you will regret not having taken advantage
你会后悔没有利用
of these precious days of sweet freedom.
这宝贵的日子来享受那甜美的自♥由♥
Well...
呃
Re-Animator is playing at the Skokie Fourplex,
Skokie Fourplex在演<活跳尸>
and their hot butter pump is self-serve...
他们有自助的热黄油泵
and unmonitored.
而且没人管
There you go.
这就对了
Baby steps.
婴儿学步
Whatever you want to do.
不论你想做什么
The point is to live like a man.
重点是 要像汉子一样活着
Vince, what the hell are you doing down here?!
Vince 你♥他♥妈♥的在这干嘛呢
I'm giving my car mats a little spring spruce, my dear.
我在给我的车垫来个春季大扫除 亲爱的
Remember you told me they smell like feet?
你忘了吗 你说它们有股臭脚丫子味儿
Well, chop-chop, hairball.
快点 快点 小毛球
Come on, you got to finish your chores
赶紧的 干完家务活儿
and then take me to the Olive Garden.
带我去橄榄花♥园♥吃饭
Spread your wings and fly, little bird,
展翅高飞吧 小雏鸟
for all of us. Vince!
为了我们大家 Vince
Hey, man. Could you please try to look more sad?
嘿 哥们 装的悲伤点行吗
Just put some hot sauce in your eyes
往眼睛里撒点辣椒酱
or pluck out a nose hair, or something.
要不就拔根鼻毛出来
You just lost your wife, for God sakes.
看在上帝的份儿上 你刚失去了老婆
Let's just cut to the chase, and I'll tell you
咱有话直说吧 我告诉你
exactly what these ladies are thinking.
这些姑娘们到底在想什么
No, no and hell no.
没门 没门 去你♥妈♥的♥没门
Can we please just go to a movie?
咱们直接看电影去吧
We can't carry on a conversation in a movie.
看电影不能聊天啊
And this is our time to reconnect.
这可是我们重温友谊的时间
Man, me and you.
就我和你
And to help you through this horrible,
帮你度过这些 可怕的
horrible time of grief.
悲伤的日子
Still wearing your ring.
你还戴着戒指呢
It just breaks my heart. Will you...
真让我难过啊 你能不能
please stop using me to meet women.
别再利用我泡妞儿了
Where's your $20 bill on a string?
你的20块钱呢
Ah, I lost that at a Payless shoe store.
我在Payless鞋店花了
That woman had cat-like reflexes. She earned it.
那个女人有着猫一般的柔韧度 她值得
Let's just finish our beers and go home.
我们喝完啤酒直接回家吧
Mm, not quite yet.
还不到回家的时候呢
James. How's it going, man?
James 最近咋样 兄弟
Good.
很好
It's Carl, right? Yeah, man.
你是Carl 对吧 是呀
I used to date your ex-wife.
我跟你前妻约会过
We're practically related.
咱俩也算半个亲戚了
I think they call that Spanish cousins.
人们管这叫西班牙表兄弟
Right.
是啊
So, how you doing?
你最近怎么样
How's it look like I'm doing?
你觉的呢
I'm wearing Hugo Boss, drinking a Sam Adams. Boo-ya.
我穿着名牌衣服 喝着优质啤酒 爽毙了
It was good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Hanging out in a singles bar by yourself huh?
你一个人来逛
Christina kick you to the curb too?
Christina把你也踢了?
What does that woman want?
那个女人想啥呢
I mean, if two handsome studs like us ain't good enough then
咱俩这么帅的她都不满足 那
she might not even be into dudes.
她说不定不喜欢男人
You know what I'm talking about? You know what I'm talking about.
你懂吧 嗯 你懂的
Actually, she's out in the car waiting for me. Oh.
其实 她在外面车里等我呢 噢
Yeah, she had a craving for pepper poppers. Mm.
是啊 她特想吃噼啪小辣椒 嗯
You know how it is with pregnant women.
你懂的 孕妇嘛
Pregnant?
孕妇
Boo-ya.
糗了吧
Anyway, it was good seeing you again, man.
反正很高兴见到你 伙计
Yeah, good to see you, too. Hang on.
是呀 我也是 等一下
How pregnant is she? 'Cause, you know,
她怀的是谁的孩子
it hasn't been that long since she and I...
我们俩也交往过一段时间
It's not your baby. All right, all right.
不是你的孩子 好吧 好吧
Hey, well, you know, just in case,
嘿 要是有个什么万一
make sure he goes to a good college.
一定要让他上个好的大学
I'm happy for them.
我真替他俩高兴
I couldn't be happier.
高兴的不得了
Christina knew I wanted a kid.
Christina知道我想要个孩子
And now that man's having my baby.
现在那个男人拥有了我的孩子
Well, look at the bright side now you don't have to
积极的一面是现在你不用
put parental controls on your porn channels.
给色情频道装上家长限制系统了
It hurts so much.
太伤人了
She broke my heart and all I ever did was love her.
我如此深爱她 她却让我心碎
I loved her so much, Mike.
我深深地爱过她 Mike
You'll love again.
你会找到其他人爱的
Hey, maybe now's the time to get that guinea pig
嘿 也许是时候买♥♥个天竺鼠了
you've been talking about.
你一直唠叨来着
My world is shattered.
我的世界支离破碎
It's torn apart at the seams.
四分五裂
I can't eat, I can't sleep.
我吃不下饭 睡不着觉
The sandman's gonna have to bring two bags
睡眠精灵得拿着两大口袋
to dam up my levee of tears.
沙子才能抵住被我决堤的泪水
A couple of melatonin, maybe some nighty-night tea...
吃点褪黑素 喝点安眠茶
Hey, I could always clock you in the jaw
嘿 我还可以拿壁炉里的木头棍子
with a fireplace log.
打你的下巴
Do whatever you want.
你想干嘛就干嘛吧
I don't care if I ever wake up again.
我不在乎是否还能醒来
There's no tomorrow.
我看不到明天
There's only yesterday.
只有过去
And the love that I once knew...
还有我那消逝的爱情
This is Molly. I got to take this.
Molly打来的 我得接下电♥话♥
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 甜心
Nothing, just missing you.
没干嘛 就是想你
She misses me, too.
她也想我了
Everybody's got somebody but me.
除了我每个人都有伴儿了
No, just Carl. I don't know, he's upset about something.
唉 是Carl在喊叫 我也不知道 他就是有点难过
More importantly, how are you?
更重要的是 你今天咋样
Shh, she's telling me about her day.
嘘 她在跟我说今天的行程呢
Vin, roll up these rugs.
Vin 把这些垫子收起来
Victoria, get going on those shelves.
Victoria 开始把架子擦擦干净
So, I'm gonna have to spend my whole Saturday spring cleaning.
我整个周六都在大扫除
You know this is my day to read and reflect.
你明知道今天是我阅读和沉思的日子
Reflect on what? The fact that you
沉思个屁啊 沉思
didn't do crap Monday through Friday?
你周一到周五都屁事没干吗
Did Molly call and say she got my flowers?
Molly打电♥话♥回来了吗 她收到我的花没
Where the hell have you been, Romeo?
你究竟到哪去了 Romeo
You got to put up the screens and clean the gutters.
你该把纱窗装好 把檐沟清理干净
You got to be kidding. I was up half the night
开玩笑吧 我半宿没睡
with a colicky Carl. I had to keep driving
陪着哭哭啼啼的Carl 还得载着他
him around the block till he fell asleep.
满街转 直到他睡着
Quite whining. I haven't even been to bed yet,
别抱怨了 我也还没睡过呢
and my buzz wore off about 40 minutes ago.
我四十分钟前就过了药劲了
If you're jonesing, try huffing the pine cleaner.
如果你毒瘾犯了 就对着松油清洗剂吸一口气吧
I'm seeing double and I can't hear anything
我现在看东西是双影
out of my left ear.
并且左耳失聪
I sure am hearing a lot of bitching
我一直听你们各种抱怨
from people who live in my house for free.
一群白吃白住不给钱的家伙
The lady makes a very good point.
这位女士说得很对
Vince, put on some work clothes and
Vince 换上工作服
I'll grab a ladder,
我去拿梯子
and I'll meet you on the roof.
一会房♥顶见
That's more like it.
这才像话嘛
I told you to fly,
我都让你远走高飞了
but you had to come back, didn't you?
你还非得回来 是吧
You big dodo bird.
笨死的渡渡鸟
This is disgusting.
真恶心
Can you smell this?
你闻到了吗
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表