I'm on it. I'll navigate his flight.
来就来吧 让我来给他导航
Hey, big buddy, how about you and I
嘿 大块头 我们两个
go for a nice walk
到外面去呼吸新鲜空气
in the fresh air?
散散步怎么样
Okay, and I'll be right here
好啊 你回来的时候
when you get back.
我就在这儿
Are you happy? You turned my husband, the cop,
你现在开心了 你把我的丈夫 一个警♥察♥
into a dope fiend.
变成一个瘾君子了
Don't worry, Tom is a total expert
别担心 Tom在引导别人
at guiding people down from a total freak-out.
走出药瘾方面是个专家
He got away.
他逃走了
What?
什么
Oh, my God, do you realize
噢 我的天啊 你意识到
that Mike could lose his job over this?
Mike可能因此丢到工作了吗
Don't blame me... he was the one that ate
别怪我啊 是他自己在不问清楚的情况下
all the ice cream without asking what's in it.
就一个人把所有的冰激凌都吃完了的
That's what he does.
他就是这样一个人啊
He once drank a whole pan of hot dog water thinking it was soup.
他又一次喝了一锅的热狗汤水 以为那是汤
Okay, then it's my fault then, just blame me.
好吧 那就算是我的错吧 就怪我吧
You blame me for everything.
你什么事都怪我
Victoria, you are 32 years old.
Victoria 你都已经三十二岁了
You can't keep living your life like a teenager.
你不能一直还像个青春期少女那样
What is wrong with having a good time?
就开开心心的玩玩有什么问题吗
I am not hurting anybody.
我又没有伤害其他人
My husband is stoned and running amuck.
我丈夫已经嗑药了 还像疯子一样到处乱跑
Well, you never make mistakes, do you?
那你就从来没有犯过错吗
Little Miss Perfect.
完美小姐
Molly gets good grades, Molly only dates single men,
Molly取得了好成绩 Molly只和单身男性约会
Molly doesn't wake up under bridges.
Molly不会在桥下醒来
Slow down, slow down. Is that him?
开慢点 开慢点 那是他吗
No, big stack of tires. Keep driving.
不是 就是一大堆轮胎 继续开
Boy, you put a head on those things,that could be his twin brother.
天啊 如果在那上面放一个头 那就是他孪生兄弟啊
Help me find my husband!
帮我找到我老公
Don't yell at me!
别朝我吼
Oh...
噢
Hey...
嘿
You cold?
你冷吗
How you doing, buddy?
你最近可好 兄弟
Ah! Warm?
啊 暖和吧
Booyah, Park Place!
啊哈 停车场
Pay up, bitch... you uptown now.
给钱吧 傻帽 你到城外了
Oh, if only I were.
噢 要真在就好了
Oh, good, Mike's here.
噢 太好了 Mike来了
We're playing Monopoly... you're the shoe,
我们在玩大富翁 你是鞋商
and I'm out of jail.
我终于解放了
Come on in, man.
进来吧 伙计
You want some chili? Chili!
你要来点红辣椒吗 红辣椒
Good, you brought your appetite.
太好了 你带来了你的大胃口
Relax, make yourself comfortable.
放松 别客气啊
Thirsty!
口渴了
Well, let me grab you a beverage.
我给你拿瓶饮料吧
I got beer, I got soda pop.
我有啤酒 还有苏打汽水
I could make you a milkshake.
我可以给你做个奶昔
Mm, milkshake good.
额 那就奶昔吧
Coming up.
马上来
I DVR'd the fight so you can watch it
我录了那场拳击赛 所以我给你做奶昔的时候
three or four times while I make your malted.
你可以看上三四遍
Mmm, M&M'S.
嗯 巧克力豆
Melt in your mouth, not in your hands.
在你嘴里抿化 别在手上捏化了啊
Just don't fill up on those 'cause I got
别就吃这个就吃饱了啊
a tub of chili with your name on it.
因为我做了一桶刻有你名字的辣椒
Mike!
Mike
That's right.
没错
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在怎么办
We can't call the police.
我们不能报♥警♥
He's not picking up his phone.
他也不接电♥话♥
We could put flyers up with his picture
我们可以张贴寻人启事
on it that says he answers to "Mike."
弄张照片 说他被人叫Mike会有反应
I know I said there was no bad ideas, but that's a bad idea.
我知道我说过没什么馊主意 但是你说那个绝对算一个
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I think some of this could be my fault.
我觉得这件事可能也有一部分是我的错
Some of it? How about all of it?
一部分 说全部都还少了呢
You're right.
你说的没错
I'm just a big, stupid pothead
我就是个大笨嗑药女
with less sense than a squirrel.
比松鼠还无情
I...
我
I didn't say you were stupid.
我没说你笨
And I certainly didn't say "Squirrel stupid."
我更没有说松鼠笨
I just... I wish you made better choices.
我只是 我希望你能做出更好的决定
Probably should've just stayed at junior college.
可能我就该待在大专
But when a Backstreet Boy lures you on the tour bus,
但是当一个后街男孩引诱你上了巡游巴士
you don't worry that it's finals week.
你不会担心那是最后期末考试周了
Well, maybe you do.
也许你还真该留在大专
That's bong water under the bridge.
那就是桥下的烟水
You know, you could still go back.
你要知道 你还是可以回去的
You mean go back to school?
你是说回学校
Why not?
为什么不呢
You'd be a good student if you applied yourself.
如果你全身心投入 你会是个好学生的
I'm sure you've saved up a little bit of money.
我肯定你存了一小笔款了
$36,000.
三万六
What?
什么
Well, I don't pay rent.
我又不交租金
And I haven't had to buy a meal or a drink
胸部发育了之后
since my boobs came in.
吃的喝的我也都不用给钱了
Wow.
哇
Can I borrow $8,000?
我能借八千吗
We should probably keep
我们还是继续
looking for Mike. Okay.
找Mike吧 好吧
Mmm.
嗯
All right, that's the last of the chili.
好了 那是最后的红辣椒了
But don't worry, I'm whipping up some
但是别担心 我再给你做点
of my famous silver dollar pancakes.
我最拿得出手的煎饼
Maple syrup.
要加枫树糖浆
Man, your phone's ringing again.
伙计 你的电♥话♥又在响了
It might be important.
很可能是重要的事
Mike's phone, Carl speaking.
Mike的电♥话♥ 我是Carl
Oh, hey, Molly.
噢 嘿 Molly
Yeah, he's right here.
没错 他在这儿
No, he's fine... we're just hanging out,
没事 他很好 我们在玩儿呢
enjoying my new apartment.
欣赏我的新公♥寓♥
Stoned?
嗑药了
I don't think so.
我不觉得啊
Nah, it seems like the same ol' Mike.
没 看上去还是原来那个Mike啊
Pancakes!
煎饼
Yup, same ol', same ol'.
没错 还是那个 还是那个
Well, somebody's already slept through page one
好吧 某人已经睡过了
of his birthday list.
生日清单的第一页了
**Happy Birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
**Happy Birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
**Happy Birthday,dear Molly*
*生日快乐 亲爱的 Molly
**Happy Birthday to you.*
*祝你生日快乐
Aw, you remembered.
啊 你还记得啊
Well, you left a great big note on the fridge.
你在冰箱上留了那么大张纸 想不记得都难
Well, that was actually more for Mike.
那实际上是写给Mike看的
Thank you.
谢谢你
By the way,
顺便说下
I am going to the college this morning
我打算一早就去大学
to sign up for some classes.
注册报名一些课程
Really? That's great.
真的 那太好了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表