You know, once,
而且有一次
Fireman Gus let me slide down the pole.
Gus消防员让我从杆上滑下来了
Did he let you wear the hat and hold his hose?
那他让你戴帽子拿水管了吗
Nah, they're pretty touchy about their uniform.
没有 他们对自己的制♥服♥特别在意
But if you bring donuts, they let you pet the dog.
但是如果你带甜甜圈去 他们就让你玩警犬
Ooh! Here's another fun excursion:
哦 还有一种有意思的玩法
Go to the Fudge Pot and watch them pull taffy.
去糖果店 看他们做太妃糖
You can lose a whole day
你能呆上一整天
watching that silky concoction go round and round.
看着那些绸子一样的东西转啊转啊
What, you-you want a bite of my cheese?
干啥 你想尝一口吗
Yeah, he's fine, Margaret.
是的 它很好 Margaret
Yes, I've been giving him his antibiotics
给它吃了抗生素
and taking him out every 15 minutes.
每十五分钟就带它出去一次
Dumpling, I don't know
饺子 我不知道
what it smells like... it's urine.
闻起来什么气味 是尿啊
No, I'm not going to get down on my hand and knees...
我才不会趴到地上闻
Fine.
好吧
I'll do that the next time I take him out.
下次带它出去的时候我就照做
Love you... Hello?
爱你 喂
Got you dog-sitting now, huh?
照顾你的小狗呢
Well, your mother went riverboat gambling
你妈妈去跟其他
with the other lunch ladies
一起吃午饭的女人赌钱了
and she didn't want to leave Jim alone.
她不想让Jim太孤单
Funny, she once left me in a car for three hours
真搞笑 她有次把我留在车里三个小时
while she played Pachinko at the Elks Lodge.
然后自己在麋鹿小屋玩弹球盘
She's got her favorites.
她玩起来就那样
Just get over it. I did.
适应吧 我已经适应了
So what's on your mind, Biggs?
你有什么事 Biggs
Oh, nothing much.
哦 没什么
I'm just trying to make some extra money
我就是希望能
and I thought I could maybe put in for some overtime.
通过加班多赚点钱
You do realize the eight hours we give you now,
你终于意识到现在上班的八小时
is basically just a gift from the city.
才仅仅是城市给你的礼物
Yes, sir, you pointed that out several times at roll call.
是的长官 有几次点名的时候你就那么说的
Well, I got to make it fun for me,
那可不 我得给自己找点乐子
otherwise it's just reading a list of names.
不然光念一溜名字多无聊
I was just thinking I could maybe get one of those
我听说过一些可选任务
selective duty details that I've heard about.
兴许我能参加一个
Those assignments are generally given
这些任务基本上是
to our senior officers, and as a reward
给高级官员完成的
for excellence in the field.
用以表彰在战场上的优秀成绩
Well, I might not have seniority or excellence,
也许我既不高级也不优秀
but I do have near-perfect attendance.
但我却有近乎完美的考勤表
I'm not giving one of those plum jobs
我才不会把这些有油水的差事
to the untucked beat cop who locked himself
给那个连警服都能崩开
out of his own squad car.
而且还把自己锁在警车外面的人
You heard about that, huh?
你都听说了啊
Well, the perp in the back
在你后面的可怜虫
claimed he got frostbite and threatened to sue the city.
说他被冻伤了并威胁起诉市政
That was ridiculous. The car was running.
太荒谬了 车还在行驶
I went to get him coffee.
我去给他买♥♥了咖啡
People, huh?
人心啊
Point being, I can't just drop
重点是 我不能随随便便
one of those plum assignments into your rather ample lap.
就把这个肥差事扔给你
Okay.
好吧
I just thought I'd ask.
我只是问问
Gosh, my mom's
天啊 我妈
sure going to be disappointed.
肯定会很失望
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么
She's just really looking forward to being a grandmother.
她一直很想当奶奶
What does that have to do with anything?
跟这有什么关系吗
Well, I'm just trying to earn a few extra bucks
嗯 我想试着多赚点钱
so that the wife and I can afford
让我跟我妻子能
to start a family, but... not meant to be.
组建家庭 但是 没必要了
So, if I don't pony up some overtime,
所以如果我不让你加班
you're going to run crying to mama?
你会哭着跟妈妈诉苦
No.
不可能
When she asks why we're not trying
但是当她问起
to get pregnant anymore, I can't lie to her.
我们为什么不再要小宝宝时 我没法对她撒谎
That's my mother, sir.
毕竟那是我妈啊 长官
I suppose I could shuffle some names around...
也许我能把你的名字
throw a few overtime hours your way.
混到加班名单里去
Golly, that'd be swell, Captain.
神啊 太漂亮了 队长
Nothing too dangerous, though.
希望没什么危险的任务
I don't want my mom to worry.
我只是不想让我妈太担心
You're a police officer.
你是名警♥察♥
Sure, sure, I was just thinking something indoors,
当然当然 我只是想在室内执行任务
and sitting in a comfortable chair, watching a bank of...
坐在舒适的椅子上 看着
Get out of my office, Biggs. Okay! Yes, sir.
从我办公室出去 Biggs 没问题 长官
My dear mother is going to be
我亲爱的妈妈一定会
very pleased.
非常开心
Thank you.
谢谢你
And I thought the low point of my day
我还以为这一天最倒霉的事
was tagging and bagging your runny stool.
是帮你捡屎还包起来呢
God, I wonder what time that taffy pull starts.
天啊 什么时候才开始做太妃糖啊
Hey, Mol, is the big cooler down here?
Mol 那个大冰箱在下面么
It's next to the water heater.
在热水器旁边
What do you need it for?
你要干嘛
Are you kidding me? It's spring break.
开玩笑吧你 当然是春假啊
All us college kids are going down to Daytona Beach.
我跟大学同学要去代托纳比奇
Whoo-hoo!
哇吼
It's spring break?
是春假吗
Victoria, you've been in three classes
Victoria你在学校的半学期
at a junior college for half a semester.
只上了三节课
And now it's time for this bookworm
现在我这个学霸
to blow off some steam.
要释放一下压力了
Whoo-hoo!
唔吼
Sweetie, don't you think
亲爱的 你不觉得你
you're a little old for beer bongs
去参加啤酒趴跟湿身比赛
and wet t-shirt contests?
有点太老了吗
Oh, I don't think there's an age limit.
哦 那个可没有年龄限制
The only requirements are good boobs
唯一的要求就是胸要大
and a dry t-shirt.
还有穿干T恤去
You've got about ten years on most of those kids.
你比这些孩子大了都快十年了
Don't you think it's going to look a little pathetic,
你不觉得有点太可怜了么
you crashing parties by yourself?
自己跑去参加各种派对
Well, then come with me.
那就跟我一起去吧
Okay.
好吧
No.
不行
No, I mean no.
不行 我不去
Mike and I are trying to save money.
Mike和我要省钱
I've got all the gas
汽油和旅馆的钱
and the motel room is already paid for.
我都付好了
God, so I wouldn't have to spend money on anything.
天啊 那我不用花钱了
Just food and booze
只是食物和酒
and you'd be doing that here anyway. That's true.
反正你在这也要花这钱 相当正确
Plus, hanging out with Vince all day,
还有 和Vince整天在一起
I'd probably drink more.
我可能喝得更多
If we leave now, we can be drinking Buttery Nipples
如果我们现在就走的话 我们可以在
on the beach in 19 short hours.
不到19小时后在沙滩痛饮奶油乳♥头♥
I can't.
我不能去
Can't?
不能去
Or cannot?
还是不能不去
Wait a second, so, we start tonight?
等一下 我们今晚就开始么
He must be more scared of your mom than you are.
他一定比你还害怕你妈
Terrified.
吓死了
I was thinking about asking for satellite radio
我本来想给巡警车配部
for the squad car, but one favor at a time.
卫星收音机呢 但是慢慢来吧
Hey, sweetie, what's up?
嗨 亲爱的 怎么了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表