It certainly explains why an Irish Catholic
这完全解释了为什么爱尔兰天主教♥徒♥
joined the Sons of Israel Softball League.
加入了以色列子孙垒球联赛
It's amazing you were ever conceived.
你居然相信这些真是很神奇
Point is, he wasn't around when he should have been.
重点是 在他应该在家的时候他不在
My mom had to teach me how to ride a bike
我妈不得不教我如何骑车
and how to shave.
如何刮胡子
My grandma taught me. You're kidding.
我奶奶教我的 开玩笑
You ever see what a three-year-old rusty Lady Bic
你从没见过用了三年生锈的比克女士剃须刀
can do to a brother's neck?
能把兄弟的脖子祸害成啥样
Might as well use a cheese grater.
还不如用奶酪刨丝器
I just don't want to be one of those husbands
我只是不想做一个
that's never around, you know?
不回家的丈夫
Life goes by so quick.
人生短暂
Yeah. And before you know it, they're gonna be filing us away
是啊 很快他们会把我们
in one of those dead-meat meat lockers.
关进这储尸柜里
I'll bet you none of the guys in here
我敢肯定这些死人中没有
wishes he'd have worked more or saw less of his family.
谁希望多工作少回家些
Except maybe for the one
除了最里面的
down at the end who got killed by his wife.
那个被他老婆杀了的
Bet he wishes he stayed at the office that night.
肯定他希望那晚留在办公室
Damn, man,
尼玛
would you put that thing on vibrate,
你就不能调成振动
or at least get a more peaceful ringtone?
要不就换个缓和点的铃♥声♥
Chuck Mangione. Something soothing.
比如Chuck Mangione的轻音乐
It's Molly... she's probably drunk-dialing me.
是Molly 没准是她喝醉错打给了我
Hi, honey. How you doing?
嗨 亲爱的 你怎么样
Oh, no.
不要
No, no, d-don't cry.
不要 不要哭
I gotta go.
我得走了
Wait... where you going?
等一下 你去哪啊
You can't leave me here by myself.
你不能丢下我一个人
Help me clean up the autopsy you performed on this Peking duck.
帮我清理一下你给北♥京♥烤鸭的解剖
Out of my way, slackers.
死开 懒蛋们
No way to live your life, by the way.
顺便说一下 你这样没法好好生活
This city smells like barf and coconut oil.
这个城市闻起来就是呕吐物和椰子油的味道
Mike!
Mike
Thank God you're here.
谢天谢地你来了
Molly's on the bed,
Molly在床上
and beers are in the bathroom.
啤酒在浴室里
You're having a party in the room?
你在这屋开派对么
Well, I couldn't just leave Molly alone!
我不能丢下Molly啊
Excuse me for being a good sister.
当了个好妹妹真是不好意思啊
Mike, is it you?
Mike 是你么
Holy moly, did somebody get some sun!
亲娘四舅奶奶 咋晒成这熊样
I can't believe you flew all the way here.
不敢相信你大老远飞过来
It must have cost a fortune.
肯定是很大一笔钱
Well, that's what credit cards are for.
这才是信♥用♥卡♥的作用啊
All right,
好
go disappoint your parents somewhere else.
换个地方让你们父母失望去吧
I'm so glad you're here.
真高兴你来了
This is where I'm supposed to be.
这是我该在的地方
Where can I kiss you? Chicago.
我能亲你哪[我能在哪亲你] 芝加哥
I got to say, three days in a motel room watching TV
我不得不说 在汽车旅馆看了3天电视
is just what the doctor ordered.
这就是医生会给你的
It was kind of great, wasn't it? Yeah.
还挺好的 是吧 是啊
And bolting the remote to the nightstand
我们一定要考虑一下
is something we should really consider doing at home.
把遥控器栓在床头柜上
Yeah. I'm glad you had a good time, sweetie; You deserve it.
对啊 你玩得好我真高兴 亲爱的 你应得的
We both deserve it. We work very hard,
我们都应得的 我们很努力工作
and it's important to enjoy our lives along the way.
同时享受生活是很重要的
Ooh. Genuine Indian moccasins... five miles.
正宗印第安莫卡辛鞋 5英里
You want new moccasins?
你想要双新莫卡辛鞋么
I reckon we got the wampum for that.
我估计我们还有钱买♥♥那个
Red Bottom love Big Chief.
大红臀爱大警官
You guys, I think I'm gonna be sick again.
那啥 我觉得我又想吐了
Oh, boy. Can you wait five miles?
神啊 你能等5英里的不
Um... I think so.
我觉得可以
It's a fun ride, huh?
多有趣的一路 是吧
Very fun.
相当有趣
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表