剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
What's wrong? What did you just do?
不知道。这项科技还在原型阶段,等一下
I don't know. The tech is super prototype-y. Hang on.
嗷
Aw.
你是想乱搞我的脑子吗?
Were you trying to noodle with my noggin?
开始了
Here we go.
不管是什么,能肯定的是它是有机的
Whatever it is, it's definitely organic.
那种有机啊,姑娘?
What kind of organic, girl?
很难说。那有可能是一只手或是脚...
Well, it's hard to say. That can be a hand or a foot...
或是爪子
or a claw.
喔,你的心率飙升
Whoa, your heart rate just spiked.
- 真的好奇怪哦! - 放松
- Well, I wonder why that is! - Easy.
放松
Easy.
行,就停那里
Okay, there. Stop.
那里
There.
这是一个长相完全正常的宝宝
And it's a perfectly normal-looking baby.
怎么会这样?Hullen寄生虫会攻击胎儿
How? Hullen parasites would attack the fetus.
我不知道,但我能说这孩子已经有五或者六个月了
I don't know, but I'd say five, maybe six months.
回答错误,是三个星期
Try three weeks.
那挺令人担心的
That's concerning.
- 哦 - 揭晓真♥相♥的时刻到了
- Oh. - Moment of truth.
父方身份结果
Paternity results.
爸爸就是他
There's Daddy.
你觉得我能有什么感觉?
How do you think I feel?
我怀着杀我的人的侄子
I'm carrying the nephew of my own killer.
哦!不对劲
Oh! Something's wrong.
那是什么玩意
What the hells is that?
哦!哦!疼!不对劲
Oh! Oh, it hurts! Something is wrong.
保持呼吸,我们试着...Zeph,加油
Just... just breathe. We're trying... Zeph, come on.
我都不知道那种设置是安全的
I don't even know which setting is safe.
用止疼的选项好不好?
How about the one that stops the hurting?
哦,停了
Oh, it stopped.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我向你的肚子发送了多种和声
I flooded your abdomen with low-frequency
范围内的低频声波
sound wave patterns at varied harmonic ranges.
她放了一首摇篮曲
She played it a lullaby.
宝宝在睡觉
The baby's sleeping.
不用谢
You're welcome.
干得好
That was nice work.
也没那么难
Well, it wasn't hard to counteract
我意识到了有人设置扫描器
when I realized someone set the scanner
来模拟宝宝的肾上腺素受体
to stimulate the baby's adrenaline receptor.
我正试着搞清楚我们对付的是什么
I'm trying to figure out what we're dealing with.
那不可能是一个正常的人类孩子
No way that's a normal human kid.
喔,那种细胞再生有可能吗?
Whoa, is that cell regeneration even possible?
不,但也许...可能?
No. But maybe... yes?
嗷,看看你这对生物学感兴趣的样子
Aw, look at you being all bio-curious.
承认吧,我影响到了(抚摸)你
Admit it, I'm rubbing off on you.
我不是说性♥爱♥的那种。除非你想...
I mean, not in a sexual way. Unless you want to...
我...什么?
I... What?
嗯?抱歉。都是清算之夜闹的
Hmm? Sorry. Reckoning Night.
不管怎样,事情是这样
Anyway, uh, here's the thing.
Hullen需要我们作为宿主
The Hullen only need us as hosts
是因为它们无法自己生育
because they can't reproduce on their own.
但如果它们能利用D'Av对粘液的抵抗能力
But if they can use D'Av's resistance to the plasma,
它们可能就不需要我们了
they won't need us anymore.
是什么在阻止它们彻底抹除我们呢?
What's to stop them from wiping us out for good?
那不仅仅是个孩子
That's not just a baby.
还是我们的末日
That's our extinction.
景色不错
Nice view.
感谢升级
Thanks for the upgrade.
先别谢我
Oh, don't thank me yet.
- 你认出我们在那里了吗? - 没有
- Do you recognize where we are? - Nope.
但我认出了你
But I recognize you.
我救了她
I served her, you know,
我们那疯狂的指挥官
our mad commander.
当我第一眼见到你的时候
When I first saw you,
我就猜她有个计划,我的意思是...
I assumed she had a plan. I mean...
你几乎能直接成为她
You could practically be her.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我触动你敏感的神经了吗?
Did I touch a nerve?
你话挺多
You know, you talk a lot
毕竟你是要目睹自己整个种族
for someone's who's about to watch her entire race
尖叫着一败涂地的人
go down screaming.
那可是要很多把刀
It's gonna take a lot of knives
- 插在很多脊柱里啊,亲爱的 - 不
- in a lot of spines, honey. - No.
我们要植入一段捏造的记忆
We're going to implant a fabricated memory
进你的脑子里,然后上传刀Hullen巢的大脑中
in your brain and then upload it to the Hullen hive mind
把你的指挥官引入埋伏
and lead your commander into an ambush.
你会让我们这么做的
And you're gonna let us do it.
真是诚实得出奇啊
Well, that's refreshingly honest.
我敢肯定折磨一定会很可口
And I'm sure the torture will be delish.
但我是Hullen,亲爱的
But I'm Hullen, sweetie.
我会永远和你斗
And I will fight you... forever.
你还是不知道我们在哪里
You still don't see where we are,
是吧?
do you?
这里是Latimer-6星系
It's the Latimer-6 system.
从这里看不到什么...
There's not much here...
一些老卫星...
a few old moons...
但有一颗没有名字的星球很有意思
but one interesting unnamed planet
地下藏着一大池的粘液
that houses a massive underground pool of plasma.
以前用来转化你的
The one that was used to turn you.
你不可能找的出来
There's no way you could know that.
我们知道很多事情...
We know a lot of things...
源头的位置...
locations of the sources...
多亏了我们做得测试
and thanks to the tests that we did
还有Johnny的粘液地图...
and Johnny's plasma map...
哪池是你的
which one is yours.
我们还知道,如果我们毁了它
We also know that if we destroy it,
我们就能把你变回原来的样子
we turn you back to what you were before.
所以我无需折磨你
So I don't need to torture you.
我只需要夺走一样东西
I just need to take away the one thing
让你变得特别的东西...
that makes you special...
除非你好好配合
unless you play really nice.
抱歉,我触动到你那敏感的神经了吗?
Sorry. Did I touch a nerve?
得去看看另一面墙了
Gonna go look at this other wall now.
正试着来回走一走
Trying to pace myself.
- 瞧,我管这面墙叫Westy... - 吱
- See, I call this one Westy... - Psst.
还是,不,等一下,是叫Easty来着?
Or, no, wait. Is this Easty?
我总是记不清楚
I can never get them straight.
你难道不打算给我一把家伙吗?
You at least gonna give me one of those,
这样打起来才公平?
make it a fair fight?
那可不是一般的情况
Yeah, that's not how this usually goes.
战争要来临了。今晚是清算之夜
War's coming. It's Reckoning Night.
老天,Fancy,我还以为你不是疤背教♥徒♥
Well, jeez, Fancy, never took you for a Scarboob.
但我想你和其他想要跟我清算的人一样
But I suppose you got as good a reason as any
有很好的理由
to want to reckon with me.
你不必一直困在这里
You don't have to stay trapped.
取决于你
It's up to you.
所以我以走出这里,我们又是好兄弟了?
So I walk out of here, and we're pals again?
还是说我只是另一张你要完成的搜捕令?
Or I'm just another warrant for you to fill?
现在还没有搜捕令
There are no warrants now.
是战时,而且我还是不信任你
It's war, and I still don't trust you.
我只是给你个机会,证明我是错的
I'm just giving you a chance to prove me wrong,
你欠我的那个机会
the chance you owed me.
为什么要给她打镇定剂?
Why tranq her?
这样她就不会记得这个部分了
So she won't remember this part.
行了,一但我们植入了记忆
Okay, once we get the memory implanted,
我们就把她的手泡进来
we put her hand in here,
一切应该会自动上传
and everything should be automatically uploaded
进Hullen们的脑中
to the Hullen hive mind,
一碰粘液就会立刻完成
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表