For you? I'll have the same.
你呢 我照旧
Except make the bread white, the bacon sausage
只是吐司换成白面包 培根换成香肠
and the eggs scrambled.
煎蛋换成炒蛋
Already on the grill.
已经在做了
You get that one day I'll snap, right?
知道吗 总有一天我会抓狂的
Oh, yeah, we got a betting pool on it.
看出来了 我俩已经打赌了
Yeah, if you go postal between Christmas and New Year's,
没错 如果你在圣诞至新年期间爆发
I'll split my winnings with you.
我就把赢的钱分你一点
Assuming you're one of the survivors.
前提是你还活着
Yeah, maybe we are in kind of a rut.
或许我们太过一成不变了
Yeah, I feel like I live a pretty full life.
我的生活还是挺多姿多彩啊
I mean, I'm certainly no risk taker.
虽然我不是爱冒险的人
What about that time you sat on the Styrofoam cooler
那次警队聚餐你坐在
at the police picnic?
塑料冰箱上是怎么回事
That was daredevil behavior.
那可是冒了大险啊
I rolled the dice and I lost.
我掷骰子输了
No, everybody lost.
不 大家都败给你了
And spent the whole day drinking warm beer
一整天都在喝热啤酒
and eating flat hot dogs.
吃压扁的热狗
The cooler looked like an airplane crash sight.
那个冰箱就像空难现场
Well...
那个
I didn't hear anybody complaining about my weight
拔河比赛 我一举定乾坤后
when I anchored the tug-of-war.
就没人抱怨我胖了
Aw, nah.
啊 哦
You certainly walked away a hero that day.
那天你绝对是英雄
Even with the deviled eggs stuck to your butt.
虽然屁♥股♥上还粘着魔鬼蛋
You know, maybe I should try mixing it up
也许我该做点疯狂的事
a little bit. Mm.
就一点 嗯
Hey, I still have my trombone from high school
我还留着高中时的长号♥
and I always wanted to form my own Dixieland band.
我一直想组个迪克西兰爵士乐队
Well, to that idea, may I just say, "No, Susanna."
对这想法 我想说"算了吧 Susanna"
Scoff if you want, but Dixieland is
你就尽情嘲笑吧 但迪克西兰爵士乐
an underappreciated American art form.
是一种被低估的美国艺术形式
It used to be, but now it's just bad jazz for white folks.
以前是 现在只是给白人听的糟糕爵士乐
Look, you never see Miles Davis
听着 Miles Davis可不会
walking around in a straw hat wearing garters on his sleeves.
戴着草帽和袖箍走来走去
That's true... it's a hard look to pull off
这倒不假 要驾驭这造型太难了
unless you're scooping ice cream
除非你在舀冰淇淋
or picking up garbage at Disneyland.
或是在迪斯尼乐园捡垃圾
There you are, gentlemen.
请慢用 先生们
A walk on the wild side.
我离发疯又近了一步
Do you have any...? Ketchup.
你有 番茄酱
How about any...? Hot sauce.
你有 辣酱
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll be back in 12 minutes with your sticky bun
十二分钟后 我会把你的甜面包
and your seltzer water and toothpick.
你的苏打水和牙签送来的
Or maybe just a meat cleaver and a Hefty bag.
或者切肉刀和麻袋就行
Hey, sweetie, you're home early.
嘿 宝贝 回来得很早啊
Yeah, somebody pulled the fire alarm during last period.
是 最后一节课有人拉了火警
Boy, those brats will do anything to get out of class.
这帮熊孩子 为了逃课什么都敢干
Ah, brats, teachers, when you're getting out early,
无论孩子还是老师 只要能早放学
you don't ask a lot of questions.
才不管那么多呢
What's this?
这是什么
Well, you've given me so much,
你为我付出那么多
I wanted to do something nice for you.
我也想为你做点事
Is it the eight grand you owe me?
这是你欠我的八千块钱吗
Better... sketch pads and colored pencils.
比那个好 图画簿和彩色铅笔
I'd rather have the dough.
我宁愿要钱
You've made that very clear.
我知道了
And also I got this college catalog
我还拿了大学的课程目录
that has a lot of art classes.
那儿有许多艺术课程
Oh, Molly, I don't have time for this kind of stuff.
Molly 我没时间做这个
What, you'd rather sit in the park with Vince
你宁愿和Vince去公园
feeding the ducks?
坐着喂鸭子吗
It's fun.
挺好玩的
Plus they really respond to him.
而且它们真的会给他反应
He's-he's like a greasy Dr. Dolittle.
他就像个肥胖的怪医杜立德
All right, let's shake a tail feather.
好了 我们快点动身吧
The coupon for the Chinese buffet isn't good after 6:00.
中式自助餐的优♥惠♥券 过了6点就不好了
And at 5:45, the cheapskate owner
到5:45时 小气的店主
hides in the kitchen for 16 minutes.
会在厨房♥里藏16分钟
That's why you got to get there while the egg foo is still young.
所以你得在芙蓉蛋还鲜嫩的时候就去
Well, Mom, at least, you know, at least think about it.
妈 你至少考虑一下
Oh, Molly... Think about what?
Molly 考虑什么
Vince, you are married to an artist.
Vince 你可是娶了个艺术家啊
Did you know that?
知道吗
You bet.
一点没错
She can put her ankles behind her head
她可以把脚放到头后面
and push her glasses up with her tongue.
用舌头把眼镜推上去
Not that.
不是这些
My daughter, the school teacher,
我女儿 这个老师
is trying to get me to take an art class at the college.
想让我去大学上艺术课
Right, what are you gonna do?
你能做什么
Play Hacky Sack in the quad?
在院子里踢沙包吗
You'll break a hip.
当心屁♥股♥摔开花
What are you saying, pal,
你说什么 哥们
that I'm too old to go back to college?
我已经老得不配上学了吗
Yeah, that's exactly what he's saying.
没错 他就是这个意思
Way to be supportive, troll.
你该支持才对 丑八怪
This is between me and your mother.
这是我和你妈之间的事
You're not going to college.
不许你去读大学
You don't tell me what to do, bub.
别对我的事指手画脚 小毛孩
Yeah, you don't tell anybody in this house what to do, bub.
对 别对这家里任何人指手画脚 小毛孩
Don't bark at me.
别冲我喊
I-I'm just trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself.
我只是不想你难堪
I was actually pretty good.
事实上我画得还不错
Yeah, not pretty good... really good.
是啊 不只不错 非常好
Come on, just because she drew a pretty horsey 40 years ago,
拜托 就因为她四十年前画了只不错的马
now she's Grandma Moses?
瞬间就成了摩西奶奶了
Grandma Moses? Nice.
摩西奶奶 很好
Very nice.
太好了
He's calling you old again.
他又在说你老了
Stay out of this... she didn't even catch that one.
你少掺和 她根本没听懂
I think I'll skip the buffet tonight.
我想我今晚不去自助餐了
You can eat alone.
你可以一个人去
Alone.
一个人
It's a two-for-one coupon... what am I gonna do?
优♥惠♥券是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊 我该怎么办
I'm gonna look like an idiot sitting there by myself.
我一个人坐那儿跟傻子似的
You look like an idiot sitting in a room full of idiots.
一个全是傻子的房♥间也掩藏不住你的傻气
Molly, let's you and I pick out an art course for Mama.
Molly 帮我一起挑个艺术课程
Oh, absolutely.
噢 非常乐意
Don't order the Peking duck
别点北♥京♥烤鸭
cause it might be one of your little buddies.
可能是你的小伙伴呢
After that statement,
就因为你这句话
I fear our relationship will never recover.
我们的关系遭受了无法挽救的打击
Really? I make one duck comment and my dreams come true!
真的吗 就因为说了鸭子 我的梦想就成真了
Look at us. We're out, we're having fun.
看看我们 我们出来了 找着乐子
Yeah, fun. Hey, slow down!
是啊 乐子 慢一点
You got beginners here, you little bastard!
我可是初学者呢 你个小混♥蛋♥
Hey, this doesn't have to stop after we have kids.
等我们有了孩子之后还可以玩这个
You know, we can... whoa... go roller-skating as a family.
你知道 我们可以一家人出来溜旱冰
Sure. Why just have strange kids laughing at me when I fall?
行了吧 陌生小孩嘲笑我摔倒就够了
We did it; One completed lap.
我们做到了 一整圈
Can we go home now?
现在能回家了吗
No, we're gonna keep skating till we get better.
不行 我们得练习到有进步
We are not gonna be that fuddy-duddy couple
我们不能成为天天唠唠叨叨
that spends their life watching TV.
看着电视的夫妻
It is a flat-screen TV, LCD.
那可是平板电视呢 液晶的
Picture quality is astonishing!
画面质量令人震惊
All right, pal, one more lap. No regrets.
好吧 伙计 再来一圈 别留遗憾
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表