You know, Paris was okay.
巴黎还好啦
but they don't have anything
巴黎有的东西
we can't get right here in Chicago, Illinois.
伊利诺斯州芝加哥市都有
Hmm, I've heard that.
嗯 我听说过了
Except for the cheese.
除了奶酪
That's a war with France we lose.
这点上我们输给法国了
Hey, thanks for that cool blanket again, man,
嗨 谢谢你送我的毯子
very thoughtful.
真体贴
I'm gonna keep it in the plastic so it stays nice.
我要把它用塑料密封起来用以珍藏
Just a little token to show how much I missed you
只是表示我有多想念你的一个象征
and that I was thinking about you.
我确实想你了
Well, it was a lovely surprise,
真是个惊喜啊
but you know I did not expect anything.
但是其实我本来什么都不想要的
That's why I did it.
所以我就更要给你带东西了
So how were your two weeks with your temporary partner?
你跟你临时搭档的这两周如何
You guys get along?
你们合得来么
Why, what did you hear?
问这个干嘛 你听说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, yeah, he was all right.
哦 当然 他人挺不错
Little clingy...
有点黏人
but I think he benefited from being around real police.
我想他肯定从我身上学到不少东西
Ah, lucky for him, he had a guy like you to show him the ropes.
啊 幸运的家伙 他能有你这样的人愿意帮他
Well, what good is wisdom unless you can share it with others?
除非你能跟其他人分享智慧 那才是真的好
I'm glad it worked out.
很高兴你们能处得很好
And I'm glad you had a nice honeymoon.
很高兴你渡过了一个完美的蜜月
Don't you ever leave me again?
别再离开我了
I won't, I swear to God I won't.
我不会的 我向上帝发誓 我不会的
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表