是她打出来的
Merry Christmas, Biggs.
圣诞快乐 Biggs
We're not at work, sir.
我们不是在执勤 先生
You can actually call me Mike if you want.
如果可以 叫我Mike就可以了
Okay.
好的
And I'm Patrick.
那你叫我Patrick吧
Merry Christmas, Patrick.
圣诞快乐 Patrick
Son of a gun, he did eat tinsel.
我的大神啊 它还真吃了亮片
It's kind of pretty the way it glistens when the moon hits it.
真是够闪亮的 就像火星撞地球般闪亮啊
You want to get that, Patrick?
你想把它包起来吗 Patrick
Pick it up, Biggs. Yes, Captain.
把它包起来 Biggs 是 长官
**Chestnuts roasting on an open fire*
*栗子正在烤炉中
**Jack Frost nipping at your nose*
*Jack Frost轻轻捏着你的鼻子
**Yuletide carols being sung by a choir*
*我们合着音乐唱起赞歌♥
**And folks dressed up like Eskimos*
*小伙子们打扮的像爱斯基摩人
**Everybody knows*
*大家都知道
**The turkey and some mistletoe*
*火鸡和榭寄生
**Helps to make the season bright*
*给我们带来新年的光明
**Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow*
*小孩带着闪亮的大眼
**Will find it hard to sleep tonight*
*难以入眠
**Although it's been said*
*尽管已经说了
**Many times, many ways*
*多少遍的
**Merry Christmas*
*圣诞快乐
**Merry Christmas to you*
*但我还是要说祝你圣诞快乐
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表