剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You'll make it, Fancy. You better.
还有欠条没还呢...
With your bar tab...
你就是我脑子里失去的部分
You're what's been missing in my head.
为什么他要这么对我?
Why would he do that to me?
为什么你要造我?
Why did you make me?
因为我很孤单
Because I was lonely.
我想要看着你和爸爸的生活
I wanted to watch your life with Papa.
装作那是我的
Pretend it was mine.
你是我获得快乐回忆的机会
You were my chance for happy memories.
我不是你的任何东西
I'm not your anything.
你不能就这么造出我然后把我丢在一边
You don't get to make me and throw me away.
我没有
I didn't.
你这么做了!
You did!
我为此付出了代价,我现在还还不完
And I've paid for it. I'm still paying for it.
我也是,Yalena
So am I, Yalena.
我用我母亲的名字给你起的名
I named you after our mother.
他有告诉过你吗?
Did he tell you that?
你为什么这么恨我?
Why do you hate me so much?
因为他更爱你
Because he loved you more.
他花了几年的时间把你藏起来
He's hid you from me for years.
像是我很肮脏,像是我要毁了你一样
Like I was dirty, like I was gonna break you.
是为了保护我们...
To protect us...
免遭你找到我后要对我做的那些事情
from what you would do if you found me.
不是我
Not me.
是女士
The Lady.
女士是谁, Aneela?
Who is the Lady, Aneela?
如果她逃出了粘液,那就是一切的终结
The end of everything, if she gets out of the Green.
我把你带出来的时候,她感受到了
When I brought you out, she felt it.
现在她知道这是可能的
And now she knows it can be done.
我知道你就是解决办法
I knew you were the solution.
我就是想不起来原因
I just couldn't remember why.
所以你想把我放回去?
So you want to put me back in?
是的
Yes.
我要把门重新关上,Yale
I need to close the door, Yale.
太好了。我准备去死了,但不是为了你
Good. I'm ready to die, but not for you.
Alvis说你是恶魔,行
Alvis said you were the devil. Fine.
那就让我们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
我们在杀掉她之前先不要再追杀彼此了
We stop trying to kill each other long enough to kill her.
给我们做的事收个尾
Finish what we started.
Dutch!
Dutch!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不!
No!
- 哦,她生气了 - 谁?
- Oh, she's angry. - Who?
留下来!掩护我们撤退!
Stay! Protect our exit!
不!不!
No! No!
那是什么鬼?
What the hells was that?
她们俩一起进入粘液肯定削弱了什么东西
Both of them going in at once must have weakened something.
女士就要出来了
The Lady must be trying to get out.
太好了,很酷的故事。那是谁?
Great. Cool story. Which is who?
比Aneela更古老更强大的东西
Something much older and stronger than Aneela.
John,我已经抵达停靠港区
John, I've arrived at the docking station,
但黑根舰队正聚集在陵区附近
but the Black Root ships are swarming the Necropolis.
你叫你的人来这了吗?飞船要降落了
Did you send your people here? Ships are landing.
不是我的,是女士的
Not mine. The Lady's.
她控制所有不属于Aneela的Hullen
She controls all the Hullen that aren't Aneela's.
你不能让她的人接近母池
You can't let her people near the pool.
Dutch和Aneela会没法活着撤出来的
Dutch and Aneela will never make it back out.
Lucy,等我们
Lucy, you got to blow the elevator
一登船,你就得炸掉电梯,以防其他人跟过来
once we're back on board so no one else can use it...
没有时间了,他们着陆了
There isn't time. They've landed.
我被包围了。你们在这里不安全
I'm surrounded. It's not safe for you here.
- 什么?情势如何? - 有多少船?Luce?
- What? What's that look? - How many ships, Luce?
11艘已停靠,更多的在路上
11 docked, more coming.
港区已经被侵入
The docking bay is compromised.
我们一到他们就会逮到我们
They'll be on us once we arrive.
好,那我们就战斗。那是你们的工作,对吧?
Okay, so we fight. That's what you do, right?
性激素不只是为了长胡子吧
Testosterone isn't just for beards.
是啊,就我,一伤员,一孕妇
Yeah, me, an injured guy, and a pregnant lady.
- 我们赢不了的 - 你什么意思?
- We won't win. - What are you saying?
他的意思是要你抓稳手扶好
He's saying brace yourself.
现在怎么办?
What now?
Lucy,你得把两边的电梯缆绳全部砍掉
Lucy, you got to sever the shaft from both ends.
那样的话你们就没法到我这里来了
But then you won't be able to reach me.
你们会在太空里漂浮
You'll be floating in space.
这个风险值得一冒,只有一个条件
It's a risk we got to take. On one condition.
如果是为了保护Aneela,任何事都可以
If it protects Aneela, anything.
取消战争,立刻
Call off the war. Now.
你的人先退下,不然我们就不管你了
Your people stand down, or we do.
- 这就是你的和谈方式吗? - 不,这是最后通牒
- Is this your parley? - No, it's my ultimatum.
战争结束了。我赢了,不然我们就一起死在这里
War's over. I win. Or we all die right now.
你意识到他在拿Dutch的命做交易吧?
You realize he's bartering with Dutch's life?
她会想要我们这么做的
She'd want us to.
等一下,谁在管酒吧?
Wait. Who's minding the bar?
等我们到那些树那里的时候,人就太多了
Once we reach those trees, there's too many.
我们逃不出去的
We'll never make it out.
好吧
Okay.
我接受你的条件
I accept your terms.
我不同意,John,如果轨道正好的话
I don't, John. If the trajectory aligns,
你们会掉到恒星里去的
you could boomerang into the sun.
是啊,但至少热得干燥
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.
去他的吧
Screw it.
怎么回事?他们在干嘛?
What is this? What are they doing?
好了,完成了
There. Done.
投降
Surrendering.
动手,Luce
Do it, Luce.
准备好了
Ready!
倒计时
Count us down.
5..
Five...
闭嘴
Shut up.
4...
Four...
好吧,最后一个问题,我保证
Okay, last question, promise.
我能自己选Hullen名字吗?
Do I get my own Hullen name,
还是说你们都叫“屎袋”?
or do you all go by "shitbag"?
你的幽默感是我们第一个治疗的对象
Your sense of humor is the first thing we'll cure.
该死,我还以为是第一个是性病呢
Damn. I was really hoping it'd be the herp.
我这情况可严重了,你知道是怎么回事的
I got a pretty powerful case. You know how it is.
你是有股混♥蛋♥的气息
You still got that "new asshole" smell.
3...
Three...
哦!喔!
Oh! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
人类!我是人类!
Human, human! I'm... I'm totally human.
而且我还是单身
And, uh, I'm also single.
我不只以前有没有提起过...
I don't know if I mentioned that...
2...
Two...
1...
One...
哦,天,我洗碗这里有厕所
Oh, man, I hope there's a bathroom in here.
他们会没事的
They're going to be okay.
我们会把他们找回来的
We can get them back.
我们得先找个办法逃出这座漂浮电梯
Uh, if we figure a way out of this flying box
不然氧气就要耗尽了,我吃你们俩的肉玩
before our air runs out and I eat you two for sport.
那么,关于宝宝的名字...
So, about baby names...
噢,你得再杀我一次,求你了
Oh, you need to kill me again, please.
我一直都很喜欢"Michelle"
I've always liked "Michelle."
听起来好像很霸道,但意义很好
It's bossy, but it means well.
你有生育计划吗?要找助产士吗?我认识个人
Do you have a birthing plan? Doula? I know a guy.
性别呢?
What about the sex?
你想知道性别吗?我不想知道性别
Do you even want to know the sex? I don't want to know the sex.
好了,我房♥子里不能有枪
Okay. I don't want guns in my house.
Aneela作为母亲会参与多少?
How involved will Aneela be as a parent?
- 非常多 - 我不确定
- Very. - Yeah, I don't know
- 这样能行得通... - 没关系,我不在乎
- if that's gonna work out very... - That's okay. I don't care.
我们在哪里?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表