he was sailing the seven seas.
他正在七大洋里畅游航行呢
He had that underwater sub, too.
他还有那种水下潜艇呢
The Nautilus.
鹦鹉螺号♥
Get you eyeball to eyeball with the legendary giant squid.
让你能和传说中的巨型乌贼面对面
They have put men on the moon,
人类已经被送上月球
but so much of the deep sea
但是在海底还有很多
is unexplored and unknown.
未被探索和未知的东西
Right?
是吧
I mean, anything could be down there.
我是说 那底下可能什么都有
It's like these gutters.
就像这些檐沟
Hey, look.
嘿 看啊
Found a bunch of your grandma's old silver.
我找到了一堆你祖母的旧银器
Since you've built up a tolerance to the cleaner,
反正你已经对清洁剂产生耐受力了
I'll let you keep going.
你就继续干吧
Mom, I'm worried I might be getting permanent brain damage.
妈 我担心这会对我造成永久性脑损伤
That's how I felt hearing you play the piano.
我听你弹钢琴的时候也是这感觉
We're even.
咱俩扯平了
Where is that clueless knucklehead?
那个笨蛋哪去了
Well, we got a nice assortment on the roof.
那个 屋顶上有个大杂烩呢
**Aye, Calypso*
*是的 Calypso
**The places you've been to*
*你曾今去过的地方
**The things that you've shown us*
*你让我们见识的万物
**The stories you tell*
*你讲述的故事
**Aye, Calypso*
*是 Calypso
**I sing to your spirit*
*我歌♥颂你的精神
**The men who have served you so long and so well*
*忠于你的人们
Can't believe you just left a message on my machine
不敢相信你刚才给我电♥话♥留言
telling me you were leaving town.
说你要离开这城市
I was humiliated, Grandma.
我觉得丢脸 奶奶
More humiliated than when I caught you
比我抓到你在我的假发头像
cutting a mouth hole in my wig head?
的嘴部开了个口子还丢脸吗
I was 13 years old, and that wasn't what it looked like.
我那时候才13岁 而且不是你看的那样的
It looked like a young boy having sex with a wig head.
那看起来就像一个小男孩在和假发头像XXOO
I thought you came here to cheer me up.
我以为你来这儿是鼓励我的
Look, boy
听着 孩子
Losing somebody is never easy.
失去一个人肯定都是不好受的
But you gotta get over this woman
但是你必须忘了这个女人
and get on with your life.
然后继续你的生活
It's so hard, Grandma.
这太难了 奶奶
Having somebody you love not love you back.
深爱一个不爱你的人
I know that.
我知道
When your grandpa left me,
当你爷爷离开我的时候
I thought my whole world was gonna fall apart.
我觉得我的整个世界都要崩溃了
Left you?
离开你
No, you told me he died.
不对呀 你告诉我他去世了
What was I gonna tell you?
那我还能怎么告诉你
That I came home one day,
说我某天回家
he'd packed up all his stuff and skipped town?
他已经收拾好东西 溜出城了
So why did you say he was dead?
那你为什么跟我说他死了
He's dead to me.
他对我来说是死了
And if I ever see him again,
要是再让我见到他
He'll be dead to everybody else too.
他就真的死定了
Disappearing son of a bitch.
这个玩消失的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Well, why are you telling me this now?
那你现在为什么又告诉我
Guess I was just too humiliated before.
可能我以前觉得太丢脸了
But, eventually,
但是到最后
somebody else came into my life
另一个人走进了我的生活
and brought me more joy than I could ever imagine.
他带给了我从未想像到的快乐
Who was that?
那人是谁啊
I'll give you a hint.
我给你点提示
He's young and handsome,
他年轻 英俊
and I'm sharing a porch swing with him.
而且他和我正一起坐在门廊秋千上
I love you, Grandma.
我爱你 奶奶
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And if you ever decide to leave town again,
如果下次你再决定离开这里
you better take me with you.
你最好带我一起走
It's a deal.
说定了
Anywhere but Indiana.
除了印第安纳哪儿都行
Mike, I'm stuffed. I can't eat any more of this.
Mike 我撑死了 我再也吃不下了
Come on, Molly's gonna be home any minute
拜托 Molly随时会回来
and I don't want her to know I cheated on my diet.
我不想让她知道我在节食上作弊
But I've already eaten half the pan of veggie lasagna
但是我已经吃了半烤盘蔬菜千层面
and four yogurt cups.
和四个酸奶杯了
Smoke some more pot and tear through this stuff.
多抽几口大♥麻♥ 然后把这些东西都搞定
Mike, you are a cop.
Mike 你是个警♥察♥
I don't think you can legally tell me to do that.
我觉得你让我做的是不合法的
Hey, I have turned a blind eye for three years
嘿 三年来我一直睁一只眼闭一只眼
while your bedroom smelled like Willie Nelson's beard let's go!
你的卧室闻起来就像Willie Nelson的胡子
That's her.
是她
Here, hide this in the trunk of your car.
拿着 把这个藏到你车的后备箱里
Throw the carrots up on the roof.
把胡萝卜扔到屋顶上
There's somethin' up there that will eat anything.
那顶上有个东西什么都吃
If I have any more of this turkey chili,
如果我再吃点这种土耳其辣椒
I'm gonna crap a pilgrim.
我可能会拉出来一个朝圣者
Put the bowl in the sink and rinse it out.
把碗放进水槽冲掉
Go, go, go!
快快快
There's my gal.
我的姑娘回来啦
How was the teacher conference?
教师大会开得怎么样
Oh, I think it was fun.
哦 我觉得很有趣
I was pretty drunk most of the time.
大部分时间我都是醉醺醺的
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
More than I can tell you.
想到无法形容了
What...?
怎么回事
Why is it raining carrot sticks?
为什么下起胡萝卜雨了
'Cause my sweetheart's home.
因为我亲爱的回家了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表