You know what, I'm going to her place right now
你知道吗 我现在就去她家
and prove you wrong.
证明你是错的
Because you are wrong, Grandma. Uhhuh.
因为你本来就是错的 奶奶 嗯哼
Just like the time when you were five
就像当时你才5岁
and said you could stop the electric fan with your tongue.
然后你说自己能用舌头停下那电风扇
And I would've done it, too, if you hadn't have stopped me!
要不是你阻止我 我能做到的
If I hadn't stopped you,
要不是我阻止你
we wouldn't be having this conversation,
我们就不会有这段对话了
because one of us wouldn't have a tongue
因为我们的其中一个就没了舌头
and the other one would be in the bed asleep!
另外一个就在床上睡觉
It's fine, everything's gonna be fine.
没事的 一切都会没事的
Carl, what are you doing here?
Carl 你在这儿干嘛
I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我只是想来确认你没事
Left you a couple of messages.
给你留了一些留言
I know.
我知道
I haven't had time to listen to them all.
我还没时间听完它们
Oh, so you did get them.
噢 那你还是收到了嘛
Good. I was worried your cell phone got stolen.
好的 我担心你的电♥话♥被偷了
This neighborhood is kind of sketchy.
这附近有点可疑
That's why you might have seen a patrol car
所以这就是为什么你会看见一辆巡逻车
circling your block earlier.
在你这街区附近绕圈
Carl, I want to talk to you, but now is not the right time.
Carl 我想跟你谈一下 不过现在不是合适的时候
Look, I just need to know what's going on.
听着 我只是想知道现在发生着什么
I honestly don't know right now.
我现在真不清楚
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Oh, hey, Carl.
噢 嘿 Carl
Hey.
嘿
James, can you give us a minute?
James 能让我们谈一会吗
Sure.
当然
Carl, I'm sorry.
Carl 真抱歉
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不是有意伤你的
No, take a lot more than that to hurt me.
不 想伤我还差得远呢
I had a woman try to run me over with a school bus.
我认识过一个想用校车碾过我的女人
I just... I just need to see this through
我只是 我只是需要为了帮我和我儿子
for myself and for my son.
渡过这难关
No, it's better that it happened now than after we get married,
不 现在发生怎么都比我们结婚后发生来得要好一些
then I got to give you half my crap.
因为那时我得跟你分一半财产
I still care about you very much, Carl.
我还是很在乎你的 Carl
I don't believe you.
我不相信你了
You know what, man, I'm better off.
你知道吗 哥们 分了更好
That relationship had an expiration date on it anyway.
感情无论如何都有到期的一天
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You loved Christina.
你爱过Christina的啊
Mike.
Mike
I've loved a lot of women.
我爱过很多女人
Man like me can't limit himself to just one.
像我这样的男人不会把自己限定给一个人
It's like you and corndogs.
就像你跟热狗
Or cupcakes. Or Fritos.
或者纸杯蛋糕 或者煎蛋
I get it.
我懂了
And I'm not ready to be anybody's daddy, either.
而且我也没准备做任何人的爸爸
That woman had a lot of baggage, and frankly,
那女人有太多包袱了 而且显然的
my arms were getting pretty tired of carrying it.
我的臂膀因为负累这些包袱而变得疲累了
Well, you seem to be okay with all of this,
好吧 你看起来对这事还能接受嘛
so I guess I'm happy for you.
所以我猜我为你开心
Jealous is what you're gonna be, because this dawg
你接下来就该妒忌了 因为这只狗
has been released from his cage and is back on the prowl!
已经从牢笼中被释放 又重新潜行了
But don't worry, I'm gonna share my tales of glory
不过别担心 我会把这荣耀的故事跟你们
with all you boys still in the kennel.
这些还在狗窝里的小子们分享的
Just the headlines though.
只是称呼而已
I don't need to see or smell anything.
我不需要看见或者嗅到任何东西
Noted.
记住了
There's only one thing I can't quite wrap my head around.
只有一件事还在我脑海里缭绕
What's that?
啥
Why couldn't she love me?!
为嘛她不爱我啊
Okay, take it easy.
好了 没事的
Why couldn't she love me?
为啥她不爱我啊
Pull the car over. Pull the car over.
把车靠边停 把车靠边停
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表