We probably shouldn't talk about him.
我们也别说他了
Fifty-five.
55条
Wow.
哇
That's only crazy if you really...
仔细想想
stop to think about it.
是挺疯狂的啊
My six-year-old son has more sense than him.
我六岁的儿子都比他理智
Okay, that's a little harsh.
好吧 这有点过了
I mean, I could overlook the fact
我可以忽略他
that he still lives with his grandma,
还和他奶奶住
but the man was so clingy.
但他也太粘人了
Do you know how many times he asked me to marry him?
你知道他求婚了多少次吗
South or north of 55?
大概55次吗
Almost every other day.
几乎每隔一天求一次
Every time I took a bite of something,
每次我吃东西
I was worried I was gonna swallow an engagement ring.
都担心会吃出个戒指
Mmm... he's kind of a romantic.
恩 他还挺浪漫
He's kind of a nitwit.
他傻还差不多
All right.
够了
You know what, name-calling is not okay.
你知道不 老这样说他不太好
He's a friend of mine,
他是我的朋友
godfather to my un-conceived child,
是我还未成形的孩子的教父
and if you're gonna keep trash-talking him,
如果你老喜欢这么调侃他
then do it curbside.
那就出去侃
Y-You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
Yeah, hit the bricks, sister.
我是认真的 姐儿们
If you're gonna take the low road,
如果你继续人身攻击
you're gonna take it on foot.
就自己走路去吧
I don't believe this.
怎么会这样
You're as crazy as he is.
你跟他一样神经
Well, that works out fine, because I choose him.
那当然了 因为我支持他
55 messages. You nitwit.
55条信息 你这二货
You're home early. Everything okay?
这么早回来 还好吗
I think I just broke up with Christina.
我猜我和Christina玩掰了
What are you talking about?
怎么回事
She started bad-mouthing Carl, and next thing I knew,
她一直说Carl坏话 然后我就
I was kicking her out of my car
把她踢出车外了
and giving her the finger in my rearview mirror.
还从后视镜里给她一中指
That certainly sounds like a breakup.
那绝对是玩掰了
What was she saying about him?
她说他什么了
She called him a clingy, needy crybaby.
她说他粘人 他是可怜的爱哭鬼
Well, she's not wrong.
话是没错
I know, but for some reason,
我知道 但不知为啥
I started getting very protective of him.
我就想保护他
I get it... he's a giant pain in the ass,
我理解 他挺烦人
but you can't help but love him.
但你还是忍♥不住爱他
I know. Why is that?
我知道 怎么会这样
For me, I think it's his round, bald head.
我觉着 他那小秃头老在我旁边晃悠
He looks like a big, goofy baby.
好像个大笨宝宝
I bet that's it.
就是这样
He brings out my maternal instincts.
他唤醒我的母性本能
Mine, too. He pisses me off most of the time,
对我也是 他老惹我生气
but I can't stop loving him.
但我还是爱他
Mmm, I feel the same way.
恩 我也觉得
Like good parents.
就像一对好爸妈
So maybe we are ready.
我们也许准备好了
And raising actual kids
养真的宝宝
won't be nearly as much trouble as raising Carl.
不会难过养Carl
How could it be? Oh, I bet they cry a lot less, too.
就是 我打赌宝宝哭的也比他少
Well, I'm ready if you are.
如果你准备好了 我也行
Let's do it. Put your hat on.
来吧 戴上你的幸运帽
Mmm. Frontwards or backwards?
恩 前面还后面
Mike! I'm talking about the hat.
Mike 我说帽子呢
Oh. Backwards.
哦 朝后戴吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表