剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Kind of into missionary.
你去前面那辆,二♥逼♥
You're in the front, creeper.
好吧,我自己去熟悉一下
All right. I'll go familiarize myself.
这群人真难搞
Tough crowd.
好了,Dutch已就位
All right, Dutch is already in position.
我要你在标记地点引爆装置
I just need you to hit the detonator
停下护送队
and stop the convoy on the mark.
你还记得该往什么地方放炸♥弹♥吗
You remember which wiry thing to plant the explosive on?
当然,底部燃机
Sure. Base combustion.
断了燃油管,轮子停转
Cut the fuel line, wheels stop.
你只要确定断的是管不是箱就行
Just make sure it's the line and not the tank.
我们最不需要的就是整俩卡车爆♥炸♥
The last thing that we need is this whole safe truck to go boom.
不是第一次干这种事情了,Johnny
Not my first rodeo, Johnny.
炸♥弹♥倒计时五秒,你有引爆器吗?
The bomb is on a five-second delay. You got the detonator?
在我口袋里
In my pocket.
嘿,抓住他!抓住那个贼!
Hey, stop him! Stop that thief!
放哪儿了?
Where is it?
他拿了个晶体
He's got a crystal.
听好了,野人们
All right, listen up, primates.
敢惹鼹鼠帮
This is what happens
这就是你的下场
when you screw with the Moles.
回去工作
Back to work.
把那个混♥蛋♥带走
Get that piece of shit out of here.
我就位了,约定地点见
I'm in position. Meet you at the rendezvous.
可以走了
Good to go.
还有一件事
One last thing.
万一我要撒尿怎么办?
What if I have to pee?
你们就白天的时候出动?
You guys are all about 10:00 and 2:00, huh?
安全第一
Safety first.
但限制有点大
It's a little restrictive.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
嘿,Dutch,后面那辆车上装的是干♥扰♥器♥
Hey, Dutch, the truck in the back has the Sonic.
装着晶体的保险车在中间
The safe truck with the crystals is in the middle.
快到位置了,你准备好了吗?
Almost in the pipe. Are you ready?
都准备两小时了
For about two hours.
都快抽筋了
Starting to get a bloody cramp.
D'av现在应该随时会停下保险车
D'av should be stopping the safe truck any minute now.
随时
[tsks] Any minute.
好吧,说起来有点尴尬,但
Okay, well, this is a little bit awkward, but, uh,
就我们俩爷们之间一说
between us boys,
我因为伤病离开了军队
I left the army on a med ticket.
我有,啊
I got this, uh,
可以说是皮肤问题
well, I guess you could call it a skin condition.
你可以说是湿疹
Moist rash, if you will.
我口袋里有乳膏,但是...
I got a cream in my pocket, but...
这手铐拷着我
damn these cuffed hands.
听起来D'av没办法行动了
That sounds like D'av may not be in play.
D'av,你要开过Dutch了
D'av, you're gonna ride right past Dutch
倒计时五,四
in five, four,
三,二...
three, two...
妈蛋
Shit.
他们直接就开过去了
They've just gone straight past.
D'av那边怎么回事?
What the hells is up with D'av?
它没办法拿引爆器
He can't get to the detonator.
我该怎么办,搭便车吗?
What am I supposed to do, hitch a bloody ride?
你就不能远程停下他们吗?电磁脉冲之类的?
Can you stop them remotely? EMP?
不,太冒险了,车上
No, I can't risk it, not with
还有核弹呢
the dead-man nukes on the safe truck.
D'av,你现在必须引爆了
D'av, you need to hit that trigger right now.
实在不行就用手肘
Use your damn elbow if you have to.
搞毛?
[grunts] What the hells?
抱歉,大伙!
Sorry, fellas!
有时候要做些伸展运动
Sometimes you just gotta scratch.
燃料引擎随时都会引爆
The fuel engine will pop any second.
怎么回事?
- [boom] - What was that?
发生了什么?
What's happening?
保险卡车没动力了
The safe truck's lost power.
有敌人!停车!
Got company! Stop!
你,过来
You. Come here.
顶着这家伙
Keep your eye on this one.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
护送队停下来了
Convoy's halted.
器械车有两个守卫
The Sonic truck has two guards.
上吧,Dutch
Time to move, Dutch.
乐意效劳
Yeah, with pleasure.
哦,等一下
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
有动静
We got company.
这种地方?什么东西啊,尘螨吗?
Out here? What are they, dust mites?
糟多了
Worse.
Jelco
Jelco.
总是出来煞风景
Yeah, always popping up to ruin the mood.
他就是这种人,坏蛋界的性病
That's him, the STD of villains.
下午好啊,先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
我们是来抢劫的
This is a robbery.
这是在开玩笑吗?
Is this some kind of joke?
我不这么认为,你说呢?
I don't think so. You think so?
不,就是抢劫
Nope, no, this is quite definitely a robbery.
你认为三个人就能拿下鼹鼠帮的人?
You think three men can take on the Moles?
哦,还有其他人呢
Oh, I can do a few better than that.
那个司机也是个贼
And that driver is also a thief.
嘿
Hey.
就算我们拦不住
Even if you get through us,
你还是要密♥码♥才能开启保险车
you still need the right codes to get into the safe truck.
不然,整辆车就会炸上天
Otherwise, the whole thing blows sky high.
看我表情
Look at this face.
我看起来担心吗?
Does it look worried?
不。你知道原因吗?
No. You know why not?
因为我们在那边的朋友已经搞到密♥码♥了
Because my friend there has got the codes already.
不,我没有
No, I don't.
什么意思,你没有?
What do you mean, no, you don't?
你跟Borna说你不需要密♥码♥来着
You told Borna you don't need the codes.
哦,妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Oh, shitballs.
喔,那俩保险卡车是
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that safe truck is
可是让人闻风丧胆的核武器啊
a pants-shittingly powerful nuclear weapon.
Jelco到底在搞什么鬼?
What the hells is Jelco doing?
闯入派对,偷我们的晶体
Crashing the party, stealing our crystals.
别浪费了这会儿的注意转移
Now, let's not waste a sparkly distraction.
我去夺器械了
I'm grabbing the Sonic.
帮我解开,老兄
Uncuff me, man.
别担心,水手,你们俩很快就会团聚的
Don't worry, sailor, you'll be together soon.
哦,多谢你帮我把椅子坐热了
Oh, well, thanks for keeping the seat warm.
我拿到器械了!
I've got the Sonic!
该溜了,D'av
Time to sail, D'av.
D'av?
D'av?
还在解决问题
[exhales] Working on it!
Lucy会在三分钟内抵达会合地点
Okay. Bringing Lucy round to the rendezvous in three minutes.
把器械带走
Yeah. Get the Sonic out of here.
别等我
Don't wait for me.
援兵来了
[exhales] And there's my backup.
你应该让这一切更简单才对
You were supposed to make this simple for us.
为什么你女朋友
Why would your lady friend
会无视那一整车的光子晶体?
ignore the big safe full of photonic crystals entirely?
她不在乎物质享受?
She's not into material things?
你得好好解释解释了
You're going to have to explain a lot more than that.
或者
- Or... - [gun cocks]
你们俩一起惨死
You could both just die a real painful death.
这真是个经典的好消息坏消息范例
So this is definitely a good news/bad news.
- 我们拿到了器械... - 他们拿到了D'av
- We got the Sonic... - But they've got D'av.
袭击之后鼹鼠帮的人就撤退了
The Moles will be in retreat mode after the attack.
如果我们趁热打铁,他们不会预料到袭击发生的节奏这么快的
We go in hot, they won't be expecting it so fast.
你觉得我们的火力够吗?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表