Seems a little rushed, if you ask me.
要我说的话 似乎有点太快了
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think if someone's crazy enough
我觉得要是有人疯狂到
to want to marry your mother, you hand her over immediately.
愿意和你妈妈结婚 那你还是赶紧让她去吧
I meant the pants.
我是说裤子
Oh.
哦
Ooh, nice.
哇哦 不错
You know, I've never seen you in corduroy before.
要知道 我之前还从没见你穿过灯芯绒裤
It was a fire hazard before.
以前这是火灾隐患
Yea or nay?
买♥♥还是不买♥♥
Let me see the back.
让我看看后面
Ooh, yea.
哇 买♥♥了
Coming and going.
换下来走吧
I just don't know why he has to uproot her like that.
我就是不明白他为什么一定要将她连根拔起
She's gonna have to leave all of her friends behind.
她会失去她所有的朋友的
Her only friend is a dog, and if he could turn a car key,
她唯一的朋友就是那条狗 要是它能转动车钥匙的话
he'd already be in Scottsdale.
它早就到Scottsdale去了
What if she doesn't want to go?
要是她不想过去呢
I hate to think she's letting some guy push her around.
想想有人强迫她做一些她不想做的事我就觉得不爽
Mike, the only way somebody's gonna push your mother around
Mike 唯一强迫你妈妈做事的方法就是
is if she's strapped to a gurney wearing a Hannibal Lecter mask.
把她绑在轮椅上带上汉尼拔的面具
You love this, don't you?
你喜欢这样 对吧
I do.
当然
I think that shirt works with the pants.
我觉得这件衬衣和裤子很搭
No, I mean you love the fact
不是 我说你就是想要
that my mom is moving four states away.
我妈搬到4个州以外的地方去
It's actually five.
其实是5个州
Did you forget to count Oklahoma?
你是忘了俄克拉何马州吗
It's nice and wide.
那地方又好又宽敞
Boy, you have absolutely no idea what I'm going through, do you?
天啊 你肯定完全不理解我现在的处境 是吧
I have a pretty good idea.
我觉得我挺理解的
Your mom suddenly has a new man in her life,
你妈妈的生活中突然出现了一个新的男人
and he's taking her away from your childhood home
而这个人又要将你妈妈
and all of the memories associated with that.
和你的童年回忆全部带走
It's probably why you're feeling so threatened and abandoned.
这大概就是你感到被威胁和遗弃的原因
Wrong! Way off!
错 大错特错
I don't want to shop anymore!
我不想再接着逛了
Hey!
喂
You're the one who wanted to go to the mall, New Mike!
是你说要来逛商场的 全新Mike
Everything's fine.
没事没事
I'll pay for the clothes.
我会为裤子买♥♥单的
I got his wallet.
我有他的钱包
And his... oh, his keys.
还有他的 他的钥匙
And his phone.
和电♥话♥
Oh, crap.
哦 糟了
Geez, how many big dorks with buzz cuts are in this mall?
天啊 这商场里到底有多少短发的傻大个啊
Hey.
喂
Hey... how is that?
那个 这个味道怎么样
Pretty, pretty good.
还行 还不错
Good. Good.
那就好 那就好
Oh...
天啊
Oh.
哦
Mike, where have you been?
Mike 你都到哪儿去了
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你呢
Hello. Hey.
你好 嗨
Would you like to try a sample of our orange cashew chicken?
想要尝尝我们的红橙鸡块的样品吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm was actually just looking for my husband.
其实我正在找我丈夫
Similar size, similar haircut.
和你差不多身材 差不多的发型
Corduroy pants?
灯芯绒裤
Still had the security tag on them?
上面还带着防盗标签的
Yeah, you've seen him?
是的 你见过他
He's been by three times.
他路过这里三次了
Which way did he go?
他走了哪边
I saw him get shooed away from Mrs. Fields,
我看见他被Mrs.Fields赶走了
but I don't know where he went after that.
但我不知道他之后去了哪里
Well, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Well, since you're giving it away.
既然是免费赠送的
Oh, my God, that is delicious.
天 真好吃啊
That might be him.
肯定是他
You know what?
知道吗
This chicken did not die in vain.
这鸡没白死
If it's not him, I'll circle back around.
如果不是他 我会再回来的
Save my toothpick.
我会留着牙签的
What was that?
什么声
You know what?
知道吗
I am gonna spring for the extra 15 minutes.
再按15分钟我就能恢复活力了
Really... really dig into that lumbar.
真的 使劲给我捏捏腰
I'm under a lot of stress; my husband is missing.
我最近压力很大 我丈夫失踪了
Ooh, look at me.
哦 瞧瞧
Hello, fancy feet.
你好啊 玉足
Are these on sale?
这鞋打折吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不行
I'll take them.
我买♥♥了
Cash or credit?
现金还是刷♥卡♥啊
Credit.
刷♥卡♥
I think after all the worry he's put me through,
既然他这么让我担心
he'd want me to have a nice new pair of shoes.
一定会希望我买♥♥双漂亮的新鞋以示慰藉的
And if you've got these in taupe,
如果这款有灰褐色的
I think he'd like me to have two pair.
他会让我买♥♥两双的
I understand that it's his mother and all, but...
我能理解 那是他妈嘛
and he's gonna miss her,
他会想念她
but you got to cut the apron strings at some point, right?
但总要摆脱依赖独♥立♥自主的 对吧
Huh, don't get me started on men and their mommies.
别跟我提男人和他们的老妈
Ugh, let me tell you,
告诉你
his mommy is a real piece of work, too.
他妈绝对是个极品
I can imagine.
我能想象得到
You know who I really feel sorry for,
知道我对谁深表遗憾吗
is the state of Arizona.
是亚利桑那州
Did I tell you we work at the same school together?
我和你说过我和他妈在同一所学校上班吗
There is no escaping this woman.
这女人躲都躲不开啊
My mother-in-law, big buster of balls.
我婆婆 悍妇一枚
Oh.
哦
7,000 miles away, still too close.
即使相隔7000英里 我还是觉得太近了
She can have all the territory west of the Mississippi.
她可以去密西西比河西岸坐拥所有领地了
And her little dog, too.
她的小狗也可共享殊荣
You want the clear polish or color?
你想涂透明的还是彩色的
Ah, can you make them look like little ladybugs?
你能把它们弄的像小瓢虫一样吗
I guess I thought that house was always gonna be there.
我以为那房♥子会一直在的
And when Molly and I finally do have a kid,
等我和Molly有孩子的时候
I was hoping to show him my old bedroom
我想给他看看我过去的卧室
or the first tree I ever climbed.
或者我爬过的第一棵树
The limb snapped off, but the tree's still stere.
虽然树枝折断了 但树干还在的
You know, my old house in Indiana is now a meth lab.
我在印第安纳州的老房♥子现在已经是个制毒基地了
Oh, that's a shame.
好可惜
When did you and your folks move out?
你和家人什么时候搬走的
Oh, my folks still live there.
我家人仍住那的
That's, uh, part of the reason I'm not a real cop.
这也是我没当上真正的警♥察♥的部分原因
Yeah, they're pretty thorough with the background checks.
是 他们有相当细致的政审
Molly?
Molly
There you are.
你在这啊
I have been worried sick.
我都快急疯了
I can't believe you ran off like that.
你怎么扭头就跑了
Why didn't you use the security guard's phone to call me?
你怎么不用保安的电♥话♥打给我
Because he didn't have the name Molly in his list of contacts.
因为他的联♥系♥人里没有Molly啊
And "Star-one" On his phone was some meth head in Indiana.
他的一号♥联络人是印第安纳州的瘾君子
Well, why didn't you call your phone?
你为什么不给自己的手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Because...
因为
I didn't think of that until just now!
我现在才想到这办法
Well, I was in a panic.
我当时都慌了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表