剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
there is a surge
海马体(Hippocampus)主要负责长时记忆的存储转换和定向等功能。
产生一波电涌
of electrical activity in the hippocampus.
产生一波电涌
of electrical activity in the hippocampus.
我们会用提高你脑中电子活动的方式
We'll try and match their brain's
我们会用提高你脑中电子活动的方式
We'll try and match their brain's
来匹配它们脑中的
electrical activity by amping yours up.
好吧
Okay.
就不能像喝酒吃馅饼那样简单吗
It's never just beer and fritters.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
啊!
Aah!
有反应了吗?
Anything?
脑溢血了
A hemorrhage.
所以那样不行
So not that.
呆子们啊
Nerds.
最后一项试练测的是心灵
Final challenges tests the spirit.
铁链,皮革,遮眼布
Chains, leather, blindfolds.
SM开始前你不用说个安全词吗?
Do we need your safe word?
我们都为某物所束缚
We're all chained by something.
这杯东西会助你们一窥究竟
This will help you see by what.
第一个解放自己的人...胜利
First one to free themselves... wins.
记着,Johnny,这是为了Pree
Remember, Johnny. It's for Pree.
我们现在平手,这场试练我要赢,知道吗?
We're even now. This one's mine, okay?
知道了,老大
Got it, boss.
唔
Ooh.
我眼睛怎么花了?
Why are my eyes vomiting?
那杯东西
The drink.
让我们产生幻觉了
We must be tripping our balls off.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
没有能躲的地方了
There's no more walls for you to hide behind.
你怎么回事?
- [chuckles] - What is up with you?
我被你身上这股贱♥人♥般的
I've been sensing this hot whiff
矫情气熏了一天了
of bitchery from you all day.
我知道你不让Turin给我升职
I know that you blocked Turin from giving me my Level V.
我不该说出来的
That should have stayed in my head.
噢,妈蛋
Oh, shit.
我认为我们刚吞了吐真剂了
I think we've been dosed with Truth Jakk.
吐真剂?当真?
Truth Jakk? Really?
你的发型太膨大了,不适合这脸型
Your hair is too big for your face,
有你的地方就有刀
you leave knives everywhere,
而且你的制陶手艺糟透了
and your pottery's terrible.
好了,好了,好了
Okay, okay, okay.
真话助你释放自我
The truth sets you free.
我知道
I get it.
听着,不让你升到五级是件很无♥耻♥的事情
Look, blocking your Level V was a shitty thing to do.
但我是为了保护你,你那时没准备好
But I did it to protect you. You weren't ready.
那不是你能决定的
I'm pretty sure that's not your choice.
五级特工可以拿到致死搜捕令
Level Vs are cleared for Kill Warrants.
要铁石心肠地杀生,那不适合你的为人,Johnny
Cold-blooded executions. That's not you, Johnny.
我开枪打了Delle Seyah,那才是我
I put a bullet in Delle Seyah. That was me.
而你根本受不了
And you couldn't handle it.
你跟着Clara跑去过家家了
You ran away with Clara to play house.
你知道吗,Lucy为此生了好几个月的气
You know, Lucy sulked for months.
我需要空间是因为
I took a little space because
我的女朋友被人谋杀了,而你却请了个
my girlfriend is murdered, and you're inviting
菜鸟上我们的船
baby nerds onto our ship.
毛, 你说Zeph?
What, Zeph?
我们需要她的帮助,你那时候又不在
We needed her help. You were gone.
我会回来的
I was gonna come back.
我不想你回来
I didn't want you to.
你知道吗,我第一次见你的时候
You know, when I first met you,
你是Johnny Jaqobis
you were Johnny Jaqobis.
那个喜欢小马驹,阳光又乐观的人
Lover of ponies, sunshine optimist.
不是一个谋杀犯
You weren't a murderer.
我不会就这么看着你变成我的
And I won't watch you turn into me.
我是什么样的人...
Who I am...
跟你没有关系
has nothing to do with you.
我不是你肩膀上的天使
I am not the angel on your shoulder.
我的工作不是阻止你完全变成Khlyen那种
It is not my job to stop you from going full Khlyen
杀掉一切拦路者的人
and murdering everyone that gets in your way.
你本能阻止自己的,但你不愿意
You could stop yourself, but you don't want to,
因为复仇非常美妙,我现在也知道了
because revenge feels good, and I know that now.
我也知道,这所谓的战争都是为了你自己
And I know that that's what this war is all about for you.
而不是为了拯救J星团
It's not about saving the J.
不是为了杀光Hullen
It's not about killing the Hullen.
而是想毁掉Aneela
You want to destroy Aneela
来向你的爹地证明你比她棒
to prove to dead Daddy K that you are better than her.
我就是比她强,而且我会赢的
Well, I am. And I'm gonna win.
他们有更多的飞船,更多的武器
They have more ships, they have more guns,
还可以把所有人都转化成它们
and they can turn every one of us into one of them.
我们赢不了,Dutch
We can't win this, Dutch.
那你回来干嘛?
Then why did you come back?
啊...
Uh...
这些烟是从哪儿来的?
where's all this smoke coming from?
喔!闻起来就像是悲哀的集体鼓乐
Whoo! Smells like a sad drum circle in here.
不错嘛
Balls.
看起来还买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊
Guess it's buy one, get one free.
结束了吗?我们赢了没?
We done? Did we win?
这是什么地方?
Where in the hells are we?
通讯被♥干♥扰,还被绑起来
Our comms are jammed, we're heavily restrained...
我会说这是一个坑逼的地方
in shit, I'd say.
我们刚才是分手了吗?
Did we break up back there?
感觉像是分手了
Kind of felt like we broke up.
听着,你想要空间,我就给你空间
Look, you wanted space. I gave you space.
我在那儿说的是“真正的宇宙空间”的那种空间
I was talking "actual space" space.
不是我们之间的空间
Not between us.
听粑粑麻麻吵架真的很难受的
You know, it's really hard when Mommy and Daddy fight.
怎么回事?
What happened?
Dutch和John呢?
Where are Dutch and John?
你保证过会保护他们的
You promised to protect them.
他们放弃了试练,已经不是我们的问题了
Trial is forfeit. It's not our problem anymore.
哦我会给你一个问题的
Oh, I'm about to give your ass one.
我要你给我听清楚了,小情郎
I want you to listen real close, lover boy.
在你眼皮底下跑路?真的是太混♥蛋♥了
Skipping out on you? Real dick move.
我对此感到相当抱歉。相当,相当抱歉
And I'm sorry for it. Very, very sorry.
我不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
才怪
But I did.
我本愿意为你而死,Varrick
I would have died for you, Varrick.
我知道
I know.
这就是我离开的原因
That's why I left.
你生来就是为了领导Ferran兵团的
You were born to lead the Ferran.
但唯一上位的办法
But the only way to take that place
就是我死
was for me to die.
一个指挥官倒下...
One commander falls...
另一个指挥官崛起
Another rises.
这是Ferran兵团法则
Ferran law.
我离开是因为你开始
I left because you started
为了保护我而冒着牺牲自己的危险
risking your life to protect mine.
我当时不想让你死
I wasn't gonna let you die.
不要为了我而死
Not for me.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
离开你在我的心上留了个空洞
leaving you burned a hole in my heart.
很好
Good.
那...
So...
你愿意就此原谅我
You gonna forgive my gorgeous ass
这样我就能去救朋友们了吗?
so we can save my friends?
如果你们敢迈出我这空降舱一步
These puppies emit 300 volts
这个小家伙会放出300伏的电
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表