Completely devoted and ready to start a family.
全身心的投入 想要组建家庭
Thought you loved your freedom.
我还以为你很爱你的自♥由♥
I mean, dating all the different guys you want.
我是说和你喜欢的不同男人约会
Sweetie, I'm just trying to find someone who loves me
亲爱的 我在努力寻找一个爱我的人
just as much as Mike loves you.
就像Mike爱你一样
I know he loves me.
我知道他很爱我
I just miss the romance.
我就是很怀念那些浪漫的时光
Well, what could be more romantic
那还有什么比一个男人努力给你
than a man trying to give you what he knows you want?
他知道你一直想要的东西更浪漫的呢
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I got to get back out there
好了 我要走了
because the guys with jobs go home pretty early.
因为有工作的男人回家都很早
Hey, ask for a picture I.D.,
嘿 问问图片的地址
and check for wedding ring tan lines.
然后查查戒指的晒痕
Always do.
一直这样
Molly?
Molly
Oh, what is burning?
噢 什么在被点着了
Uh, I hope it's incense.
呃 我以为这是香薰
I found it in your sister's room.
我在你姐姐房♥间里找到的
But if I start to giggle and try to order a pizza,
但是我一笑或者想叫一份披萨外卖♥♥
blow it out.
就把它吹灭了
All right, sit down for a second.
好了 坐一会
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I-I love that you're so gung-ho about having a baby.
我很感谢你这么卖♥♥力的想要有一个孩子
Well, I know it's taking a little longer
我知道这需要的时间
than you probably wanted, but don't worry.
比你想的要长 但是别担心
I will knock you up or die trying.
如果我没有累死就一定会让你怀上的
Okay, that right there
好了 这就是
is-is kind of what I wanted to address.
我想要跟你谈一谈的地方
You know I love you, right? Yeah, yeah.
你知道我爱你的 对吧 是啊是啊
I wouldn't be busting my hump like this
我不会为根本不喜欢我的人
for someone who didn't love me.
这么卖♥♥力
I-I'm gonna love you, no matter what happens.
我怎么样都会爱你 不管发生什么
I mean, if we make a baby, if we don't make a baby.
我是说 不管我们能怀上宝宝还是怀不上
We're gonna make a baby. I know...
我们会怀上宝宝的 我知道
but I don't want us to lose sight
但是我不想我们对很多已经存在的
of what we already have, which is wonderful,
美好的事情熟视无睹
whether we have a baby or not.
不管我们有没有宝宝
We're having a baby. I know we are!
我们会有宝宝的 我知道我们会的
I just...
只不过我...
I want our baby to be a labor of love
我希望我们的宝宝是爱情的结晶
and not like we're putting together an Adirondack chair.
而不是拼装一个木头椅子
Going a little overboard, huh?
有点过头了哈
Is it the underpants or the fertility necklace?
是内♥裤♥还是生育项链
The rhino penis necklace freaks me out, yeah.
犀牛阳♥具♥项链吓到我了
But the underpants are pretty sexy.
但是内♥裤♥还挺性感的
Yeah, you like them? I got them in chili pepper, too.
真的 你喜欢吗 我还有一条辣椒的
Ooh, spicy.
哇 火♥辣♥哦
That smells really terrible.
那个真的很难闻
Well, it is dried rhino penis. Yeah.
是啊 这是犀牛的阳♥具♥ 是啊
Pretty sure a fresh one doesn't smell any better.
我敢肯定新鲜的也不会好闻到哪儿去
Oh, negative.
噢 一道杠
Hey, no big deal; It'll happen when it happens.
嘿 没关系 该来的总会来的
The important thing is we're having fun trying.
重要的是我们尝试的过程很有趣
Exactly.
没错
Not about the results, it's about the process.
结果不重要 重要的是过程
Which, in my opinion, has been sweet, sexy goodness,
我觉得一直都很甜蜜 性感 善良
big mama. Aw.
大妞 哇
Oh.
噢
What is going on back there?
你后面是怎么了
Are you not wearing underwear?
你没穿内♥裤♥吗
I am not.
没穿
Taking a little break, letting my fellas breathe free and easy.
找个机会让我的小♥弟♥弟♥自♥由♥奔放一下
You're going full cowboy.
你快成西部牛仔了
Oh, yeah, it's the Wild West.
噢 确实 这是狂野西部
No law, no order, just a whole bunch of talcum powder.
没有制约没有束缚 只有一堆爽身粉
By the way, we're out of talcum powder.
顺便说一下 我们爽身粉用完了
Yee-haw. Oh!
啊哈 哦
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表