Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
everyone of these wedding picture is just worse than the last
每张婚礼照片好像都比上一张要差
it's Mike with his mouth open
这是Mike张大嘴的
Mike's eyes closed
这是Mike闭上眼的
Mouth open and eyes closed.
张大嘴和闭上眼的
Oh. Here's one with everything open:
噢 这是他张大了所有东西的一张
Mouth, eyes and fly.
嘴巴 眼睛和裤子前档
Our entire wedding, it looks like
我们的整个婚礼看起来就像
he should be hanging from the end of a fish hook.
他该被吊在鱼钩上
Well, it is pretty lifelike.
嗯 蛮像人生的嘛
I mean, he does have his mouth open
我是说他的嘴的确张开了
and his eyes closed most of the time, so...
而且他的眼睛大部分时间也是闭着的 所以
Sometimes I like to toss popcorn into that gaping hole.
有时候我喜欢扔爆米花到那洞洞里
Like littering in the Grand Canyon.
把那当成是大峡谷一样
Oh, he's smiling in this one!
噢 这张里他有微笑啊
Maybe I can Photoshop my head
或者我可以把我的头
onto the woman serving him garlic mashed potatoes.
P到那个上蔬菜沙拉配菜的服务员身上
Good idea. Certainly looks like he's in love with her.
好主意 他看起来真的很喜欢她
Hey, what are you guys doing?
嘿 你们在干嘛
I'm looking at wedding picture...
我在看我们的婚礼照片
Where did you get that cake?
你在哪拿的蛋糕
Found it.
找出来的
Is that our wedding cake from the freezer?
这是我们摆在冰箱里的结婚蛋糕吗
Maybe.
或许吧
Mike, we're supposed to save that
Mike 我们应该把那蛋糕
to eat on our first anniversary.
留到周年纪念日吃的
Oh, is that why you had it barricaded
噢 所以你才用冰盘子跟那袋
behind those ice trays and that bag of peas?
豆子挡住它
'Cause I almost didn't find it.
搞到我几乎找不到
Put it back!
放回去
It's just a little sliver,
一小盘而已嘛
and I only got one piece at the wedding!
婚礼那会儿我只吃了一块
Really?
真的吗
Is that the story you're sticking to?
你打算这么和我说么
Maybe.
或许吧
Okay.
好
Oh, the first piece was consumed
噢 你是在主菜端上来的时候
while the entree was being brought out. No.
吃的第一块蛋糕
The second was hiding behind the drummer
在乐队表演 Hokey Pokey的时候
while the band played "Hokey Pokey."
躲在鼓手后面吃了第二块
Oh! Who's that sneaking Carl's piece
噢 是谁在Carl发表他那感动人心
while he gives his touching best-man toast?
的伴郎祝酒词时偷了他那块
Well, that speech went on forever.
喂 他的话好像永远不会停一样
What'd you want me to do, starve to death?
那你想我♥干♥嘛 饿死吗
Mike! Fine!
Mike 好咯
I didn't trust that photographer
我从见摄影师那分钟开始
the minute I met him.
就没信任过他
Hey, didn't stop you from eating his cake!
嘿 他都已经没阻止你吃他自己的蛋糕了
I mean, who saves cake for a year?
我说 谁会把蛋糕存上一年啊
Certainly nobody that lives with you.
绝对不是和你住的人的其中一个
You're like one of those drug-sniffing dogs.
你就像那些缉毒犬一样
Except with donut holes and Ding Dongs.
不过你是在搜寻甜甜圈和饼干
You could smell a candy wrapper
你还能嗅到糖果包装纸
and find a little kid in a well.
然后发现一个小孩掉井里了
Apparently, if you eat the cake a year later,
很显然的如果你一年后才吃那蛋糕
it's supposed to bring you luck.
那是应该给你带来好运的
Well, if eating cake brought somebody luck,
嗯 如果吃蛋糕能给你带来运气的话
you should have a pot o' gold instead of a pot o' belly.
那么你应该拥有的是一锅的金子而不是像锅子一样的肚腩
I only had a couple of bites, and now I'm back on my diet.
我吃得够多的了 现在得重新均衡饮食了
All right, well, stay on it,
好吧 保持着
because if things go as planned,
如果事情不出意外的话
you're gonna need to squeeze into another tuxedo.
你很快就得挤进另外一件礼服里咯
Carl, I've told you before,
Carl 我都说了
I am not joining your O'Jays tribute band.
我是不会参加你的向O'Jay致敬乐队的
This ain't about "Love Train."
我不是说 Love train 乐队啊
This is about you being the best man at my wedding.
我是说让你在我的婚礼上当伴郎
Your wedding? I thought Christina told you
你的婚礼 我以为Christina不是和你说
she wanted to take it slow.
她想慢慢来吗
She does.
她是这么想
But she also said wearing tube socks in bed wasn't sexy,
但是她也说了在床上穿圆筒短袜一点不性感
and she's starting to change her tune on that one.
然后她就开始在这事上转口风了
I see what you're doing.
我明白你在干嘛了
You're speeding things up so she doesn't have time
你在赶快把事情都做了好让她没时间
to think about how much better she could do.
去考虑她还能做得更好
Exactly.
正是如此
When it comes to women,
每当谈论到女人
"Thinkin' time" Has never worked in my favor.
我从来就不喜欢在时间方面考虑些什么
Thank you for editing our wedding video for us.
谢谢你帮我们忙编辑我们的结婚视频
My pleasure.
哪里
I'm actually kind of a film buff.
其实我也算是电影迷喇
My major influences, other than Bergman, of course...
我主要的成就除了...
Right, right.
好了好了
Why don't you just show me what you got?
要不你快点给我看看你做成怎样了
Oh. Now, bear in mind, this is just a rough edit.
噢 你现在得体谅下 这只是比较初步的剪辑
Oh...
噢
In a church in a neighborhood far, far away,
在一个很远 很远的教堂里
two stars collide in an orbit
两颗星星在轨道上相撞了
filled with friends and family.
到处是朋友和家人
Did you narrate the whole thing?
你这是自己编了个故事吗
God, no. Voice-over is a crutch.
不 画外音只是一个支撑
I just added it to cover some of the slow spots.
我加进来的本意是为了掩盖掉一些缓慢的场景
warning there are a lot of slow spots.
警告 这些场景可不少呢
"Slow spots"?
缓慢的场景
The day practically flew by.
那天的时间简直在飞逝好吧
That wasn't the scuttlebutt in my pew.
在我的座位旁边可没人一直在跟我闲聊
Uh, by the way,
哦 顺便说一句
Mike's vows were a little muffled,
Mike的声音有点被压抑住了
so I had to loop his dialogue.
所以我只得重新读了一遍他的话
What do you mean, loop it?
你说什么 重新读一遍
Molly Flynn...
Molly Flynn
Oh, God.
噢天呐
I love you,
我爱你
and every moment of my life has meaning because...
我生命中的每一刻都富有意义就是因为
I do.
我真的爱你
I think my reading was a little more heartfelt.
我觉得我读得更能触动人心
Just skip ahead to the reception.
直接切到接待会那儿吧
All right.
好吧
Sound quality's good.
音质还好
Nicely paced.
画面行进不错
Wait, what are all the shots of my sister's cleavage?
为什么镜头都拍了我妹妹的乳♥沟♥里了
What can I say? The camera just loves her.
我能说什么 镜头就是喜欢她
No, you just love her!
不 就是你喜欢她
Did you happen to get any footage of her face?
那请问你有没有碰巧拍到她脸的任何镜头呢
You can actually catch
其实你还是可以
a little reflection in her wine glass.
通过她红酒杯的反射看到一点点的
Very Citizen Kane. You know, with the snow globe.
非常 公民凯恩的感觉 看看那雪球
Yeah, except your snow globes have nipples.
是啊 除了你那雪球还有乳♥头♥
I have people coming to my house tonight to see this
我今晚还让大伙来我家看这视频
and it's nowhere near done!
现在这视频却一点没有完成的迹象
So call your mother
所以你现在快点打给你妈
and tell her you won't be home for dinner.
然后告诉她你今晚不能回家吃饭了
It's goulash night!
今晚可是土豆炖牛肉之夜
Sit!
坐下
You're not leaving until you've captured
在你的视频能捕捉到我婚礼上那种魔力之前
the magic that was my wedding.
不许你走
And how about a shot or two of the bride, huh?
或者给我来一两个新娘的镜头 可以吗
I mean, this is your money right here, comprende?
我是说 坐在这的是给钱你的人啊 懂吗
Comprende.
懂
What am I gonna do
那我该怎么说
when your class gets back from recess?
如果你的学生课间休息完回来问我
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表